Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
esjsr

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

If you think a $1,000 job is not worth your while, you need to think about it. If you work at home, you can get $1,000 a month. This is a simple multiple choice question. You can choose anyone, not too tangled, everything will be good.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
You do not need to expect that you will have a permanent income with crypto-loans, to which you will be granted financial independence. I would advise you, work and spare time to give crypto-currencies.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Do your country destination prohibits cryptocurrency? If not you can do both while doing your job on far away you still can manage your crypto life if your country that work for welcome bitcoin. I think that is the best thinking to do the actual situation. Good wishes for you
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

The idea of going into full time crypto job must be borne out of proper and due consultation with all those who are doing this full time. Crypto currency can be an alternative means of income.

jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
I suggest bro take the opportunity in overseas job abroad. Never reject a chance to have job because of crypto, having a job is the best thing you can do for yourself and to your family. You can do trading if you have a free time on your work. In that way you don't lose trading. At the same time you have a double income because you have both job and cyrpto.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

take the job and ays with crypto as a part-timer. win-win.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Even if it is an overseas job, with the pay that you would have I thibk that you can afford items that may be pricey but have the equipment neccessary to have bitcoin trading ir even selling and hey, even mining if you can have the proper equipments. Bitcoin is a good job, that I can grant you but why nit do both so that you have both sources of income and that way you can have a fall back if the other one does not work. I suggest you choose both and then make it work

Y U MAD AT ME
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

My Solely advice is that,The best strategy to continue that job and trade simultaneously.You can not generate profit always from trading,Sometimes you have to go through losses.So you need money regularly that can come from your job.I think you should invest two hours time per day in trade.Besides,You have vacations and other holidays to concentrate on trade.So Continue your overseas job along with trade is the best decision i think.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

My Solely advice is that,The best strategy to continue that job and trade simultaneously.You can not generate profit always from trading,Sometimes you have to go through losses.So you need money regularly that can come from your job.I think you should invest two hours time per day in trade.Besides,You have vacations and other holidays to concentrate on trade.So Continue your overseas job along with trade is the best decision i think.

If you ask my opinion about rejecting a job offer or crypto, I would say " Don't do that" meansdon't reject it. It is very useful to have regular job though the salary is not that high but still there is benefits that you can get when you will retire soon, while in crypto we can't predict what will happen in future if it will exist or not, so better keep both, regular job and crypto.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Don't reject the offer for a job because it will give you security that you will have a consistent amount of money that spend every month since you will have a better form of job because it is stable and once you have a stable job then do crypto so you will get more extra income and that is how you will get a chance to fasten saving money since you have more income compare to others.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Considering how volatile the prices are right now, I would strongly advice you to opt for the overseas job. The beauty with Bitcoin is that you can promote it using your spare time. You don't need to resign from your formal job to do that.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

Don't reject the offer for a job because it will give you security that you will have a consistent amount of money that spend every month since you will have a better form of job because it is stable and once you have a stable job then do crypto so you will get more extra income and that is how you will get a chance to fasten saving money since you have more income compare to others.

No need to choose crypto over a job offer that will give you a stable income since crypto is very flexible and can be done when you went out from work. Especially these days when bitcoin price goes down, you need financial support while holding your coin and wait for the time when the price goes up again for a bigger profit.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Here's the thing... there are many reasons why you should follow what you are passionate about and I can totally understand why either mining, trading, or whatever related to cryptocurrencies and doing that only for a "job" can be tempting, but there are other things you have to take into account. 

It sounds like you are going to live in the US, and if that's the case you will probably be shocked at how expensive health insurance is.  Good paying jobs will typically incentivize their employees with cheap health insurance too, as well as 401(k), etc.

All I'm saying is that if you are even somewhat passionate about the job you are being offered in the US, you should probably take the "actual" job rather than trying to make it on your own in crypto doing whatever you plan on doing.

pytel738

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
Merited by blizzard31 (1)

I think the safest decision is yo accept your job offer, i think you must have a stable job and while working you can do crypto, learn its process and how it works, through reading here in forums. But for now accept your job offer and when you know great knowledge about crypto its your time to decide whether you will focus on your job or on crypto
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

I suggest you take a job offer for you, because real jobs give you a definite income, and you can still make a side job crypto. The value of Crypto is unstable and not as good as the main job.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Do what you love, if you think that opportunity would just require you to work for something that is not your passion then it is not very advisable because sooner or later it will affect your performance on that job, though cryptocurrency may seem not a good choice of a regular income it is still undeniably profitable and maybe even more profitable than your job offer over seas.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

Chance will not come twice. very rarely there is a job offer to go abroad with a fairly large fee. and that is your regular income every month. Crypto can be done anywhere and can be done outside working hours. That way you can take advantage by running both. I suggest you accept the offer.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

If I were you, I would choose both, because each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. Crypto can be risky and isn't stable. I think, it's a good extra income. But you can work at any time and everywhere if there is Internet connection.

In reality, it is not so difficult to combine both activities. Just do not waste your time on the things that will never give you anything. Do not quit the job, this is your stability. Trading will be an additional income.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Don't reject the jobs being offered to you, instead you should just handle your time smarter so that you can make money from bitcoin and from your formal job. Let bitcoin be a form of extra income for you to make more money. Don't end up relying on bitcoin alone because it is too risky. You can do both without getting stressed out so just choose both and handle your time smartly.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I personally suggest you to join your overseas job. Because this is always stable you can plan your job works. But cryptomarket is not like that, It will change time to time. Leaving your job is not a right way, Better be part time worker in cryptomarket, whenever you have time spend in cryptomarket that is helps to your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: