Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a million dollars possible?  (Read 5494 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
Thats prediction of gaining a profit of a million it can be get if that would been happen last year,but in this situation by now thats there is big fluctuation drops of all altcoins in the market,thats things is impossible to reach,because mostly all the coins in the market will mark as red,plus the struggle that facing of crytocurrency now,those implementing the ban advertisement of digital currency in google,twitter and facebook,this is some factors that we cannot reach those million profit that you want to gain.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

I'd like to say if you find a coin that has high potential in results with the popularity and newly found cryptocurrency it really will not surprise me to achieve a very high price. and maybe to become a millionaire with only a few hundred dollars if you find a good coin.
I think the timing is important. You can't buy a coin in the bull market and look forward to him wanting to go up 100 times.
It's that you can only buy a coin in a bear market, and then wait until the bull market, it will rise 100 times again.
So the bear market is the time to buy.

cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Yes its possible to have a million dollar profit ,buy bitcoin or etherium in a year its profit will be a million dollar. With their long term profits its possible to have a million dollar , but in this early year altcoins are in dip because bitcoin goes down. But when the dip is finally over , the flow of the cryptocurrencies will be back into normal and all profits will rise.
mintyme

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

I have watched a video on Facebook about a teenage boy who became a multi dollar millionaire because of bitcoin.
And i have friends who really earn a lot of money from bitcoin.
And because of these news, i have high hopes that i can also earn a lot from bitcoin.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

it's possible but not very probable..... you have to buy a coin at very low price at right time and them it will have to explode up..... this is not very probable..... but you can do good gains even if you will not become a millionare!
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Maybe, ex 2017 is actually Bitcoin's year. This virtual currency has increased 400% in value since the beginning of the year. Thousands of "Bitcoin millionaire" appear in the same wave of calls for ICO capital. More than $ 2 billion has been allocated to hundreds of new virtual money projects. has increased 400% then the increase still no problem
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

If you start with 10K, as you say, it means making an x100. It was possible a few months ago with great luck. Today, it seems almost impossible... Unless you're doing day trading with a leveraged sale, but investing in ltc or eth and hoping to do x100 is too late.

Yes that is right that's why you have to find an altcoins which has a low market cap as of now and low circulating supply that you think has a big potential in the future because one news only it could go x5 or x10 maybe x100 if the news they launch are really so big especially if partnership with big companies out there.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

Of course it is possible, we dont know what the future holds, it can kick to million dollars in the future if the demand really goes high. We all know that every second, the price varies, and in that case, we are not sure when it will rise or fall, but this does not mean to close the door for reaching the value of million dollars.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
Merited by V1saya (1)

From 10k to 1m, that is 100x profit.
I don't think it will happen if you just hold one or several solid coins.
You have to find the gems that is really undervalued.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Agreed. Most of what I have right now is because of investing on gem coins that are undervalued some of it I invested in ICO level. I did lost some because of this risk but I earned a lot. Just think how big even the top coins in the near future like bitcoin, eth, eos and cardano?
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

Agreed. Most of what I have right now is because of investing on gem coins that are undervalued some of it I invested in ICO level. I did lost some because of this risk but I earned a lot. Just think how big even the top coins in the near future like bitcoin, eth, eos and cardano?
I still don't believe on eos while those thre sure will have a more big future. Anything is possible in crypto there are a few coins that have a big use in the market that can spike the price soon. Eth has more than 100x as far as i know on its ath price and still showing a good price growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

Yes of course if you trust in this work and regular doing it and follow all rules and regulations and have patience then you will see that one day you will reach your goal of million dollars which is not possible in other field at any cost.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

A couple of coins has valued in a million of dollars... so anything are possible to be a millionaire..If you have enough to invest at first it can go pretty fast the market has a greater chance in surviving in the crypto world and increase the value in a period of time, if you look at the market with a good and update the information of the coins that you buy, you can make a big profit.. be
patience and hardwork to earn a million..
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

yes i think it is absolutely possible happned next 5 years. 500B. usd market cap for all cryptocurrencies. People wants to be rich, they are goint to continue to invest cryptocurrencies

Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

I dont think that of small amount became as million dollars. Wow i dont believe it that kind of situation. If their is one that got away may bei will believed it.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

The world of cryptographic currencies is full of opportunities and everything is possible. you may invest more money than you earn. If you are a bit lucky, you can earn $ 1 million.

Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

It's too risky. But i think it's might be possible. And you need to be very lucky and spend a lot of time for it.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

What is the essence of this question?
Why not take a look at the chart of one of the top 100 coins?
The problem is not in the reality of a large X, but in the ability to find assets that will provide such Xs.
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

It is indeed possible, but sadly Bitcoin still needs to fix its issues with scaling. Only with this will investors become confident in Bitcoin again. News of Bitcoin being regulated doesn't concern me a lot since Bitcoin can still function and will be difficult to manipulate eitherway.
I do not think you can earn a million dollars with bitcoin at the moment. It's too late, if you don't have so much money for investing. But there are still a lot of coins that are at the stage of ICO. The right choice and a little luck will give you the chance to become a millionaire
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Really depends on the nature of the market and how well it is growing if you don't want to swing trade. If you can take risks and trade more often you will get there faster for sure, but if you want to be patient and long term trade then the timeline will be longer and still undetermined. I would feel pretty confident putting in 5-10k, leaving it for 5 years, and then come back you will likely be close a million (depending on your picks ofc).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: