Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:05:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
cogtransgender

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

That is already a big opportunity for you. Don't waste it over something that you can start with anytime. Besides, the more money you have, the bigger you can invest.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Do not leave if you have full of doubts. You can earn 1k us dollars in your own home if you do full time in crypto. You can do mining or trading. You just have to learn the skills and techniques. But if you think 1k is enough for you to leave home, you may go. You can still do anything in crypto wether abroad or not as long as you have the internet access. If you go abroad, you jave guaranteed 1k, but you cannot get any guarantee in crypto.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Do not leave if you have full of doubts. You can earn 10k dollars in your own home if you do full time in crypto. You can do mining or trading. You just have to learn the skills and techniques. But if you think 10k is enough for you to leave home, you may go. You can still do anything in crypto wether abroad or not as long as you have the internet access. If you go abroad, you jave guaranteed 10k, but you cannot get any guarantee in crypto.

I also fell that cypto do hold a good future in coming years. Only thing if the country does support it then you have a future else its better to get a job if country is still undecided or on stage to get ban on this cypto. If its legal then working for cypto will make you much richer than what ever else one can do .
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

Hope most of the members have advised to take up your job offer and do crypto in free time. However there's no specific information provided whether you are trading or mining.

For Trading - You don't need a whole day spending your time for this and you could trade in free time.
For Mining - There's no work involved and you just need to set up equipment's for mining and no manual work involved.

I agree with most of members suggestion that you should take the abroad offer and do crypto business in your free time.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

It is really not hard to come up with a decision related to what is best for you. If you find yourself comfortable doing that job, then go ahead because it is guaranteed. And I do not think investing in cryptocurrencies is guaranteed to have a reasonable fortune unless you have a good experience.

Plus, you can organize your time if you want to do them both. For example, work at daylights and when you go back home, start your journey with the cryptocurrencies.
Cedie

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

In my opinion, you should never let go of a more stable job to focus on bitcoin or cryptocurrency itself. First of all, we know that bitcoin is so volatile that it is never impossible to have a 0$ rate of it. Do not  leave a stable opportunity for bitcoin. Bht you can always do them at the same time, you just have to manage your time.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
you can do both if you can handle your time wisely. but if not it depends on you if you do not want to be far away with your love ones you can stay and just continue doing crypto currency but also remember that your salary isn't stable unlike when you are oversea you can give your salary to your family monthly in crypto sometimes it takes 2 to 3 months to gain a big profit.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
you can do both if you can handle your time wisely. but if not it depends on you if you do not want to be far away with your love ones you can stay and just continue doing crypto currency but also remember that your salary isn't stable unlike when you are oversea you can give your salary to your family monthly in crypto sometimes it takes 2 to 3 months to gain a big profit.
If I were you, I will stay at home and explore the world of crypto. You can earn more than 1000 usd in crypto if you have the knowledge, skills and technique's. Life in overseas is not easy because you will be far away from your family. Think of it
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

You should try doing it both, since we cannot rely too much on bitcoin especially to provide us for a living. Having a job is more stable than the risk on crypto currency. But  working on crypto can gain higher earnings than accepting that job offer.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Personally I don't think quitting your job is a good idea. You never know with crypto. What I do think is that you can generate quite a lot for a second income.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Crypto market is very unstable if you enter in this business. For me, much better doing both work and crypto because of the income you can get is big. A possible you can earn big in crypto, or possible you will lose its either of the two. The unstable manner here, in doing work you can have a stable income. So both is best for me.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

I strongly believe you can combine trading bitcoin and the new job oversea you are talking about. This is what I do every day and am succeeding and I believed you can do the same. Accept the job and at the same time continue with your bitcoin trading. All you need to do is draw up your timetable and follow it strictly.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

You have to consider many things when working abroad,if you can earn the same with Bitcoin no need to work abroad.Because when working overseas you have to sacrifice many things,you have to leave your family behind which is a bit hard but if you're single then, take the job.You can still work on cryptocurrency even if you're working overseas,internet is everywhere,you have a lot of free time abroad that you can do on virtual currency.
I know a friend who works abroad,earning a lot through Bitcoin because he is into buying and selling online.You can do the same things if you want.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Crypto nowadays is booming and very successful but I think you can also do both ( crypto and job ), it's only about time management and it will be more challenging on how to be flexible. Life is uncertain, so do what makes you think is better.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

If you are having a hard time choosing what is the best decision for you, why don't you try doing both? Crypto currencies usually do not use up all your time, so if I will be the one who will decide, I will still grab the opportunity to work overseas, and I will occassionally visit the crypto world, as it don't really use up all of my time. Having both would make you have more chances to earn money more: both in fiat and crypto currencies. Time management and discipline is your key to be successful in both.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Take the opportunity and work abroad because that maybe just once in a life time. You can still work online abroad like working on bounty campaigns and promote ico's on different social media's while having a day job.

anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

If that salary is big enough to compensate your financial needs and the needs of your family take the offer because if you are just doing trading and investments you could actually do it even your outside your country. But if that amount of money you can earn by staying in your home country then decline the offer because you can earn it even you dont go overseas. Evaluate first yourself before accepting the offer.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

It's up to you mate, investing to crypto and working for it is actually a good way of earning money but it's more preferable to grab the opportunity that you have now. Because even though that you already have the job, you can actually do your crypto works and investment anywhere and anytime you want.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

If I will chose between bitcoin as a job or a literally job, I will chose both. I can say that if we will do that it is a win win situation. For me bitcoin don’t need a 24/7 attention. You have a lot of choices in earning in bitcoin which can be done even we are working.  If you will have a real job your taxes and government benefits will be paid, you can also have a HMO. So if you will work while doing bitcoin both benefits will be acquired. So choice both have a regular earning plus an extra earning from bitcoin.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

I think it is not a good idea to throw an opportunity that gives a stable job just to pursue bitcoin. This job offer of yours is a great way to earn money, first because its stable and you have assurance unlike in bitcoin. Bitcoin's change is as volatile as its fluctuation, meaning, you have no assurance that you will earn today or tomorrow, although bitcoin promises good things. Why not try both and try to manage your time. In this way you do not have to choose betwwen them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: