Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant-B  (Read 40582 times)
TGJ

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Hey Dude,

AKA   billydaakidd7@gmail.com  BILL GUSTOFSON  or whatever your real name is !!

SEND ME MY   BAIKAL GIANT B MINER    OR   GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK  !!!

Pretty sure that guy is a scammer. I was messaging with him for a while but he would only do a deal on “selly” which is a haven for scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

Hey Dude,

AKA   billydaakidd7@gmail.com  BILL GUSTOFSON  or whatever your real name is !!

SEND ME MY   BAIKAL GIANT B MINER    OR   GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK  !!!

Pretty sure that guy is a scammer. I was messaging with him for a while but he would only do a deal on “selly” which is a haven for scammers.
it is always best to choose a trusted seller!

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Yep.   Buyer beware.   I guess i'll be another one for the books.   Had plenty of email only correspondence with this person.

Here is an example:

*************************************************************************************************************************************
                                                                                BEWARE OF THIS USER --- SCAMMER ALERT 
  Users name is:                      p90xinsanity            AKA           Bill Gustofsan             AKA              billydaakidd7@gmail.com
*************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey Bubba,

There was some trouble syncing the wallet so I have reached out to coinbase. But rest assured I will take care of this and we should be good to go. Just waiting to hear back from them.

I will update you when it gets resolved.

Thanks!

Sometimes this happens, its not a concern. Things normally get functional in 1 or 2 days.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me

Hello,

Its been more than 48 hours since the payment has taken submitted.  How much longer do you suppose this will take?

Is there a way for me to check the completion of this BCH transaction with the Wallet address you provided?

Thanks.

Hello,

They are still having issues, but they told me they are working on it.

I'm going to ship out the unit today, and just wait it out myself so you dont have to get dinged for this. Should get to you on Tuesday I believe.

Cheers

Users name is:                      p90xinsanity            AKA           Bill Gustofsan             AKA              billydaakidd7@gmail.com

Hey Bubba,

The miner has been shipped and should get to you by Tuesday. I will update you with the tracking by Monday night as I'm currently traveling.

Hello,

If you have the time, could you forward the tracking number and shipper info please.

Thank you.

Hello Bubba,

I had to recall the shipment with the crash in crypto prices. Taking into account the delay and issues, I only got a portion of the money now.

Please send me 1000 dollars more to compensate for the crash in the market, as the miner is worth more than what you originally paid. Payable to the same wallet address.

Thank you.

Hello,

How about I sent it to you another way.     Taking into account the Crypto-delays that are out of OUR control....

The markets may crater some more and then what.    You'll extort more money.   

It was your choice to use Crypto   (not mine)....

So what happens is this occurs again Huh?   

I understand your concern.

After todays senate hearing it seems that they have finally stabilized.

Please send 1 BCH to the address. And that should be the end of it.

Thank you.

Hello,

The best way to settle this is to just refund by BCH that I sent you.

Hello,

I'll just take the refund.    Its a smaller price to pay than to get the run-around.   

As you said, there are plenty of buyers out there who want this Giant B miner.    So have at it.

Good luck.

How about we both compromise and do 500?

Hello,

I understand your position.

Yet I saw your Selly.gg price history as follows:

Originally priced at  $6400.

Price raised to         $7400.

Price lowered to       $6400  (I assume after I purchased my Giant B miner.)

Price lowered to       $5400  (soon after I had purchased my Giant B miner.)

Price lowered to       $4700  (supposedly to sell the last one you had in stock.)

You SOLD your last one @ $4700.

The price of BCH on February 5 reached a value of $1147  or   4.5 BCH * $1147 = $5161 usd.

So you still come out ahead  $4700 was the last price it sold at versus the value of BCH on 2/5/2018 of $5161.

or   $461 above the $4700 you were asking for.

I think there might of been some misunderstandings.

I get where you are coming from and just wanted to let you know 1 bch will resolve these issues.

Keep in mind that the Giant B is still a month away from being delivered by Baikal and so you are still saving alot of money.

If I refund you now you will just have lost money and not gotten a product, one bch will put this issue to bed. It consumes so little energy that its a money maker no matter what happens to the price of coins because at the end of the day it will remain profitable.

Thanks.

The reason I had to adjust the price was because some people wanted to pay in Decred and that was not an option.

So we had to arrange an alternative form of payment minus their payment in Decred, and thats why you see the price fluctuate so much.

Hello,

So what are you going to do? 

Refund my BCH I sent to your wallet?    Or fulfill your sellers responsibility and common sense of trust between two parties and send the Giant B miner?

I don't know whats going on over there to hold my BCH or Miner hostage?   

Lets get this done and over with once and for all ...

Hello,

Personally,  I feel I paid you fair and square the amount WE agreed upon.    Your firm commitment to Crypto in lieu of any other means of payment was of your choosing.   

Had you chosen (for example) usd, we would not be having this discussion.

Again, thanks for all of you assistance in navigating the crypto buying and wallet transferring sessions, and the info regarding the Giant B miner was very helpful.

Therefore, I would like to close this transaction with a simple refund or delivery of the product you promised (at the price I paid you for it).

Hello,

Refund my BCH I sent to your wallet?    Or fulfill your sellers responsibility and common sense of trust between two parties and send the Giant B miner?

Either send the 1 bch or I will see you in court.

I've been awfully nice in all of this. We can put this all behind us and to rest if you just make things right and send the bch.

Thanks

Hello,

Why are you requesting more BCH.     Just refund me what I deposited to your BCH wallet.

Then we can put this all behind us and to rest if you just make things right.

Thanks. 

Hello,

I've decided to send to the $1000 final payment.    However, I do not want to chance it with BCH again (for out sake).

Instead I will only send a USPS money order in the amount of $1000.00 using Certified Mail, Registered Mail and Signature Guarantee options. AND NO P.O. BOX.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES THAT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY.    THIS HAS TO END.

Or,  you can REFUND the money.   Be a man and not a little boy and live up to your agreement.

My  BCH  wallet address is:     

Cheers..

Lesson learned....don't buy from anyone who does not provide a real name, address, phone number (who can be sure, anyways...)  Or buy from an authorized seller only.

oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

anyone try overclock?  Wink Wink Wink
kinan75

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

I got the same email. We can set up a group buy? But I’m sure it has to be asap before they sell out. I can set it up for 8500 a unit? You can pay with credit card. I used stripe for online payments and square also.

if any one interested , im selling my baikal giant b for the highest offer ,,( used for a week and in great condition ),,please pm me   with your offer ....
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

i use suprnova. 0.37 token mined last day.  Wink Wink Wink
kinan75

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

Hello, where can I mine decred? I am in coinmine but I see that the profitability is very low in this pool. and the hashrate reporting low is not 160

how much did u mine please.... its 0.99 every 6  hours ..right ?
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I am with two baikal b and right now it marks me 0.91 Dcrd a day, this approximation is more precise to the one of whattomine which says that it earns 40$ each one, this I understand that the day with two you will win almost a decred. Now more coinmine is approaching, but the hashrate not reported on the coinmine page does not reach 160
You are lucky to get 0.45 DCR per Giant B, where in we get only less
fabfab82

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

I am with two baikal b and right now it marks me 0.91 Dcrd a day, this approximation is more precise to the one of whattomine which says that it earns 40$ each one, this I understand that the day with two you will win almost a decred. Now more coinmine is approaching, but the hashrate not reported on the coinmine page does not reach 160

Does the baikal dashboard do say 160 ghz?
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Does the baikal dashboard do say 160 ghz?
Yes
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

I had 0,43 yesterday with suprnova
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I had 0,43 yesterday with suprnova

what port are you using?
fabfab82

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

I use port : 2255
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Is the giant B capable to mine Blake2s?
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Is the giant B capable to mine Blake2s?
not sure!
danX88

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Yep.   Buyer beware.   I guess i'll be another one for the books.   Had plenty of email only correspondence with this person.

Here is an example:

Hey Bubba,

There was some trouble syncing the wallet so I have reached out to coinbase. But rest assured I will take care of this and we should be good to go. Just waiting to hear back from them.

I will update you when it gets resolved.

Thanks!

Sometimes this happens, its not a concern. Things normally get functional in 1 or 2 days.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me

Hello,

Its been more than 48 hours since the payment has taken submitted.  How much longer do you suppose this will take?

Is there a way for me to check the completion of this BCH transaction with the Wallet address you provided?

Thanks.

Hello,

They are still having issues, but they told me they are working on it.

I'm going to ship out the unit today, and just wait it out myself so you dont have to get dinged for this. Should get to you on Tuesday I believe.

Cheers

Hey Bubba,

The miner has been shipped and should get to you by Tuesday. I will update you with the tracking by Monday night as I'm currently traveling.

Hello,

If you have the time, could you forward the tracking number and shipper info please.

Thank you.

Hello Bubba,

I had to recall the shipment with the crash in crypto prices. Taking into account the delay and issues, I only got a portion of the money now.

Please send me 1000 dollars more to compensate for the crash in the market, as the miner is worth more than what you originally paid. Payable to the same wallet address.

Thank you.

Hello,

How about I sent it to you another way.     Taking into account the Crypto-delays that are out of OUR control....

The markets may crater some more and then what.    You'll extort more money.   

It was your choice to use Crypto   (not mine)....

So what happens is this occurs again Huh?   

I understand your concern.

After todays senate hearing it seems that they have finally stabilized.

Please send 1 BCH to the address. And that should be the end of it.

Thank you.

Hello,

The best way to settle this is to just refund by BCH that I sent you.

Hello,

I'll just take the refund.    Its a smaller price to pay than to get the run-around.   

As you said, there are plenty of buyers out there who want this Giant B miner.    So have at it.

Good luck.

How about we both compromise and do 500?

Hello,

I understand your position.

Yet I saw your Selly.gg price history as follows:

Originally priced at  $6400.

Price raised to         $7400.

Price lowered to       $6400  (I assume after I purchased my Giant B miner.)

Price lowered to       $5400  (soon after I had purchased my Giant B miner.)

Price lowered to       $4700  (supposedly to sell the last one you had in stock.)

You SOLD your last one @ $4700.

The price of BCH on February 5 reached a value of $1147  or   4.5 BCH * $1147 = $5161 usd.

So you still come out ahead  $4700 was the last price it sold at versus the value of BCH on 2/5/2018 of $5161.

or   $461 above the $4700 you were asking for.

I think there might of been some misunderstandings.

I get where you are coming from and just wanted to let you know 1 bch will resolve these issues.

Keep in mind that the Giant B is still a month away from being delivered by Baikal and so you are still saving alot of money.

If I refund you now you will just have lost money and not gotten a product, one bch will put this issue to bed. It consumes so little energy that its a money maker no matter what happens to the price of coins because at the end of the day it will remain profitable.

Thanks.

The reason I had to adjust the price was because some people wanted to pay in Decred and that was not an option.

So we had to arrange an alternative form of payment minus their payment in Decred, and thats why you see the price fluctuate so much.

Hello,

Hello,

Personally,  I feel I paid you fair and square the amount WE agreed upon.    Your firm commitment to Crypto in lieu of any other means of payment was of your choosing.   

Had you chosen (for example) usd, we would not be having this discussion.

Again, thanks for all of you assistance in navigating the crypto buying and wallet transferring sessions, and the info regarding the Giant B miner was very helpful.

Therefore, I would like to close this transaction with a simple refund or delivery of the product you promised (at the price I paid you for it).

Hello,

Either send the 1 bch or I will see you in court.

I've been awfully nice in all of this. We can put this all behind us and to rest if you just make things right and send the bch.

Thanks

Hello,

Why are you requesting more BCH.     Just refund me what I deposited to your BCH wallet.

Then we can put this all behind us and to rest if you just make things right.

Thanks. 

Hello,

I've decided to send to the $1000 final payment.    However, I do not want to chance it with BCH again (for out sake).

Instead I will only send a USPS money order in the amount of $1000.00 using Certified Mail, Registered Mail and Signature Guarantee options. AND NO P.O. BOX.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES THAT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY.    THIS HAS TO END.

Or,  you can REFUND the money.   Be a man and not a little boy and live up to your agreement.

My  BCH  wallet address is:     

Cheers..

Lesson learned....don't buy from anyone who does not provide a real name, address, phone number (who can be sure, anyways...)  Or buy from an authorized seller only.

Same here, this scammer has earned many bad karma.
Tydireus

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Hey guys, not sure if this the right spot for this but I’ll put here.
I’m getting out of the mining game and I have a Giant-B that I would like to sell. I ran it for a few weeks and have all the packaging. Life is getting in the way and I’m moving on. Message me directly with offers. I can send you pictues of it or anything else you would need. I would prefer to sell it as soon as possible as I have a baby on the way and I’m am turning the mining room into a play room.

Thanks
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Hey DanX88
                     Did you try and purchase a Giant B miner from this person?  (Male, female, humanoid, troll, dweeb, toilet trash, etc...)

Did they give you the run-around with delays in receiving the bitcoin?

Did they demand more money after your initial payment?

Did they threaten you with court for failure to pay additional money?

Did you use their alternative website selling page  Selly or did you deal with this person through personal emails?

I myself, attempted to purchase one for $6400 back on January 31th.

I am still trying to contact him through emails here and at his gmail account:  billydaakidd7@gmail.com 

I 'foolishly' still hope they are ethical and trustworthy and send the miner or refund my bitcoin.

Did you happen to get any personal information such as their name, address, phone number anything more concrete to contact them?

Unfortunately, I have lots of questions regarding this person and their methods of 'scamming' their victims...

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Hey guys, not sure if this the right spot for this but I’ll put here.
I’m getting out of the mining game and I have a Giant-B that I would like to sell. I ran it for a few weeks and have all the packaging. Life is getting in the way and I’m moving on. Message me directly with offers. I can send you pictues of it or anything else you would need. I would prefer to sell it as soon as possible as I have a baby on the way and I’m am turning the mining room into a play room.

Thanks

how much price ?

I believe it will be something like X BCH with additional 1 BCH or "court"... Or You can use trusted escrow service.

Tydireus

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

I was asking for market price, ie, 7k or best offer.
And yes, life got in the way, need the place for a play room for my baby on the way. The wife is not exactly “thrilled” with the noise as I have no basement so I just need to move on and make the wife happy
Can use any escrow service or what not. I’m in the US and I’m flexible to make sure whoever buys is comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: