Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2035 times)
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:36:52 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
It will be a risk if you will choose Crypto invetment rather than a decent job. If you are aiming for huge profit, you should make a way to do both. You can't just reject a decent job for a digital currency or investment which market value is volatile and is changing from time to time. its market price oftenly decreases so the profit will not be always huge.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

I think the best decision for you to make is go with crypto, because if you work overseas you are far from your family and you wake up early just to go to work and your boss always yell at you, but if your in crypto your the boss and yo control your time and also your near in your family.
wow..it seems very fun, and interesting. but if there is a chance to choose both, I think it's better. meaning you will have double income. and it's more interesting and more fun.

doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

if doing crypto currency give you stable income then you can reject the offer but if not better accept the job offer. having a stable job is better and you can also do things with crypto currency.
You are right bitcoin is good now and beings use as a job by a lot of people and some of them reject even legal and regular job for the sake of bitcoin. it is good to carry both and help yourself to make your expenses afforded so it is beneficial to use bitcoin but only as side source of income. I love to buy bitcoin and hold it for long time so it will give me side income and will use my job along with this good opportunity.

pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
i will refer you to get the job so you have a stable income, do bitcoin after your work. you can do it same but time management is needed
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

I think rejecting a job opportunity is not a good decision to made because having a regular job  with a stable salary is important. In cryptoccurrency, we're not always having a profit in any investment, trading or mining we have. But I can say that you can do both things at the same time because in cryptocurrency, you don't have to put all your time focusing on it. You just need to manage your time to do both things easily.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

The perfect plan would be to accept your work and put a little bit each month on currencies with high potential that you can hold
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

You shouldn't reject on your job, that was really worst decision
just take the job offer and also work on crypto, future investment really need a hardwork
nmmnasr

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

Where ever you go either at your home or away.....i wish you good luck with your carrier.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

You can work on overseas while earning bitcoins, It is a very nice thing if you are going to have a day job and still you manage to work on bounty campaigns because you have an assurance that even if bitcoins will fail then you still have a money to provide for your self because you have a day job.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:52:26 AM by J-N

Yes, get an experience with the job in the field of crypto-currencies, and it does not matter in which country. This is a promising direction in the future.
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

live the real life, sounds like an opportunitiy to you, if you aren't too old go;)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Why not both. I mean you can always have time for both. Cryptocurrency doesn't even require an hour of your time. All you have to do is always check for price changes and crashes. Buy if there is a crash and trade when profit arise. You can take the job offer overseas so you can further fund your investments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

Both needs time and effort, earnings in crypto is also high. It depend most important is happiness in what you are doing and also money.
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

Are you from a third world country? $1000 a month is not a big deal, from where are you from? Just reject it, look for something else, $1000 a month is just dust, you can not even make a good living with that.

E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:01:03 AM

I'm interested in this question too. if I can not make money on this site, then I'll go abroad in the summer, and I'll be a slave for $ 1000
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

Take the job overseas and continue your plight with bitcoins. A stable and good paying job is more important than spending most of your time on cryptocurrency. You can always a lot some time but you can't go full time on cryptocurrency. It doesn't require that much time anyway.

burnwrench

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Weigh what your lifestyle is and which one you can afford. If you can still mine cryptocurrency in the country you will be working in, then go for it.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Having a stable job is always the solution to the future,trading can be done on your free time and you do not need to quit your job or avoid those situations,how are you planning to make money with cryptos,trading and investing is the only option and having a regular job is more important that sitting at home and planning to make money,which is not even a good career move.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

If you income is more enough in crypto to provide all your needs and your family, just choose the crypto mate. Better to be with the family while earning compare to overseas that is far from your love ones. That is only a suggestion, the last decision is in your hand
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

I feel like some people are having the wrong idea about how much money you can make in the crypto world. Some people are probably thinking that you can earn as much as other people right away. This isn't an overnight thing. The people that you see on Facebook that are making real money from crypto are people that have experience in this place for at least 6 months. You can't earn anything before that. Of course you can easily adopt in this environment faster than other people if you are an Internet guy (someone who spends most of his day on the Internet).

1K USD for a month (I'm assuming) isn't that much. You can easily make that in crypto but it honestly requires a lot of experience. You have to combine multiple sources of income such as mining, trading, and doing signature campaign to be able to do that. But, at the end of the day, you are still your own boss and you don't have to pay for any tax. You can work at the time that you want without someone shouting at you. Plus, a job like this has you more chances of having a salary raise. When you start trading, your earnings have become reliant on how good and how lucky you are. It's not fixed but as time goes by, your earnings surely are going to increase.

Reject the job offer only if you can afford to live for the next months without having any income going to you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: