Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant-B  (Read 40584 times)
sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

"Thank you very much for your support. We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now. Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info."

I bet the 2 new algos for Baikal x10 are LBRY and PASCAL, or 2 of the blake algos (I could be wrong), but they aren't releasing the update yet probably to sell the Baikal Giant-B first. They know that the Baikal x10 has 7 algorithms specifically and none of them are x13, x14, or x15. Like how would you know only 5 algos but 2 are a mystery on your own product? Like c'mon, if it's really a mystery, then how do you even know it supports 7 algorithms?

Something didn't add up until the announcement of the Baikal Giant-B. They hide the 2 unannounced algos to further sell the Baikal Giant-B. They are thinking two steps forward.

But who knows, I could be all wrong...

With all the delays Baikal should finish the X10 and then move on to new Model B. I hope Baikal knows they have to move fast on these Model B Miners after June the difficulty for Decred and any coin on the Blake and Sia will be very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

Someone has the price from Baikal already?
Asicminermarket is shit 5000$.

Asicminer is a joke. Yet when the units arrived at them, they'll start mining with them and tell their customers there's some delay. Better wait the official price from Baikal and buy directly from them. Hopefully it's going to be on our hand way before obelisk hit the street.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Manu84

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:51 PM

"Thank you very much for your support. We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now. Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info."

I bet the 2 new algos for Baikal x10 are LBRY and PASCAL, or 2 of the blake algos (I could be wrong), but they aren't releasing the update yet probably to sell the Baikal Giant-B first. They know that the Baikal x10 has 7 algorithms specifically and none of them are x13, x14, or x15. Like how would you know only 5 algos but 2 are a mystery on your own product? Like c'mon, if it's really a mystery, then how do you even know it supports 7 algorithms?

Something didn't add up until the announcement of the Baikal Giant-B. They hide the 2 unannounced algos to further sell the Baikal Giant-B. They are thinking two steps forward.

But who knows, I could be all wrong...

i thought the same,
ordering could turn into a Trap.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

i would say Obelisk will become obsolete..

vise versa. Because Giant B hashrate is only 150 Ghs for dcr, when obelisk is 1500 Ghs and  DCRASIC asic does 3000 Ghs Wink

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
tomwrx

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:36:29 PM

Another thought, will x10 hashrate on additional two algos be the same as giant b Smiley

Manu84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

vise versa. Because Giant B hashrate is only 150 Ghs for dcr, when obelisk is 1500 Ghs and  DCRASIC asic does 3000 Ghs Wink

yes, but Baikal makes alot more units i think.
and probably very soon..

besides i would never buy an asic that can only mine one coin.
tomwrx

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

and probably very soon..

well no one knows, how many baikal makes but 1 obelisk = 10 baikal miners, and 1 dcrasic - 20 baikal's Smiley so you do math. But of course baikal's advantage is multi-algo capabillity.

Manu84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

and probably very soon..

well no one knows, how many baikal makes but 1 obelisk = 10 baikal miners, and 1 dcrasic - 20 baikal's Smiley so you do math. But of course baikal's advantage is multi-algo capabillity.

i think there are ~2000 Obelisks per coin.
Baikal.. no idea..

i still would preferr Baikal, but i think i will pass on this one.
Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

Guys, check this troll out! He has some nerve!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Preorder-1x-Baikal-Giant-B-Miner-160GH-ASIC-baikalminer-bitcoin-crypto/222755439695?hash=item33dd42444f:g:A~cAAOSw8b1aMlAp

“This auction is for a preorder of the brand new, just announced Baikal Giant-B.

By purchasing this auction I will make sure you get a preorder of one of Baikal's new technologies.

No returns and no refunds.  All sales final.  All miners are covered by Baikal's 45 day factory warranty, and the buyer assumes all responsibility dealing with Baikal for repairs/troubleshooting.  I will provide the necessary info to you, to make sure you can deal with Baikal accordingly in this event.“

LOL! Grin Cheesy
Allats

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

I think he should get reported.
sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Preorder-1x-Baikal-Giant-B-Miner-160GH-ASIC-baikalminer-bitcoin-crypto/222755439695?hash=item33dd42444f:g:A~cAAOSw8b1aMlAp

“This auction is for a preorder of the brand new, just announced Baikal Giant-B.

By purchasing this auction I will make sure you get a preorder of one of Baikal's new technologies.

No returns and no refunds.  All sales final.  All miners are covered by Baikal's 45 day factory warranty, and the buyer assumes all responsibility dealing with Baikal for repairs/troubleshooting.  I will provide the necessary info to you, to make sure you can deal with Baikal accordingly in this event.“

LOL! Grin Cheesy

Yea some ruthless sellers on the ebay. only 10k what a deal .
Allats

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

i think it will happen like with the x10 - till we get it is not really profitable anymore.
atm lybr would give about 490$/day.

Yup, same thing happen with Myriad-Groestl algo. Only true winner is asicminermarket, since they will be the first to get/mine ahead of everyone else due to their relationship with Baikal.

I think asicminingmarket is baikal.
Allats

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

LOL! Grin Cheesy

Yea some ruthless sellers on the ebay. only 10k what a deal .

I said to him that I talked to Baikal and they said that this is just a teaser. This is the dudes answer....

Its coming out soon, this is an auction to make sure the buyer can obtain one without stress. I have a dialogue and method for making sure I can get a miner. Smiley

So any of you who want a stress free purchase from baikal should trust the dude...
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:57:57 AM

I think asicminingmarket is baikal.

I dont think so. Baikal do not accept payment in BTC, Asicminermarket yes.
But they will have close cooperation.

CTA513

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

Heres what they sent back after I emailed them about price, if they were accepting bitcoin as payment and when it will ship:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your support.

We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now.

Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info.

Best regards.
Baikal miner
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

Heres what they sent back after I emailed them about price, if they were accepting bitcoin as payment and when it will ship:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your support.

We just have basic algorithm specification of Baikal Giant-B. more detailed info about sale please wait for our next announcement. Kindly note order is unavailable now.

Thanks again for your contacting. We will make our update as soon as we have more detailed info.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

Yeah, that's their current stock answer for any questions regarding the Giant-B right now, I got the same...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:39:45 AM

Watch out for the lbry diff spike, coming soon. Smiley

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

The end of GPU dual mining  Angry
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

Buy here: https://bittawmart.com/products/baikal-giant-b-pre-order-for-january

$4400USD

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:57:34 AM

The end of GPU dual mining  Angry

I guess ill dual mine till end of jan and hold the stuff i dual mine, thes asics gona kill lbr and pascal , dcr profitablity
claymore needs to remove his dual mine fee
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: