Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:11:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5494 times)
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

Anything in crypto is possible? Don't overestimate market growth.
Of course we will see a huge grow in total market cap, but which coins will gain the biggest portion, besides bitcoin and ethereum?

So now total market cap is: 500B
We can expect an increase to over 10T until 2025.
So which coin gets most of it? Some coins could go 1000x when other coins just gain 2x.
There can't be just winners. There are always losers on the other side.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
The goal and the plans you have of course grandiose! : D But they would have sat so simply and so predictably - everyone would have already become millionaires. Go to your goal and you will succeed. Good luck! )

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:35 PM

of course it's possible, you don't need to catch the next stratis, eth, BTC. You just need to fing gems, hold strong, take profit on the way up and reinvest, than repeat. Then you can improve your holding by trading, but it's risky so it's better if you use the right instruments.

One really interesting is the algory project, that is a powerful and multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading.
They are going to raise money to develop an incredible tool that is at the same time  :
-A powerful Cryptoscanner
-A news Streamer in the Crypto world
-A blockchain Analyzer
-An ICO analyzer
-A Cryptoviewer
-Allow you to backtest your filters and alerts

check their website: algory.io
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:36 PM

yes it's absolutely possible if you luck out enough with the right coin, but the time to do it was 2015. i really, really can't see how it's possible with any coin anywhere near the ten or top fifty. They'd all have to go into the hundreds of billions or trillions.

you might be better off throwing shit at the wall at the very bottom, maybe not coins already trading for peanuts but rather stuff that still hasn't launched. each one should be free or cost very little too.

You just need to fing gems, hold strong, take profit on the way up and reinvest, than repeat. Then you can improve your holding by trading, but it's risky so it's better if you use the right instruments.

you didn't have to do that with any of the top ranking coins. all you had to do was wait long enough. maybe those days are gone though.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

I believe that getting millionaire just by holding is not possible any more.
The good old days are gone.
You can make a good profit yes it is possible.
If you want to make more money start trading, but it is highly risky and you could lose your money.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Why not trading? trading is the most profitable way to earn more you can have millions of dollars in just 3months if you have atleast $50k to start my friend got his first million by investing just $50k for starter.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

My strategy is to look at first 50 coin in coinmarket that is less than $10, I select 5 of such coin and invest,hold for six month and sell off.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

That will take a huge push for that to happen.
It is too far to say it right now. 20k is hard to reach and what more with a million dollars.
Maybe we should start being satisfied with the numbers for now and just not letting it go down by not doing any bad choices.
It is also good to calm down for a moment.  Grin
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
Quite hard for today as all the coin, you mentioned already well-known. Best chance is to try to look for a coin with promising future.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

As always, anything is possible. It's just a matter of time and patience. 2017 is indeed a crazy year for most. Have another 2017 in the future and who knows what will happen with these coins. A million is not far fetch with the current trends. I guess we just need to sit back and wait for the next chapter...

Pulsarin

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

Everything is very difficult in the crypto world. It is necessary to track a lot of news. Try to invest in some projects and not sell coins for about a year. If some coins do not do x2 then others can do x100 and cover the costs of unsuccessful attachments.

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

Everything is very difficult in the crypto world. It is necessary to track a lot of news. Try to invest in some projects and not sell coins for about a year. If some coins do not do x2 then others can do x100 and cover the costs of unsuccessful attachments.

In crypto world we have a chance, many opportunity here by doing trading, you can grow more your money through trading, for me there is no imposible here in crypto world.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

it is not impossible in the world of crypto. it is just a matter of time, research and patience. you need to understand that how cryptocurrency works and what will be the best choice to invest your capital

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

Monero had a long history of 0.5$-2$ prices. The ones that invested back then 10k$ into it are surely millionaires now. And it took 3 years.
Some coins do better, some not. 2017 was a crazy year and I can't tell if more will follow. And you need a crazy year for this, really, else it could take even 10 years easily.

Lets be realistic and say that if with a 10k investment you can become a millionare in 10 years thats a hell of a deal. I cant think of a bussiness that can give you a return like this. But with such a goal i think that investemnt is more like a bet. There arent many coins that can bring you this proffit and like you said you must buy one that just launched and most of them fail. But with big rewards come big risks so if you up to this go ahead. For me a 2x return is a good deal and i`m sticking to this kind of investemnt.

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

As far as i experienced there is no such thing as impossible in crypto. It’s quite hard to make 1 millions with out switching between coins but it’s still possible. You need to pick a good coin and then start praying Smiley

drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

Winklevoss bros did that, however with bitcoin. They bought a big pile of btc in 2008-2009 for $11m and now they've got more than $1b! So, if a billion is possible, so the miliion as well. Even with altcoins.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

Everything is possible in crypto, I saw a lot of guys that are from day one into crypto and they bought thing like Zcash and Litecoin very early and now there a so god damn rich! Cheesy
ZCashGOLD.net

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

the best method is to use cost averaging. For example put $100 every Friday in Eth. That will give you $400 per month initial investment x 12 months is $4,800 investment. This will likely be double, triple, who knows with mass adoption. Better than sitting in a bank account certainly Smiley by all means do your own research. Feel free to check out ZCashGold too Smiley
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

If you keep a large amount of usd on a potential altcoin and went up after a year or a couple of more years it may give you millions of dollars.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

My strategy is to look at first 50 coin in coinmarket that is less than $10, I select 5 of such coin and invest,hold for six month and sell off.

Im sure that's not simple as that, the bitcoin price are volatile, but altcoin is worst than that.
that will be a dangerous choice, i will follow your advice just if there's no option anymore.

Too much risk inside it

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: