Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30947 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

At first glance, the life of a trader is very simple and interesting, as a trader can travel the world and work from anywhere where there is the internet. But sometimes his life is hard labor when you need to sit in front of monitors and monitor the entire market and trade.
- Well, if you are looking from the outside and have never lived the life of a real trader, you will find it very interesting and colorful, even very liberal but reality, the scene you are imagining, it is very wrong, it is not the real life of a trader. The real life of a trader is very complex, I can say that they work with a full time frame, as long as the market is vibrant, they will be there and participate, although sometimes they still have a lot of time to relax but they never do that, their psychology is very unstable and stressful, every second every minute is money to them but it's too much pressure, and I never choose this life

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

I think that fundamentals should be learned first. Then prepare yourself emotionally because trading will cause you a lot of desperation. It will require high energy level and concentration. The life of a trader is exhausting.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

most traders are paranoids i think, they always check prices and charts, i just did that and i quit slowly because i think i cant handle carefully the result is a bad and wrong move to bet. well, i mean for those day traders included me.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I can work fruitfully for several days, but then I need a rest. Considering that the crypto market works seven days a week, I believe that two days a week everyone still needs to take a break. There are pending orders for such a case. You can spend time at a picnic, it helps to reboot the brain.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I can work fruitfully for several days, but then I need a rest. Considering that the crypto market works seven days a week, I believe that two days a week everyone still needs to take a break. There are pending orders for such a case. You can spend time at a picnic, it helps to reboot the brain.

I agree with you and as a result, our work turns out to be 5/2, like many people who work for hire. But we can work less and rest more, we build our lives for ourselves. But sometimes we can work longer if the market favors us!  Roll Eyes

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I also have full time job and I deal with cryptocurrency. I'm trying to occupy my free time with the activities on the crypto market. I often take the crypto when I get back to work, but sometimes when I have an easy work program, I also work during the job. The trader's work is very difficult. Not everyone can work in this area and get a good profit, whether they have no patience or no time.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

If you trade during the day very often, then I sympathize with you and your family. You will spend a lot of time at the screen of your phone. If you trade long positions, it will save time for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

If we are talking about a young trader with less than a year's experience, then his life is full of pain, sleepless nights, emotions that lead to euphoria, and those that lead to depression.

More experienced traders have a cold head and are not influenced by emotions, they know how to keep them under control because they stick to their trading strategy.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
looking at the phone every time and checking price when I had free time.
that's used to be a habit to me, but I gave up. even the most patien person can not handle a long - big dump like his year

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:23:23 AM

When I started trading with crypto currency I could not tear myself away from the computer for everyday business but after a while I stopped monitoring the market every 5 minutes.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:39:03 AM

now it's very hard to trade now because I can get a lot of profit from trading in the past because bitcoin is higher and then I bought a potential coin and that I hold it on 1week because I was given the signal of my barkada That will buy if the coin is purchased if the coin was xvg I bought at 100sat and 1k increased to 10x my profit when I was first nervous because I was not sure what to buy coin but I confident myself to earn a coin that it's risky to trade so it's better to research a potential coin first so you can not lose it and end up losing a lot of trading losses because it's not too good to trade and repay from trading for those who are planning If you are trading please research what coin is good to buy and hold for sure that you will earn as much as just trading in a gamble just gamble to earn.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:02:54 AM

to become a trader you have to prepare yourself mentally as well as your strategy so that your time will not run out just to trade and most importantly you have to determine your profit target so that you will not be carried away by emotions to pursue excessive profits and ultimately you will get a loss. actually, if you have done it for some time later you will know when the right times to trade so that you will be able to share your time easily.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:14:25 AM

to become a trader you have to prepare yourself mentally as well as your strategy so that your time will not run out just to trade and most importantly you have to determine your profit target so that you will not be carried away by emotions to pursue excessive profits and ultimately you will get a loss. actually, if you have done it for some time later you will know when the right times to trade so that you will be able to share your time easily.
Each trader and investor, each miner, especially all the beginners should know beforehand that the market has sometimes very long periods of depression. That is why it is always important to have a  stable income.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:32:53 AM

The first you have to learn to analyze the direction of the market. This can be done by looking at candles or other techniques such as Support and Resistance. If you have mastered both, you no longer need to be at the computer at any time.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No not really, in trading I guess i am alloting some time in trading and doind other things in different time, it was so difficult to do the same thing at the same time, at this reason, we should put our full effort to this.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:37:10 AM

looking at the phone every time and checking price when I had free time.
that's used to be a habit to me, but I gave up. even the most patien person can not handle a long - big dump like his year
Addiction is not good for health especially for traders who can't control emotions while staring at charts. Just turn off the phone/pc after job is done and go walk. Patience is virtue,my friend.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  

Jump to: