Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

For me as a trader it's hard sometimes when you have a different job. I always bring my laptop and always monitor what's going on if it is high or low and my investment is increasing or decreasing. It is a multitasking startegy and a time management rule and you must balance your work and timw for your family.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

cryptocurrency trading is a risky job for me because the price of crypto fluctuates much in the market.
you should equip yourself with a knowledge and experiences in trading crypto before you start to trading.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I do the trading when I am free. It means that I will do that in my sapre time when I have the time to do that.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Suppose you should do first spending time with your family and do all your responsibility before giving your time on trading so that you have more focus on doing business with fulfillment in your heart that you did everything.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

I will do it wheever I have the time to do it. I think it can make me more money than my work.
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

children life of the trader is very indicative on an example of statistics , and so, 70 percent of the known traders end up with either suicide or banal drunkenness
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

You can set your cut loss and your targeted profit. Do not watch the chart all the time, its useless, try to forecast and make a trading plan. You have to set the cut loss percentage and your target profit percentage.
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

I will do some thing whenever I have the chace to d that. i thinkk they can bring me enough money when I have the money.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:19 AM

I worked as a trader for a long time in the stock market, now I started working on the crypto currency market. I would advise not to look at the market every minute. In my experience, the one who does not often perform operations earns more money. If you buy and sell within a day, then sooner or later you can lose all the money.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

as i read those comments, i realized that so many things to be considered and sacrifices for being a trader. im a newbie when it comes to trade coins/tokens in any markets. but soon maybe i will engage that kind of job or a habit. for now im using local market its just a basic. buy and hold. thanks for all meaningful inputs here.  

Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

set alert to your phone or email, so you will life as normal,,
when you buy set an alert if your order being processed and you can open your phone or leptop to set the sell order,,
note : you can use tab trader or coiningy platform to set an alert
,,,It's a sensible advise, I think time management is very important in every concepts specially for trading business, because we need to balance  the time related on our  individual lifestyle. But our health is the capital for making money.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

life of traders can not be separated with the development of the exact price.
always looking for profit from a transaction.
always watch the ups and downs of buyers.
and make inofasi trading strategies.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

basically trading activity is a job that can not be done with other activities because trading activity is an activity that requires you stay focused on market movement. so it means you have to have plenty of time to stay stand in front of the monitor. but if you are not too focused on the actual trading activities then I think you do not need to be too confusing about this so just do your trading activities when you really have time to spare so do what you think is the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

As in any job has its pros and cons. Pros is freedom of movement and freedom to choose. Cons - permanent nerves and uncertainty.      

As a trader we have to be open to certain risks such as loss, but it is positive enough that we go to earn income. Being a trader is quite interesting. But it really takes more time and effort. Undoubtedly, we take all the risk of doing something
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

Life of a trader is based on time line of a trade. scalping, day trading, positioning trading or swing trading. What you do in every seconds to minutes is scalping and I don't think is recommended in cryptocurrency, because in crypto, there isn't much news to move the market up and down like forex trading is. The best method for crypto trading is either trading, by opening a position in the morning and closing it at the end of the day, which most professionals do. staring at your chart every minute is like forcing the market to move and is very bad habit which will force you to make trade not suitable.
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Make you trading plan and start management time and risk. This will help you to stay away from phone and get your life brighter. If you stick at your phone all the time, you can't enjoy your time.
RickFoster

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

I have spent a lot of time learning how to trade, experienced all kinds of mood, ups and downs. Therefore, today I would like to share my valuable experiences and lessons with the beginners or amateur traders.
You are highly recommended to trade with only one currency pair: USDT and altcoin
Just focus on good altcoins (1-5 crypto only), then you will stand more chance of earning profit. BTC should be just equal to other altcoins when it comes to investment. Learn how to identify a good coin and prepare for any unexpected storms.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

Trader Life is very emotional for me and risky to trade. Our potentials and our competitors are time and emotion. Do not worry about sending emotionally because it is the one that will beat us too  worried and too ecxited we're get two things we get 1st being Green and 2nd being fool.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

You can no longer go to the cardiologist, as your cardiogram will be fully consistent with the exchange rate on the market  Grin. Will also have to learn to control your emotions, because in the market there are failures sometimes get a white head for a couple of minutes. Well, everything else is not too reliable method of earning. So do it if you have a pillow that you can fall in.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

There is my council: put protective warrants and develop the accurate plan of work with several sub-options of possible outcomes.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: