Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the newyear 2018  (Read 780 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

I really hope it will go cross 20K after the new year. Lets see where it takes us.
Same with my thoughts.Hopefully it will reach $20k early in 2018.I know bitcoin will pump after new year because lot of people will purchase bitcoin again to start another investment.We may experience dumping these days but for sure next to it is pumping for a higher price again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin daily,monthly,even next year. All we have is just an especulation and the bitcoin is always depend on the demand and supply of the market. So,we dont know if it will dump by january. I think it will continue to climb in a higher price this coming new year.

You are right. We are all speculator. What we need to do is just make prediction how it will goes next year.
I also think and trust that the price will go up.  Lets see.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

my prediction is it will pump into 60000 dollar before the end of the year of 2018 the bitcoin now is popular so many investors cope their attention and invest in bitcoin to continue to grow if i have a bitcoin i will continue to hodl it because bitcoin is very helpful in my daily needs i can buy anything i want with the help of it so that o work hard for it
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin go as far as $100.000 in 2018. And if it goes there, damn, the altcoins are going to skyrocket like hell! I am excited about it!

2018 a year of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin will lead them all. The price dump in bitcoin is just normal and I still believe in a bright future. If bitcoint hit $20k in January 2018 then it will go beyond that until it hit $50k. Better to hold more bitcoin now.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
I think at the beginning of January the price of bitcoin will experience a slight decrease, because at that time many people have sold its bitcoin. but after the end of January bitcoin will rise again as this is shown from people who will increasingly interested to invest bitcoin.
bizneser

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:55 PM

A price again will grow in 2018. While holidays a price will stick to more to the barter evenly.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:22:39 PM

Where did you get information about Bitcoin being dumped in the next year?

I don't think it will happen. A lot of people these days want to invest in bitcoin and that information I think is just a rumor because how could people dump bitcoin when they know how good it is as a source of income,  right?  If that would happen,  then why many people especially businessmen are still investing in bitcoin? So I think that info is not true.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

In 2018 Bitcoin reached a new era.fastly it's potentially rising so much.it's user increasing quickly.user got highly benefited.many countries are approval  Bitcoin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

I feel there will be a lot of challenge for bitcoin in 2018, so many yhings that need to be handle by bitcoin, starting from the transaction fee, the legality from the government and the threat from alt coin, For me bitcoin will passed all the challenge and become better and better, so 2018 is a gambling year with unpredictable result
shivakris

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

i think bitcoin value will be increase in 2018 very high it will reach 30k usd
CarDioLogic

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I would expect a drop of the price at the end of each year. Fear of new regulations (with consequent price drop) coming with the new year. May lead to some people selling.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

It could always come back since it already reached a good value.
Now I am just hoping it will explode as the new year goes.
We dont know if investors will come even with an expensive price but there is always a good chance for that.
For me, bitcoin is still young. Many things could happen.
randy321

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

According to Winklewoss twins, Bitcoin can reach $320K in 2018.  Can you imagine how much gains we would have if that happened.
Chekitan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

It is supposed according to records that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve all time high of $320k.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

If I choose to say I will never know about bitcoin in 2018, because it can fall or can be more valuable.

The complexity and high cost of bitcoin, making new people join will tend to switch to alternative coins [altcoin], they feel unable to overcome them, feeling like a newborn is told to learn arithmetic, something that is not possible. So this situation is exploited by large bitcoin holders, to take advantage of panic situations when the holder removes bitcoin [sells it].

But a small portion of the complexity and high bitcoin fee, makes it curious that they are not directly involved as miners, but by investing in cloud investments or by trading in the digital currency exchange market.

Because the future is only God knows, we can plan, but God's plan is better, so in the search for bitcoin it would be better to pray for success and to abstain from the word greed.

Happy end of 2017 and new year 2018
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

How do you say that many holders will dump in the year 2018? Maybe your basis to say this is your assumption that btc will rise because the holiday already ends, therefore, its price will finally increase making the time good for dumping. Am I right?

If that's the case then I think you have a point, others will dump but there's a small chance only. I think instead of dumping, others (including me) will continue holding and wait for btc to fully recover from the past drops before withdrawing again. Giving btc a lot of time will result to regain its fast growth and allow us to earn more at the same time. Smiley
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:16 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise by 2018. Its fluctuation of its price is pretty normal so I think it will reach to a new ath by January and may dump a little right after but will pick up where it had left off.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

my opinion is not exactly, on the contrary, he now falls, and after the holidays should recover and go up gradually, but there is a second option, but it is less promising, he can lie and stay in one place for a long time, but as for me it is little likely to see
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

It is supposed according to records that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve all time high of $320k.
320k$ ? do you think it is a very crazy numbers at this time? I appreciate Bitcoin at the present time however difficult to it exceed $ 100k. with 350k/1btc. We have transaction fees charged by the current 0.002 x350k = $640 -a figure too large

Make me great again
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

The price movement seems to be following the same pattern it did since last year during the holidays. It dropped below just before january and a little during its 2017 first week but we all know what happened after that. That's why i'm pretty optimistuc about bitcoin  this coming 2018 since i've pretty much seen this before already

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀