Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2038 times)
paularies

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

my opinion for you is to accept the job offer, don't waste your time,effort and knowledge back in time when your schooling. also you can use bitcoin in your free time that's called double job you can produce a lot of money by that.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Grab the job and do trading as partime because regular job can give you a stable and passive income unlike trading we dont have a stable income today we earn big tomorow we earn 0 not stable unless you have a good business and you can earn a good passive income and stable.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

What do you encrypt? If you are mining, you can refuse to work. If it is a transaction, then you can finish the work outside of working hours.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?

I would advise you to accept the job and do not focus with cryptocurrency, by accepting the work you can earn income every month while your cryptocurrency is not necessarily get monthly income, not only that with cryptocurrency you also have to have capital and you also have a very risk high.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

You shouldn't reject on your job, that was really worst decision just take the job offer and also work on crypto, future investment really need a hard work.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

In my ipenion myself i will grab that job opportunity since i can earn that passive income while at the same time i am doing trading in crypto currency. But if you have a big mining farm like you are earning more than 1000$ a month then maybe you just maintain ang manage your mining farm for good.
Addition to your statement.If you are satisfied with your salary in the crypto, and you imagine that your family needs your guidance. Do not work abroad, still work in crypto because the crypto work is demand today and makes your allowed to do different things; you are the manager, you are one control your time. Hard work in the crypto gives your future and a dream come true.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

if you are someone who just graduated from school, it's good you try to work first to seek experience and new friend. of course crypto is more important, but we also need to add insight in the outside world. outside work experience is also important for us.
Working at your own comfort is such a good idea, just what bitcoin is. However, if you need to have another source of income with fix salary and monthly payment then go for the job offer. Working in the outside world can give you an extraordinary experience, letting you mingle and interact with other people, helps improve your interpersonal skills, would let you explore the world even wider and bigger, and would challenge you to come out from your comfort zone to be productive. Anyway, you can make crypto as your par time job and it still gonna work progressively.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Never reject a job because of crypto, having a day job is the best thing you can do for yourself as a bitcoin investor and the job gives you a chance to earn more money to invest even more in bitcoin.
abyssobenthonic

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

In my opinion, you should never let go of a more stable job to focus on bitcoin or cryptocurrency itself. First of all, we know that bitcoin is so volatile that it is never impossible to have a 0$ rate of it. Do not leave a stable opportunity for bitcoin. Bht you can always do them at the same time, you just have to manage your time.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

For me, do it both! You can do crypto works in any place unless you have a computer and a connection to use. I'll pick first the job that is stable accept the overseas job that I can expand my knowledge and skills to be a better person. Then do bitcoin works if you have spare time. make it just a secondary source of income and your salary in your job may help you to improve your status in crypto like in buying mining machine that we all knew that it is expensive.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Crypto was not forever. This currency was not able to support you lifetime. I think you should accept the job overseas and set crypto as your sideline or backup plan. It a more practical decision.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

Chance will not come twice. very rarely there is a job offer to go abroad with a fairly large fee. and that is your regular income every month. Crypto can be done anywhere and can be done outside working hours. That way you can take advantage by running both. I suggest you accept the offer.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

I would suggest you take this overseas job, you shouldn't reject it. As wherever you go, it wouldn't be a problem for you to do crypto-related activities. You can do both at the same time. All you need is a computer and access to internet.

Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Hhmm,as for me I resigned from my job just to give crypto the attention it needs,pls reject the job if your heart can carry it...
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.
please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
Sir, you are lucky you have an opportunity to work overseas and earn around 1000 USD. Most people want to work abroad. I advise to grab the job opportunity, you why? Because this is a regular job this best the experience to you. This is lifetime opportunity source of income. Once you are already overseas worker. Use your time to do the cryptocurrency as a sideline.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

That's a great opportunity for you, grab it, 1000 usd is high enough but if your are hesitating because you have son or daughter or any family member that needs attention that you will left behind a big responsiblity, and you have a lot of friends and followers on fb and high rank here on bitcointalk and you are expert on trading, i think you can earn more than 1000 usd even without going anywhere.

Hhmm,as for me I resigned from my job just to give crypto the attention it needs,pls reject the job if your heart can carry it...
i also resigned my current job because my father had a stroke and what i do is doing campaigns and trade, i actually get more profit rather than my previous job.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

i also resigned my current job because my father had a stroke and what i do is doing campaigns and trade, i actually get more profit rather than my previous job.
[/quote]

No way, but still good for you. I'm not really convinced that your job can support you and your father but maybe you have cashed out when everything is still green back in January. Getting a regular job is still better tough.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Sir, you are lucky you have an opportunity to work overseas and earn around 1000 USD. Most people want to work abroad. I advise to grab the job opportunity, you why? Because this is a regular job this best the experience to you. This is lifetime opportunity source of income. Once you are already overseas worker. Use your time to do the cryptocurrency as a sideline.
Absolutely agree, a chance to work in overseas is not easy, although income is only about $ 1000 but that's just the starting point, I believe that if you do well and demonstrate your competence, it can become $ 2000, $ 3000, even more, and remember that this is a stability of the future. While crypto can only be a temporary job, we do not know what will happen in the future with this field, income can not be fixed, the risk is too large, do not waste time on this world too much, the skill you learn does not serve the bitcoin, it serves your official work.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Killerbulate

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I think the best descision is to accept the opportunity in overseas job than doing crypto. Yes, let's say that you are far from your family but if you get more money to your job than bitcoin, then choose overseas job. Bitcoin can be only our temporary job and an extra income.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Do not leave if you have full of doubts. You can earn 1k us dollars in your own home if you do full time in crypto. You can do mining or trading. You just have to learn the skills and techniques. But if you think 1k is enough for you to leave home, you may go. You can still do anything in crypto wether abroad or not as long as you have the internet access. If you go abroad, you jave guaranteed 1k, but you cannot get any guarantee in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: