Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant-B  (Read 40593 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Hi everyone. I'm completly new to this forum but has been following this topic from the very beggining.

I have placed an order for 6 units of Giant-B on 15 december so basically quick after they showed it on their website.
Communication is really poor as You all know, but somehow I managed to place an order and send payment. They confirmed payment about few days ago, told they will contact me before delivery and...that they don't have any miners for sale right now. I was like wtf.jpg but asked them about estimated time for my shipment.

REALLY curious bout that but well, all has left is to think positive  Tongue

There will be a delay like giant x10

I think too...

Neo-Geo

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

Did you receive any type of confirmation email after wiring USD? Were you instructed to send to the Baikal Holdings Limited address as well? Just wanted to make sure i did everything correctly because i haven't heard back yet and this is my first time ordering from Baikal.

Payment went to BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED in Hong Kong. Baikal confirmed receipt of payment 3 days after T/T was sent, "We have received your payment for Giant-B. Kindly note we will contact you again before delivery."
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Don’t worry, they get back to you to confirm your address Smiley Other questions they don’t answer that easily. They are probably spammed with emails all day long.

BTC and KFC
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

Hi everyone. I'm completly new to this forum but has been following this topic from the very beggining.

I have placed an order for 6 units of Giant-B on 15 december so basically quick after they showed it on their website.
Communication is really poor as You all know, but somehow I managed to place an order and send payment. They confirmed payment about few days ago, told they will contact me before delivery and...that they don't have any miners for sale right now. I was like wtf.jpg but asked them about estimated time for my shipment.

REALLY curious bout that but well, all has left is to think positive  Tongue

There will be a delay like giant x10

I think too...

They were silently accepting order before officially announce, so be prepare of delay and increase price (ask for more payment)  Tongue
1manshow

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Any Group buy still ongoing? I want 1-2 pieces or maybe more depending upon the pricing. Please provide the link here. Thanks.
RamerBit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Any Group buy still ongoing? I want 1-2 pieces or maybe more depending upon the pricing. Please provide the link here. Thanks.

Im in for group buy as well if anybody is interested.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

Has anyone ordered one of these in the last couple days?
Emailed them three days ago and they said they were not taking orders
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

Nobody I know of.  It seems they released a batch that sold out before they hit the market .    My theory is insiders in Asia bought most of them .  How else can you explain that only a handful made it to market ?   This might explain the high price and six order minimum .
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

It's too late for me to get it in the very first batch.
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Three days ago? - no chance.
I contacted them on 15th December and have nothing, because they had delay with answer and they do not care.
jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

If any group buy is going on i am willing to buy a piece or a few... please let me know in PM. Thanks.
Martin888

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

They sell the 1rst batch at Ebay for 10k and more....crazy...
ringer1315

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

I had my order locked in before Christmas but sent a wire on January 3rd (between the Jan-1st and Jan-5th payment window) and haven't gotten a confirmation from him yet. Starting to worry a bit. Hoping he confirms within the next day or two.

baikal@baikalminer.com
Wired to Baikal Limited Holdings in Hong Kong
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

I had my order locked in before Christmas but sent a wire on January 3rd (between the Jan-1st and Jan-5th payment window) and haven't gotten a confirmation from him yet. Starting to worry a bit. Hoping he confirms within the next day or two.

baikal@baikalminer.com

Did you order the six minimum ?  I asked about an order during the same time period .  They told me min of six @$3600 plus shipping .  The next day I asked for the total with shipping to Texas and they were already sold.   Oh , well it would have takin' a few weeks to raise the money anyways.
ringer1315

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

baikal@baikalminer.com

Did you order the six minimum ?  I asked about an order during the same time period .  They told me min of six @$3600 plus shipping .  The next day I asked for the total with shipping to Texas and they were already sold.   Oh , well it would have takin' a few weeks to raise the money anyways.

Yeah, i was confirmed an order of 6 and he gave me a time period to complete the wire. Just trying to wait patiently for him to verify the payment so i can relax a bit. I'll give an update when he confirms to help ease the nerves of other people in a similar situation.
kr1p

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Hello all,
Are some people interested to organize a group by of 15 or 20 units (in case they raise the minimum amount of units to be ordered in the next batch) to be prepared next time baikalshop is ready to accept orders again (on baikaminer.com)?
I just need to be confirmed the payment is made by wire transfer in USD. Can some people who order confirm to me it is the case. Also if I have a bank account in Euro, do they accept the wire transfer of the equivalent amount in Euro (in other words do the banks do the conversion through the wire transfer from a euro account to a us dollar account)?
We are two people from France interested but we barely get enough money to get 2 and ITOP and Bittawmart are out of sale already to order only one or two units.
I could organize the group buy but Im new to the forum and dont have references. It would be better if we had an organizer who is already trusted on the forum. Anyone up for this?
Best,
kr1p
ringer1315

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Hello all,
Are some people interested to organize a group by of 15 or 20 units (in case they raise the minimum amount of units to be ordered in the next batch) to be prepared next time baikalshop is ready to accept orders again (on baikaminer.com)?
I just need to be confirmed the payment is made by wire transfer in USD. Can some people who order confirm to me it is the case. Also if I have a bank account in Euro, do they accept the wire transfer of the equivalent amount in Euro (in other words do the banks do the conversion through the wire transfer from a euro account to a us dollar account)?
We are two people from France interested but we barely get enough money to get 2 and ITOP and Bittawmart are out of sale already to order only one or two units.
I could organize the group buy but Im new to the forum and dont have references. It would be better if we had an organizer who is already trusted on the forum. Anyone up for this?
Best,
kr1p

Probably better of posting that in the group buy thread. Yeah, the payment he requests is a USD wire.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595145.120
hypercrypto

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

baikal@baikalminer.com

Hello,

I had the same experience but they replied just yesterday and confirmed the payment so don't worry...
Cryptodelver

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Hi everyone, we made an overview of all coins that can be mined with the Baikal Giant-B
https://cryptodelver.com/asic/baikal-giant-b

If you know any other coins for this ASIC please let me know  Cheesy
ringer1315

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Hi everyone, we made an overview of all coins that can be mined with the Baikal Giant-B
https://cryptodelver.com/asic/baikal-giant-b

If you know any other coins for this ASIC please let me know  Cheesy

Very cool. Any way you can add in the 24 hour whattomine.com revenue for each coin at the Giant-Bs hashing rate? That would be my only request.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: