Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the newyear 2018  (Read 779 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

You are right mate, this month is its highest pick,  and now that is new year it has been dump, don't worry because it will rise again, it has been dumo because many people are selling it right now because they need money for celebration, and if it will be finish, bitcoin price will go up again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

I don't know if a newbie understand what dump means in crypto industry. Guessing also that dump, crash, bloodbath and dips are common terms being misinterpreted my many.
Dump means it will lose value or will go zero value or useless. Bitcoin will never get dumped.  It take gears for it to gain such demand and it will take longer for users to lose their trust on it.
If you may compare it to other coins, bitcoin is superior.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

maybe btc will get a stable value in 2018.,. just wondering, big price correction and by now many people know about btc...

We are all expecting too high on bitcoin's price, I'm sure that you guys also thought that bitcoin's price would go up high up to $25,000 or even more, but sadly it went down because of those Forks on bitcoin. But hopefully bitcoin's price would go up high again this first week of January so we could convert some so our new year will be happy because of the profits that we have made.

I agree with this, many of us thinks that bitcoin's price will rise. It went down recently, really. But it doesn't mean that it will never go back to top or will be going high again. Nothing is impossible. We really know nothing about what's gonna happen in 2018. But I'm one of those people, that thinks of bicoin will come up, rise and be high again.

HeroicZ1

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

It's good that you're thinking positive for the future of Bitcoin. I just hope that it will improve its  way of handling transactions this year instead of allowing it to get worse.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's position within the next year will be determined by its regulation and its application in the global market.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

In 2018, bitcoin will be great again, even greater than now, i just only hope that bitcoin price in this year was as expected as John McAfee did
or he will lose his di*k  Cool, he predict at 2020 bitcoin will reach $500k so i just could hope that bitcoin price in this year can reach at least $100k

reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

just collecting bitcoin, more and more, as much as possible. maybe in the first of 2018 bitcoin price will dump, but no longer it will increase again more than the higher in 2017.
i wish in my country bitcoin will be legalize. more good coin will release, no scam or the other that make us loss
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
It seems you're pretty sure that bitcoin will have a huge dump after new year huh? Don't know where you get this information because you are so confident in saying it. We can't say that bitcoin will take a huge dump after new year, there is a lot of factor that could trigger or prevent that. After all the correction that bitcoin are having, it is only safe to say that it will only continue to increase this coming 2018 despite the unavoidable dips that it is always having and we could expect a lot more of this kind of theories from different people here in the forum.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

In 2018, bitcoin will be great again, even greater than now, i just only hope that bitcoin price in this year was as expected as John McAfee did
or he will lose his di*k  Cool, he predict at 2020 bitcoin will reach $500k so i just could hope that bitcoin price in this year can reach at least $100k
It will be a volatile year in the crypto market with many large investors joining the market. I think this is both an opportunity and a big challenge for investors. But I think bitcoin in 2018 will continue to grow, with a bitcoin value expected to reach at least $ 50000 in 2018.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

maybe btc will get a stable value in 2018.,. just wondering, big price correction and by now many people know about btc...
I am sure that after the Christmas festivities, a lot of investors are going to jump on the bandwagon once again because most of them cashed out during the festivities and they are going to reinvest their money once again into bitcoins and it's my belief that its going to make the value go higher once again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zais

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

as we know that bitcoin has crossed its highest records in the month of dec we can see newyear is coming as per my opinion upto newyear its rates will be increasing more and more but after newyear bitcoin will have a huge dump but what do you think what will happen to bitcoin in the next year january 2018
bitcoin will continue to shine like fireworks on the eve of the turn of the year, will soar, ... everyone has predicted it is just a prediction just wait for reality
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

People wait for the invest the bitcoin. Coming 2018 bitcoin will be increase for the future. Bitcoin is good opportunity for the future growt and invest. Bitcoin is know the all people so it will improver the future it good time to invest the bitcoin. So use it well. Bitcoin now future currency so people save and invest for the future business process. 2018 new coin release for some process. Coins will be increas.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

I think your prediction is wrong many big whales are predicting that bitcoin will huge pumping thats they advice that buy bitcoin now while still low at price.Even though no body knows about the future but who knows maybe they right....they got more experience on bitcoin than to us
GeeBee14

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

Bitcoin is know the all people so it will improver the future it good time to invest the bitcoin. So use it well. Bitcoin now future currency so people save and invest for the future business process. 2018 new coin release for some process.

Hope you're right. Before BTC becomes a new currency, fees must go down (remember there's 2 years and the amount of fees !!). Scalabilty should help that.

Happy new year to everybody.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

I just hope that Bitcoin will stay stand strong this 2018. No one expected that it will reach the desired market value of everyone, earlier compared to those predictions. I believe that it will still surprise us, make doubters and haters regret for not believing in it. As part of its ever growing community, let us spread the word and make more people aware to achieve what majority of us wanted, a non-stop rise of Bitcoin. Let's just stay positive, unite whatever happens. Through ups and downs, it will overcome all odds that will try to bring down what Bitcoin started. Happy New Year to all crypto fanatics out there and I do hope that this 2018 will bring a good fortune to us.
carrash912

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

According to a report by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) in late 2017, Blockchain and its future in accounting have four common uses in blockchain technology. - Trading is Bitcoin, banking, accounting - auditing and contract intelligence. The common feature of these applications is that they operate on a blockchain basis with no intermediary trust, high security, and can monitor transactions from within the network.
Bitcoin is considered the first product of technology called blockchain

So you can see the potential of bitcoin in the coming year and will be the bitcoin boom year
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

I guess it depends on governments more as their eyes are on crypto and plan to include regulations and taxes. And if they do this the price probably will experience a drop/
syahidna

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

I expect bitcoin to reach 25000 dollars by 2018 and I hope it will increase to the moon and back
happy new year
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

2017, which we are set to leave behind, was a dreamy year for Bitcoin. Which crypto money will you sign next year with significant success? Jez San's answer to famous game developer is Ethereum.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Well that is your own opinion any way, I believe the acceleration in the price of bitcoin in the year 2017 is due to the fact that investors are now discovering the potential in bitcoin and are investing in it in other to make profit. And again bitcoin in 2017 made a major breakthrough in terms of price and popularity, but one thing is for sure no one can really predict the future of bitcoin in 2018 speculator's can only speculate and bitcoin will determine what will happen in 2018 let just wait till then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: