Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5491 times)
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

That's way too positive. Even crypto is here to stay, it is really hard to make 1million from 2000 dollars in 2 years.
Don't use the number from past two years as reference. There will be way few 100x coins in the future compared to the past. Reason: bad projects will not see good growth, good projects will start with huge ICO, and room for growth is not very high any more.

yes i am sure possible just need follow all coins and doing airdrop and bounty. if spend 5-6 hour in a day and have 1000-2000 dollar can have million dolars in 1-2 year

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

There is already a proof that it is possible, bitcoins value back in 2013 is just around 10 ~ 14 dollars and no one believe that there is a bright future for cryptocurrency but if you are going to look now, bitcoins is one of the easiest way to get out of poverty.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?

not sure it would still be possible with that list. Maybe check on the ones recently added to CMC trading not too far above ICO price. Ok exception to that rule is Zilliqa for me they are x20 already. Look at things like Matrix or Odyssey too. Also number of use cases have a hard to predict upside. Walton or Powerledger, Wabi EVC and so on. Of the more established tokens I think Neo has some catching up to do and they pay a dividend in gas.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Yes, everything is possible in this world))) The guys need just not give up to act and act. And to explore the market to engage in bounty companies additionally and you can achieve all

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I think it's all up to you because we can not be sure for the future, there is no discourse and guidance that can ensure the certainty of value from everything we are just sure a profitable investment
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

It does have the chance to reach a million dollars by trading cryptoes , but that's not easy to reach . Maybe invest in some icos could help you reach the goal , that's why ICOs are very hot even some countries have banned it.

That is true!! Icos are best ways to earn million dollars. I am working out on mine. Many have already testified this reality. As we know, some altcoins are going down or now but take is as a chance to invest. Sooner, those will rise up again. Altcoins, especially bitcoin is very in demand all around the world. And it is true, even though those countries are being banned to use bitcoin, people there still find time to invest is crypto because they believe that it will make profit, big profit for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

some coins have given their holders enough to become millionairs with $1000. verge would have made you a multimillionaire 10-12 million in a year or so. raiblocks would gave you 1m if i remember correctly in a few months recently.
I guess now the market has changed and 10.000% is unlikely , maybe 1000% is still possible, but some things to conider:

1-You should hold
- these coins may be stagnant or even drop in price over months, untill they go crazy. Most of us will have not enough patience. I know a few people who sold verge a few weeks before it started climbing hard and only took peanuts as their profit lol

2- The coins capable of 1000x may be worthless after a few months, be prepared to lose your money. This is because established coins will not give you 1000x or mostly not even 100x. Dream of bitcoinholders is 100k someday ( unlikely, but possible ) that would be less than 10x. Smaller established coins will also yield less profit than your dream of 1000 or 10.000x.

3- ico's  are not that cheap anymore, specially considering that most are very risky. many drop in prices when they hit the exchanges for a while. The initial investors take out the profit made by their early investment.

There are some more things to consider, though my view is not to dream too much about becoming millionair with a little investment. most people who made huge profits, really didn't know they would make that much. You see a project with potential to grow, invest in it and keep an eye on it and pray once in a while Grin

End note: if you find a coin with potential please share, i share your dream, though i'll be already very happy with 100x. 10.000x would spoil me Wink
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

A beginner  earn $ 1 million is a fantasy. Need experience, large investments. With $ 1000 or even $ 10,000  make a million is not possible.  Grin

what experience?  In what?  this is 80% gambling. I studies economy...my friend can hardly read and he has made more than me lol Grin
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

It's always possible to earn $ 1 million. there are many reasons for this. The first important thing is the amount of money you invest. other causes are correct coins, timing, icos
Enki369

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

Very possible but you need to have a good eye to pick a good coin:
www.bitcoinfuji.com Is 10 cents and is in ICO: This has big possibilities!
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

very possible, but you need more than 5 years to hold your coins,, my suggestion better you trade in crypto, but with swing trading style, so, you don't need to watch the charts daily.. and more research about crypto
Mj1996

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

According to the others, who're I guess a veteran in the field of crypto world it is possible to have a million of dollars. Which I wish I could also earn the same as they do. It takes courage, effort, and time to earn a million of dollar.
Acguy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

This is a really bad question because it is the same as asking for guaranteed money. Why do people even ask this? Just for some other person to shill their bags?

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

I think its still possible but very hard, it was probably bit easier in past when bitcoin was cheap and altcoins worth pennies. Now its so hard to find worthy altcoin and as most of them are pumped hard.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

I think if theres one coin who can reach million it will be ethereum. Because its not just a cryptocurrencies, its a great blockchain plattform where you can make more then just tokens. In future when people start using the high potential of ethereum, the value will rise a lot more and will overtake bitcoin after it get shorted to death by the wallstreetboys.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

It's possible, but it'll test your patience since it might take a long time to get there, and it'll also depend on what coins out of the top 20 will you be distributing your 10k. Trading indeed can make it quicker, but if you're not that good in it, you'll get to a million just by holding it, and taking your time on it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
zhangcaisbsbn55

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

I think it is possible but it will take a lot of money and  long period of time to reach it. You need to wait for a long time and read the related news the rebalance the holding of them.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
Merited by Wowcoin (2)

I think it is possible for about 5 years. My $100 investment two years ago is already  $200,000  average but it is because of active trading. It could double or tripple this year because i believe bitcoin will have another bull run before 2nd quarter this year. Holding it for long term is also a good decision to lessen the risk of loss.

gigatux

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

It depends on which coin but still it is possible that a coin will kick high up to a Million Dollar. It can happen if the coin has limited numbers to create just like Bitcoin for which it can be up to 21 Million BTC only. Number of investors to the coin. If it is available to the market, the supply is low but the demand is high. If it is easily accessible to cryptocurrency users or multinational corporations and the government totally supports it or not.
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Possible, if you bought ethereum 1 year ago with your 10k usd. Now you would have 600k USD. Very close to become a millioneire  Cheesy
If you bought litecoin 1 year ago with 10k usd, you would already have 1 millione usd in your pocket  Wink

Yes, It is possible to get the million dollars, if your luck permit and you have invested at the initial stages of the coin. If you see the growth in ETH and Bitcoin, you may have got your millions even today if you have invested in the two coins a couple of years back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: