Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5494 times)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Yes it is very possible, but it is just a matter of time and how patient that you can be.... currently i still have a coin that i have being holding for the past 6-7 months now without selling a dem from it. i still believe it will get 100,000% before i will sell it off.
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

Bitcoin has some potential of actually raching as high as $1mil, but all I can see now is that it's struggling to overcome its issues with scaling.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Yes it is quite possible nowadays because the price of bitcoin is quite low nowadays and hodl the bitcoin as much as you can. The price of bitcoin will definitely grow and in the past we have seen this the price shoots high enough after falling down..
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

In a previous years this could have been possible especially when the price during that time is very low for ethereum and the other potential and legit alternate coins but as of right now this seems likely impossible without doing the buying and selling forte.

caloriecoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
Forget 2017, in 2018, all coins are just going down and down.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
this post must be in Speculation section,since its about speculating altcoins.but still i will put my answer on this one.

Everything is possible in crypto and specially your target strategy to hold permanently and just wait for a milliom profit,just like the top 20 coins,bitcoin started in just .0008 dollars but look what bitcoin reach.almost $20,000 if bitcoin can make millions why not others,but ofcourse no specific time maybe 5-10-20 years we dont know
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

this post must be in Speculation section,since its about speculating altcoins.but still i will put my answer on this one.

Everything is possible in crypto and specially your target strategy to hold permanently and just wait for a milliom profit,just like the top 20 coins,bitcoin started in just .0008 dollars but look what bitcoin reach.almost $20,000 if bitcoin can make millions why not others,but ofcourse no specific time maybe 5-10-20 years we dont know

Its possible but its very hard to reach it.
Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency so no stop hoping to reach it.
My question is, how you could look the top coin which start 0.0008 dollars?
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

It is indeed possible, but sadly Bitcoin still needs to fix its issues with scaling. Only with this will investors become confident in Bitcoin again. News of Bitcoin being regulated doesn't concern me a lot since Bitcoin can still function and will be difficult to manipulate eitherway.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

It is hard now , but it's possible.
You just need to invest in the right coins.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I, like many others, think that yes it is really possible, but on condition that you guess a new coin that shoots.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

it is possible only by investing unless otherwise u cant earn it through do some bounty campaigns...
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

I dont think you will reach big % in this year in top10 coins, you need to participate in unknown projects and icos then you have a chance, if in top10-20 then its just stable money not growing big. ( but ye almost no risk to lose all)
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

We are a long way off from Bitcoin reaching $1m. The problem is that these are still controversial times for Bitcoin so price will be very unstable due to hesistance of investors from investing at higher price levels.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

It is indeed possible, but sadly Bitcoin still needs to fix its issues with scaling. Only with this will investors become confident in Bitcoin again. News of Bitcoin being regulated doesn't concern me a lot since Bitcoin can still function and will be difficult to manipulate eitherway.

That is not sad, to be honest. If a coin needs to scale, that means adoption is successful. If a coin never needs to scale, then we need to worry because no one is using it. Investors have always been confident in Bitcoin. It is the speculators and those looking for quick bucks that quickly move away to alts like Bitcoin Cash because they do not see the big picture (adoption, mainstream use, security, decentralization etc.). Lightning Network and Segwit are fixing Bitcoin's issues, not to mention other developments on the way.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Although this is likely to, but the chance is a little small, I think if you want to invest through BTC, LTC,ETH,relatively stable assets, To achieve $1 million, so may need at least 2 years or more.

gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

I think yes, because if you hold your coin and wait until the price get a higher value it is posible and I think  will take a year or to get a million dollars.
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

There are many coins which can give us a huge profit in future but we need to learn about those coins first do proper research about that coin before buying it. If you would have bought Ethereum or Litecoin you would have earned million dollars but they are already increased in price. So it's better to find some other coin with low price and hold them and I am sure you will earn good profit from them in future but you need to hold them for a long term.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

I think yes, because if you hold your coin and wait until the price get a higher value it is posible and I think  will take a year or to get a million dollars.
At this time it cant reach million dollars but maybe in the near future. Bitcoin possibly can go higher irs value in the upcoming years. Yes it takes year to get million dollars and it can achieved.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

There are many coins which can give us a huge profit in future but we need to learn about those coins first do proper research about that coin before buying it. If you would have bought Ethereum or Litecoin you would have earned million dollars but they are already increased in price. So it's better to find some other coin with low price and hold them and I am sure you will earn good profit from them in future but you need to hold them for a long term.
Yes, popular coins do not bring you huge profits. A big profit may come from investing in a young and ambitious project. Such projects are very difficult to find, you need to carefully analyze all ICO. This is not an easy task, but the effort expended will pay off exactly.
Dumzmol3421

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Possible... of you had 2 years before BTC and 1 year before ETH.. Definitely you are in that range by now... Considering that.. It will be huge if you HODL by investing in a good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: