Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

Yes. Maybe EOS is really profitable for now after ethereum. I think there is nothing to loose if we imvest in EOS too. Some people have invested on it and its project is promising

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:00:17 PM

I think EOS is a great project in the first place, but so far EOS is not able to bypass Ethereum. I think it is worth investing in it, because one day it will be able to bypass Ethereum.

It's definitely worth being interested in EOS, because it's a very promising coin. However, it can not be unambiguously stated that EOS will be the next ETH. Perhaps this will happen with the team's high determination and product development. And of course the acceptance of the crypto community, because without this EOS will not reach the ETH level.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:35:04 PM

Why do people constantly try to mislead other people by foolish fraudulent fraud. I think that today there is a very big chance to make real support to exactly normal projects like ETH, because today they are moving the market.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:39:14 PM

Nothing can be next anything else we all keep speculating some pay off some get us rekt. Eos has failed to an extent let's see what they do in the next rally.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:54:02 PM

Eos of course a good coin , and I, as an investor in this coin believe that the coin may exceed the Ethereum , but of course Ethereum has long been on the market and it is not easy to shift !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

Maybe it will be next in etherium, As of now they have are people in here are using EOS and some bounties also are using the name of EOS. EOS are going to be popular in a whole world and many people are using on it.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:58:10 PM

I think EOS is a great project in the first place, but so far EOS is not able to bypass Ethereum. I think it is worth investing in it, because one day it will be able to bypass Ethereum.

EOS does have a big and good project, but that does not mean that EOS will be able to damage the dominance of ethereum because ethereum also has a large and good project, especially since ethereum has first received attention from crypto activists, so it will be very difficult to get people away from what they like

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:16:26 AM

EOS is very different from Ethereum. A comparison with Ethereum doesn't make much sense because they got different perspectives and even applications.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:25:19 AM

I think that one day EOS will surpass Ethereum in terms of market share and also in adoption of applications using its platform. They have a long way to go at the moment however so investing whilst they are in the early stages looks like a smart move for the future.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

I think that one day EOS will surpass Ethereum in terms of market share and also in adoption of applications using its platform. They have a long way to go at the moment however so investing whilst they are in the early stages looks like a smart move for the future.
If you compare price over value then, it is not possible for EOS to surpass ETH's marketcap but exceptions can happen. Their strategy and long term view are different and new projects always prefer to use ETH platform than taking EOS.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:04:37 AM

The EOS blockchain are  faster and easier to use than the the Ethereum blockchain. I have my doubt about EOS but after trying to use it, I  find it better than the ETH blockchain. But for EOS to surpass ETH are a very big step, I don't think that will happen in the near future.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:50:27 AM

Well Ethereum is still on the lead of the best, so it cannot be in comparison with EOS.
but Both of them provide the best in the crypotcurrency market. The two also have a smartcontracts platform and certainly have full support from the ICO.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:56:46 AM

Eos is one of the well-developed altcoins, and still under ethereum, but to replace ethereum I think it will be difficult, both of these coins have their own special features and also have the same potential to be invested

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:33:18 PM

Happy to finally see double digits growth. Do you this that EOS price will continue to rise or is this another bull trap?

Well, I think most likely this is a trap, since bitcoin is still in a bearish trend and you should expect it to fall, and as a result eos will also be able to fall below

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

I say that All.Me toke will be the next ethereum. But it is my only prediction and i wish it just because of my personal interest. Here what I am trying to say that prediction is only prediction. Ethereum is one and only good coin that will dominate the market for years. Its team and technology are amazing and I think it will beat even bitcoin in the coming years. 

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:13:13 PM

I can't say that it meant to be in that position but as I see it seems it looks like that because of some development happened this past years. That's why I put some savings to it to invest and make a better profit in the future just like  what I have seen in the market it's making some progress right now.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:57:33 PM

They only say that, but in reality this will not happen, because Eos needs to solve many more problems in order to become more popular!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

I think EOS has great potential to be the next Ethereum. Well, for starters, it was first introduced under the ETHblockchain and then eventually created their own mainnet. Its application is similar to ETH but featurewise, more advanced in all aspect. It is gaining a lot of supporters lately so in the near future expect it to be on top.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:42:20 PM

Though eos is always compare to ethereum . EOS has a good advantage than ethereum especially when it comes to fees . More and more people will likely choose both because they are both profitable when it comes to investment .
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

Eos good coin , but lately the team is developing a bad project , I think Ethereum is still better as it is the first coin with this product and obviously it will remain

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: