Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

But considering the current problems, like a lot of fake accounts joining the project's airdrops then transfer it to one address, it's not that good.
So I think it's a good choice to airdrop the remaining tokens to each holders.

They will have alot of time to check who eligible. Cheaters will be disqualified

yes, they should and can have a lot of time to prevent the impostor and scammers from entering.
but, I think the simplest and least inconvenient way is not to give them a chance at all by looking at their recording of transactions over ico.
preventing double-ip network can also but not completely effective prevent but can only reduce the existence of double claim token airdrop.

Airdrop is special for participants and buyers. So, it's hard to cheat on an airdrop event. Of course the fundfantasy team checks the track record of all ico buyers. Preventing doubke IP network is not effective enough to antisipate the scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

You're right. Then do you have an idea how can we get promotion FundFantasy project without using shortlink?

The best way to promote a project is Airdrop campaign. Alot of projects are using this way to have a huge community. Every participant much join, like , share their channel.
What do you think if 50000 Airdrop participants help you promote your Project? So cool👍

I checked http://ico.fundfantasy.com/ and also the main site http://fundfantasy.io/ , there written Tokens left undistributed after the sale will be shared proportionally among token sale participants. The more FUNDZ you own the bigger your airdrop will be.

It turns out that airdrop has been prepared by fundfantasy
indeed airdrop has been prepared from the beginning to anticipate the token that is not sold out.
only, this airdrop applies only to tokens buyers. for those who do not contribute in ico then have no chance.
I think this might be a fair way though it's not really that good.
I mean Free Airdrop. They need participants help them spread the world and they must pay participants a small fee
Airdrop for holders is not more effective than free Airdrop
But considering the current problems, like a lot of fake accounts joining the project's airdrops then transfer it to one address, it's not that good.

They will have alot of time to check who eligible. Cheaters will be disqualified

yes, they should and can have a lot of time to prevent the impostor and scammers from entering.
but, I think the simplest and least inconvenient way is not to give them a chance at all by looking at their recording of transactions over ico.
preventing double-ip network can also but not completely effective prevent but can only reduce the existence of double claim token airdrop.

buyers can not use the same IP but may be able to use internet connection and other PC.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Hey guys there is only 2 days left to get  50% bonus. So dont miss this big opportunity because you cant turn back the time.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Hey guys there is only 2 days left to get  50% bonus. So dont miss this big opportunity because you cant turn back the time.
No more updates? Is there any other bonus at this time?
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Airdrop is special for participants and buyers. So, it's hard to cheat on an airdrop event. Of course the fundfantasy team checks the track record of all ico buyers. Preventing doubke IP network is not effective enough to antisipate the scammers.
I agree that this policy will prevent fraud and scammers.
I hope that in addition to the buyers, other participants who participate in the tournament can also get a chance to participate in airdrop.
we are still waiting for further information.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

if you want to get more bonus, you can join on Alpha Tournament. You will get a lof of bonus on there.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

I agree that this policy will prevent fraud and scammers.
I hope that in addition to the buyers, other participants who participate in the tournament can also get a chance to participate in airdrop.
we are still waiting for further information.

Yes that is fair enough. Its only 2 days left for ICO and the Fundz token will be distribute as soon as possible to all buyers and participants. On the next we need to wait for good news.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

after ico ends, are we can buy coin in exchanger?
at least for those who have not had time to participate in ico, can still buy it after ico . However, some people maybe cant buy tokens now cause anyproblems
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

after ico ends, are we can buy coin in exchanger?
at least for those who have not had time to participate in ico, can still buy it after ico . However, some people maybe cant buy tokens now cause anyproblems

I dont know about that. But i felt we need to wait a few days before we can trade Fundz on the market.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

FundFantasy is  a great unique project. We see a lot of groups & tweets about people making predictions.
hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and white paper, we always support this project
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

FundFantasy is  a great unique project. We see a lot of groups & tweets about people making predictions.
hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and white paper, we always support this project

And don't forget dude, ICO still a LIVE, We can purchase token with 50% off, that was very awesome right!?
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

if you want to get more bonus, you can join on Alpha Tournament. You will get a lof of bonus on there.
Alpha tournament is a contest for everybody?
I think it's difficult to win
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

If you make a google form and require them to fill it. You can check who is scammer very easily
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

And don't forget dude, ICO still a LIVE, We can purchase token with 50% off, that was very awesome right!?
Yes, it's right
Only few hours Fundz ICO will end. Last chance for investors.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

A few days earlier only given 20% bonus. Then there is a decrease in the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin so then Fundfantasy gives a special offer by giving 50% bonus every purchase 1 ETH
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

A few days earlier only given 20% bonus. Then there is a decrease in the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin so then Fundfantasy gives a special offer by giving 50% bonus every purchase 1 ETH

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Your coment is exactly the same as above
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

that's one of my worries too.
Moreover, the future of airdrop will only be shared for those who already participate in ico. which certainly makes the coins not spread evenly to many people but will center on the most buyers.
at least this will give birth to the majority owner of the coin and can affect the market price or tournament. however, they have a lot of capital to get involved in the tournament.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Alpha tournament is a contest for everybody?
I think it's difficult to win
some participants have found a way. so the standings seem to be controlled by the same people again. it really takes a lot of effort to beat them.
there is a little bet but luck with him then he won. on the other hand, there is a lot of bet to create as many opportunities as possible but in fact he lost.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: