Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

It's complicated! you need to regularly monitor the course, for the news. you need to think and analyze in what coin and how much to invest. Everything is not as simple as it seems to many
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

The work of the trader is very difficult. I think that not everyone is able to work in this field and get a good profit. Only the most persevering and hardworking people become successful traders.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

we can divide our time in investing in the crypto world, if we have a main job in everyday life, we can do it during recess or after work, because crypto investment is very easy in my opinion because it is not bound by time and place

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You should have a certain time of day to trade. Do not put too much time on it if you are not skilled enough. That will only make you more needy. Let's have a main work in real life to stabilize your money
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

life of a trader is a hard life to live as you know. but if you like charts, numbers, fiats etc, you can live and take profit every month.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

To be a trader means to have nerves of steel and a lot of work. And we need to work out our strategy.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

the life of a trader is very rich. It is necessary constantly to be in the center of events and monitor the market trends. It is dedicated to a very long time.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

In my opinion the trader is the one who gets the most benefit. Because they anticipate many situations and buy them according to their needs. Besides, when Bitcoin and Blockchain technology are increasingly used in life. So traders are getting closer to technology than investors
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

I think they don’t combine it with their normal life. Trading can be harder than you ever imagine if you accept trading as a fulltime job. They always need to catch everything in the market. So yes, being a full time trader is very tiring.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Lol, you've got 72 pages worth of advice, if you haven't gotten better by now than you should probably look in to something else.

Let me at least throw in my two cents though.
I have a normal full time job and a decent middle class salary.
This means that I have money to invest but not a lot.
I decided to approach this on a monthly basis and set aside a small percentage of my income to invest every month.
This has brought me very reliable and steady gains in capital.

during full on bull runs, I spend most of my free time doing day trading.
When the market is pumping and trade volume is high, it is easy to make 10 to 15 micro trades a day.
These are quick buy then sells for small profits.
But added up, it becomes a substantial way to boost profit.

72 pages of advice is not enough if you don't know how to apply it on Trading, those advices would be just a moral support if he doesn't have any idea what to do with all of it. Trading is a very complicated way of earning money, you need to be smart on buying the tokens you are going to Trade, you have to be fast to catch up to the fluctuation of prices, you have to be strategic to make every moments profitable.

It is not an easy job but if you could become a better Trader, money will always come to you, you could save more money for you future, you will be rich in an instant.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

The traders' life it is very serious, and if your income is not the job butvthe life style, trader must be always on the wave of news and changes in order to make the right analisys and to fix the profit in time.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

You probably need a timetable...be disciplined and stick to it.
I have almost 11 hrs to work, 3 to eat and 4 to rest. I am most active in the morning and night  (9am-2pm and 8pm - 3am respectively). Sometimes I work till dawn and start sleeping by 6am. It is very hardwork and could be enjoyable sometimes especially if your trades are going your way.

Timetable and phone alarm are excellent combinations. When it is time to work, your alarm rings. When it's time to rest, it rings. When it's time to sleep it rings. When it's time to workout, it rings.
Make sure to follow the timetable and alarm religiously.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

The traders' life it is very serious, and if your income is not the job butvthe life style, trader must be always on the wave of news and changes in order to make the right analisys and to fix the profit in time.
Agree with you but I would like to add that in order to be a good trader it is required to have strong nerves, to turn off the emotions and just work, be with cold mind.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

I felt the same way as a newbie for cryptocurrency trading. But ultimately one can be experienced and is used to it. I know how much one become excited about cryptocurrency in the beginning. But my advice is that one should not be excited too much. And newbie should start with a small amount of money in trading and increase investment over time after learning tricks of the trading.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

Agree with you but I would like to add that in order to be a good trader it is required to have strong nerves, to turn off the emotions and just work, be with cold mind.
the most negative feature for each trader, is that he does not have free time at all. To be successful, you need to spend all the time on exchanges and monitor the market.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

I felt the same way as a newbie for cryptocurrency trading. But ultimately one can be experienced and is used to it. I know how much one become excited about cryptocurrency in the beginning. But my advice is that one should not be excited too much. And newbie should start with a small amount of money in trading and increase investment over time after learning tricks of the trading.
cryptocurrency is very tempting and many people think it's easy to get rich with cryprocurrency so it's not surprising that at first there were lots of passionate people, including me, but the reality isn't as easy as I thought because so far I've experienced a lot of failures but it didn't dampen my enthusiasm and hopefully everyone is still excited like me because I'm sure if we want to wait and keep trying, crypto will be the best way to get money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Grenin2

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

I get online anytime my mind get into it as long as it does in a day,mostly early in the morning and evening,every other time depends on the necessary.
Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just like you when i start trading! Haha, I always attentive to the phone ! But now, I recognize it's useless . You just need to take a look to the market at some fixed times, check the trend and make the decision to buy or sell. And the best advice is "Do not panic or hurry to sell when prices fall".
Fqure3

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

Crypto trading really requires so much time because you would need to analyze the fluctuation of the market every few hours which is very demanding.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

Well, if you position yourself as a trader, then you should constantly monitor indicators and prices in general. But if you invest for a long time, then there is no need to check the balance very often) Although I myself suffer this
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: