Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
reyasuo

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

great idea and such creating a blockchain-based online gaming platform. hopefully, many people are interested in this project.good luck team,hope will be successful one

Hello, you can help promote Fundfantasy project with share on social media like facebook or twitter. And you can use refferal program to get more profit. Anything is already explained in http://fundfantasy.io/

I heard that facebook banning all ICO advertisement right now. The only way to promote ICO project is this forum.
For social media, Telegram is still worked for ICO campaign. Maybe the team can promote this project to several ICO telegram group.
Its can drive much traffic to this project.
that's bad news. inventions could be seen more quickly through social media. this is going to be a little bit of a problem reaching investors. I hope they can stop it.
Unfortunately, Google has made a statement about "banning" the ICO too (it will be done on June -> https://www.coindesk.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-from-june/) *I hope it's not true Sad. That is a really not good news for both the project development and the investors.
Hopefully, Fund Fantasy can reach the MVP before that and if not, it would be a hard time going through all of that.

I think it's all about money, they provide free service but not for promotion, if we want promotion then we have to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

great idea and such creating a blockchain-based online gaming platform. hopefully, many people are interested in this project.good luck team,hope will be successful one

Hello, you can help promote Fundfantasy project with share on social media like facebook or twitter. And you can use refferal program to get more profit. Anything is already explained in http://fundfantasy.io/

I heard that facebook banning all ICO advertisement right now. The only way to promote ICO project is this forum.
For social media, Telegram is still worked for ICO campaign. Maybe the team can promote this project to several ICO telegram group.
that's bad news. inventions could be seen more quickly through social media. this is going to be a little bit of a problem reaching investors. I hope they can stop it.
Unfortunately, Google has made a statement about "banning" the ICO too (it will be done on June -> https://www.coindesk.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-from-june/) *I hope it's not true Sad. That is a really not good news for both the project development and the investors.
Hopefully, Fund Fantasy can reach the MVP before that and if not, it would be a hard time going through all of that.

its a really bad news if it come true, first facebook, and now google, because many of ico project use this way to promote their product.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Can you still follow Alpha tournaments? when can how many prizes can be in the can?
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

I think it's all about money, they provide free service but not for promotion, if we want promotion then we have to pay.
could be so, all about money.
but possibly also because of pressure from certain state financial authorities who feel bitcoins and altcoin are unclear and include fraud.
or it could be because of the rampant fraud on behalf of bitcoin and altcoin, either through ico or the system that embraces the concept of ponzi.
we hope before everything is really forbidden, the fundz platform is already running well and mature.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Can you still follow Alpha tournaments? when can how many prizes can be in the can?

Sure you can! The 4th leg of the Alpha tournament is still ON and LIT!

Don't forget to create your best portfolios before March 22nd and get a nice amount of prizes!

*p.s: The top three of the leaderboard will get a huge amount of prize!
1st place : 0.6 ETH + 5,000 FUNDZ
2nd place : 0.25 ETH + 3,500 FUNDZ
3rd place : 0.15 ETH + 2,500 FUNDZ

Check it out on the web -> https://fundfantasy.com/

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Buntel168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

i think rewards will be the same as round 3, for the winner 0.6eth + 5000Fundz, not too late if you join now.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

i think rewards will be the same as round 3, for the winner 0.6eth + 5000Fundz, not too late if you join now.
It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?
Buntel168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?

exactly, nothing change, only participant and new user who applied is the different of all round.

icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

The reward and the rules are still the same as before. The one thing that changed is the participant, as now it's more than 1,2k+ users that already registered. So if you don't get the campaign quickly, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

but possibly also because of pressure from certain state financial authorities who feel bitcoins and altcoin are unclear and include fraud.
or it could be because of the rampant fraud on behalf of bitcoin and altcoin, either through ico or the system that embraces the concept of ponzi.
we hope before everything is really forbidden, the fundz platform is already running well and mature.

Technology is growing so fast . No one can predict about that. And Bitcoin price is so fluktuative, so many people who not understand only try to join on crypto bussiness without learning first. So "they" get bad impact and lose their money. Therefore the government began to make regulations before more people lost money due to bitcoin and investment crypto. And google began to imitate the rules about crypto
Buntel168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Technology is growing so fast . No one can predict about that. And Bitcoin price is so fluktuative, so many people who not understand only try to join on crypto bussiness without learning first. So "they" get bad impact and lose their money. Therefore the government began to make regulations before more people lost money due to bitcoin and investment crypto. And google began to imitate the rules about crypto

yes, in the end goverment will make regulations and making fee for every bitcoin user like tax and etc.

Andry12

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

good project ico
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

yes, in the end goverment will make regulations and making fee for every bitcoin user like tax and etc.

i hope goverment  also following the development of technology, especially in the field of finance. Because i see blockchain technology is more secure from corruption.
Buntel168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

i hope goverment  also following the development of technology, especially in the field of finance. Because i see blockchain technology is more secure from corruption.

hoping the same way, but they thinking at aside of negative, they told crypto currency is way for money laundry.

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

hoping the same way, but they thinking at aside of negative, they told crypto currency is way for money laundry.

Yes, All must have good and bad side. And the government would want to make the right decision. Blockchain technology is difficult to trace, so the corruptors use it to eliminate traces by means of money laundering through bitcoin
Buntel168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Yes, All must have good and bad side. And the government would want to make the right decision. Blockchain technology is difficult to trace, so the corruptors use it to eliminate traces by means of money laundering through bitcoin

thats right sir, the goverment care and thinking for people who will take a high risk for losing their assets or money if that person didnt have experince and knowledge about crypto.

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

thats right sir, the goverment care and thinking for people who will take a high risk for losing their assets or money if that person didnt have experince and knowledge about crypto.

But the government must also follow the development of technology. I agree if the government issues a rule about bitcoin and altcoin. But if the government forbids bitcoin I certainly do not agree
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

in the end all related to money. the pull of crypto regulation in all countries is almost related to money, whether it's taxes, licensing and security. even some countries actually become crypto operators. And i think crypto become an alternative funding source for some countries in the future.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

The reward and the rules are still the same as before. The one thing that changed is the participant, as now it's more than 1,2k+ users that already registered. So if you don't get the campaign quickly, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.
Off course rewards and the files iare still same as before.
but if we really pay attention, there is actually little change especially in terms of time and prize contest. time seems to be taking a while for each contest. on the other hand, contests with great prizes are additions. this makes the competition even harder. in fact, there has not been a winner of the previous edition that also won in the next edition.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

in the end all related to money. the pull of crypto regulation in all countries is almost related to money, whether it's taxes, licensing and security. even some countries actually become crypto operators. And i think crypto become an alternative funding source for some countries in the future.

The  Altcoin price is one thing that is difficult to guess. Sometimes it can be very profitable sometimes can also be very harmful. This is a high-risk business. Therefore the government needs to make a mature rule about crypto
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: