Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

Good move. I think this month will be the last time we can see the lowest price of Ethereum.
I believe in the next few weeks, the "bull run" will happen. Hope Funds ICO will be ended with interesting results.
all crypto experienced a very deep correction along with the development of many issues ranging from fb and google policies as well as some countries that will make special policies related to crypto coin transactions in their respective countries.
and this correction will continue until mid-year. it could be the ethereum touching the lowest price this year. so with bitcoin will likely touch $ 7000 / btc.

And now twitter also participate banned ads cryptocyrrency. I saw this news last morning on CNN. Fortunately when the price is down, fundz gives 50% bonus for 1 ETH purchase

everthings more hard to campaign using social media, 'cause too many people promoting using social media, they don't want lose money, I think we need pay for promoting using social media  Undecided Undecided

So we can using shortlink to promote somethink. And it would be more efficient . If we need to pay for promoting on sosial media it will be wastefull

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

Brief update guys. Do you know if there will be a Q&A session with the Fund Fantasy's Co-Founder this evening?
https://i.imgur.com/pDyepIX.jpg

Head out to the Main Telegram group to ask them anything about the project! https://t.me/fundfantasy

Ready, Set, Text! Wink

Oh shame I missed this, great idea, does anybody know if they will be doing another one soon?
Me too.
I think I am late updating the information. actually this is a nice moment and good info, unfortunately did not have time to participate. hopefully there will be more in the future.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

Good move. I think this month will be the last time we can see the lowest price of Ethereum.
I believe in the next few weeks, the "bull run" will happen. Hope Funds ICO will be ended with interesting results.
all crypto experienced a very deep correction along with the development of many issues ranging from fb and google policies as well as some countries that will make special policies related to crypto coin transactions in their respective countries.
and this correction will continue until mid-year. it could be the ethereum touching the lowest price this year. so with bitcoin will likely touch $ 7000 / btc.

And now twitter also participate banned ads cryptocyrrency. I saw this news last morning on CNN. Fortunately when the price is down, fundz gives 50% bonus for 1 ETH purchase
Are you sure?
I do not know this information yet.
if true, it seems like the crypto world is really in the dark. this will have an impact on the continuation of the future crypto price correction.
there must be a new breakthrough to overcome this.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Are you sure?
I do not know this information yet.
if true, it seems like the crypto world is really in the dark. this will have an impact on the continuation of the future crypto price correction.
there must be a new breakthrough to overcome this.

I saw this news on CNN this morning. Unfortunately twitter banned ads cryptocurrency. Whereas during this ad crypto very helpful with twitter. People know the crypto project via twitter but now it is banned
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Twitter ban cryptocurrency advertising. That's a bad news for all project. I think they want to recharge fee from crypto project
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Twitter ban cryptocurrency advertising. That's a bad news for all project. I think they want to recharge fee from crypto project

Everything about the money. But if twitter want to recharge project crypto ads maybe they will get much money and the ads will be organized better
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

right, this is bad news. not only for the new ico project but also for the crypto world.
worth awaited market response with this news.
the possibility of price correction will be sharper until there is a solution associated with this banned policy.
there is no other way, all new ico players launch their coins, as soon as possible to make their system stable.
there is likely to be a breakthrough of cooperation between ico perpetrators with social media service providers in the future.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

everthings more hard to campaign using social media, 'cause too many people promoting using social media, they don't want lose money, I think we need pay for promoting using social media  Undecided Undecided

good idea dude, but are the shortlinks allowed in the promotion rules?

So we can using shortlink to promote somethink. And it would be more efficient . If we need to pay for promoting on sosial media it will be wastefull
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

right, this is bad news. not only for the new ico project but also for the crypto world.
the possibility of price correction will be sharper until there is a solution associated with this banned policy.
there is no other way, all new ico players launch their coins, as soon as possible to make their system stable.
there is likely to be a breakthrough of cooperation between ico perpetrators with social media service providers in the future.

I think for a new project like Fundfantasy need social media for promotion. But forbidden twitter and facebook forbid her. This slightly makes the market price correction
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:28:17 PM by DerukEaa

everthings more hard to campaign using social media, 'cause too many people promoting using social media, they don't want lose money, I think we need pay for promoting using social media  Undecided Undecided

If using a shortlink is forbidden for promotion then we must find a way to promote and get refferal
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

everthings more hard to campaign using social media, 'cause too many people promoting using social media, they don't want lose money, I think we need pay for promoting using social media  Undecided Undecided

If using a shortlink is forbidden for promotion then we must find a way to promote and get refferal
I think you must have a channel where you can Share news about good projects. You must have your followers's loyalty. It's very difficult to get referrals if you only share shortenlink. They will not trust you and never buy anything
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

I think you must have a channel where you can Share news about good projects. You must have your followers's loyalty. It's very difficult to get referrals if you only share shortenlink. They will not trust you and never buy anything

Good idea. We must looking for loyal follower to join on our channel . And must be humble to explain anything about project we promoted
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

shortlinks can help but there are also people who do not trust to visit the website that is shared with shorter, because a lot of scams now.

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:22:50 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:56:29 AM by DerukEaa

shortlinks can help but there are also people who do not trust to visit the website that is shared with shorter, because a lot of scams now.

If we are famous in the group it will be easy. People will be trust and we must respectfull to answer all the question came to us. Or we must sent the link by personality
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

I think for a new project like Fundfantasy need social media for promotion. But forbidden twitter and facebook forbid her. This slightly makes the market price correction
before the issue really happened, there's still time to increase the promotion until it's really well known.
and again, fund fantasy is less affected by this ban. because fund fantasy since early has been more promoted through the show, and event itself in some channels. this will be very helpful to make fundzcoin more famous. and reliance on social networks can be anticipated more quickly.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

actually using short links in promotions is quite risky. in addition to having to use a third party service provider that affects the insecurity of links that will be distributed primarily from fraud and viruses, as well as access is very limited because there are still many people who are not too interested in ads that are sometimes inserted in the short link.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

You're right. Then do you have an idea how can we get promotion FundFantasy project without using shortlink?
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

before the issue really happened, there's still time to increase the promotion until it's really well known.
and again, fund fantasy is less affected by this ban. because fund fantasy since early has been more promoted through the show, and event itself in some channels. this will be very helpful to make fundzcoin more famous. and reliance on social networks can be anticipated more quickly.

I see, social media is not very effective to promote Fundfantasy project. We promote Fundfantasy in social media to get refferal. And the promotion done by the fundfantasy team to get any investor I think is also different. They have done promote in CNBC and manymore.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

You're right. Then do you have an idea how can we get promotion FundFantasy project without using shortlink?
if ico fund fantasy is over, I think some promos that require sharing links on various social media, will automatically be reduced. Furthermore, developers will focus on developing the ecosystems they have planned. after that, talk show activities, join the event and build your own community is something that should be intensely done. indirectly it will become a massive promotional activity.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

I see, social media is not very effective to promote Fundfantasy project. We promote Fundfantasy in social media to get refferal. And the promotion done by the fundfantasy team to get any investor I think is also different. They have done promote in CNBC and manymore.
this is what I mean by decreasing automatically.
so far we use a lot of social media like fb and others just for the needs of getting referrals, bounty, airdrop and others. and that is usually very intense we do when pre ico and ico period.
after ico is finished, the promo activity will automatically decrease. we focus on markets and systems.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: