Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

I am very interested in this project.Bmail is the very secure and safe platforms for the mails.Bmail is decentralise and depend on the blockchain technology.i think Bmail is the future of the all emails.And  in presale we get huge bonus.that is the big opportunity for all the investeros.
I myself just know Bmail and just know Little Bmail from here, I also still do not really understand what is Bmail and what purpose. which I know about Bmail is a very secure and secure platform for letters. Bmail is decentralized and relies on blockchain technology.
This project uses the most advanced technology of blockchain and it is necessary to have a trust that the developer will make the most secure platform for mail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:18:00 PM

I'm wondering, like the usual me, to be safe, both users must talk via email using the same service am I right? It can't go with other people mails right?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

Dear investors!

Before the termination PRE-ICO remains 5 days!

Excellent bonus of 70% - 1 ETH = 1700 BMLTP (a temporary token)

For those who who will have a sum of purchase from 2 ETH the additional bonus - write us bounty@blockchainmailtoken.org
🚀

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

=.=".. Could we have another bonus, example for 0.05 ETH above? Anyway, tks Blockchain Email Team give a chance to get 70% bonus.
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Dear investors!

For those who who will have a sum of purchase from 2 ETH the additional bonus - write us bounty@blockchainmailtoken.org
🚀

Best regards,

Such a nice news, awesome bonuses. It is sad for me, because i don't have enough for buy tokens with this reward Sad I hope other investors not lost this chance:)
That's good news & i hope this project will be conquer.
There have any minimum purchase to get 70% bonus on  Blockchain E-mail Token platform??

Hi Rabby637,

The price of a token is 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT.

During PRE-ICO the bonus of 70%  - for 1 ETH you receive 1700 BMLTP (a temporary token).

The minimum sum of purchase 0.001 ETH to receive a bonus of 70%  Shocked

For those who who will have a sum of purchase from 2 ETH the additional bonus - write us bounty@blockchainmailtoken.org  Cool

Best regards,
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

Dear investors!

🚀

Best regards,

Such a nice news, awesome bonuses. It is sad for me, because i don't have enough for buy tokens with this reward Sad I hope other investors not lost this chance:)
This is such the best opportunity to avail in this promo. Investors should now purchased a token because this promo will last only in a few days. The dev really offering us a good price and as a return we must now buy some token.

I'm more curious why they're being so generous. Most coins getting massive sales do not bother giving a discount. Something strange here?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

Great one! Another good news from this project. Blockchain E - Mail Token is kicking its tail to show the people, users, and investors their true ability and proves us that they can make their own success. The new arrived news about the rewards is really a great opportunity for the people and investors to now let this chance slide. Even if I wanted to purchase, I still don't have enough money for that, so I let the other have this chance. I hope this project will continue to give us good news and developments for the future success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:45:52 AM

I know the feelings of being hacked. When someone hackedmy email, every back from the start. All my important transactions and confidential imformation has lost. Its good too see how Blockchain Email Token see these concept as important and everobody will need these security on their mailing system.

Yes ,I agree with you and your opinion on this matter and your experience.
Hackers don't actually target a particular person.
They do mass breaches and then find valuable information.
This project can can to present a case like this.
I think it is quite difficult to hack into the servers of Blockchain E-mail and also the hackers won't try to accept this challenge so we can be safe using the mail services. Even i had lost some of my bank details due to the misuse of my Email, though i got it changed later and saved a lot of my money.
It's really hard to hack the blockchain because they make it difficult for anyone to corrupt the network. Each block has a timestamp and a link to the previous block forming a chronological chain reinforced through cryptography ensuring the records cannot be altered by others. Blockchain has a high degree of trust value. So imagine an email that adopts the blockchain technology, its really a secured email.
Thats all the same reason why Bmail will be the most secured email service when it launches and this guarantees a lot of users for the project. I am really glad the team is running the program really while, sooner or later we will have a secured platform to run our activities on.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:40:42 AM

Hey OP,
How do you evaluate BET token's price after release? In perspective?
Do you have an economic advisor in your team?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:43 AM

Hi admins/devs, how can you convince us or the investors to use this app. How strong your security measure to assure that our files and transactions are safe from anyone? Specially now a days many people are doing business related in mails so it means there is money involve.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:38 AM

Also I've read the details about the pre ico and ico. I think 88,000,00 token supply is quite high amount to reach and in the pre ico I am impressed that you give your customers and investors 70% bonus. Good luck for the project and for the team.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

I'm interested in the projects bounty program. This sounds good enough to make me want to invest, I ll take my time to go through the white paper and see how much plan and effort they've  put into this. Hoping they pull through though. Goodluck
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:05:44 AM

Also I've read the details about the pre ico and ico. I think 88,000,00 token supply is quite high amount to reach and in the pre ico I am impressed that you give your customers and investors 70% bonus. Good luck for the project and for the team.

Yes, 70% bonus will make attract more investors to invest in this project. I think it needs to spread in social medias so many people will be aware that this project is giving a huge amount of bonus.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

Tell me please, do you only buy coins? I understand correctly? Free distribution of tokens is not present and will not be? I do not have such a large amount to become an investor.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

Hi admins/devs, how can you convince us or the investors to use this app. How strong your security measure to assure that our files and transactions are safe from anyone? Specially now a days many people are doing business related in mails so it means there is money involve.
A very good question about security and he also introduces me. Who in your team deals with security issues?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

They're having pre-ico live right now and has 70% bonus before ending in 5 days so what are we waiting for. Let's locked down ourselves, position it because this will not just be the mailbox of the future but it will be the future for crypto for bringing such a great project to everyone to have security on their emails. This is a really great way to change the way you see your emails or ensuring your details with the emails sites that we are using, this will make us safe and sound so let's support BMAIL.
Really a good discount. I think if the project earns such a price it will not even after the end of ICO. For today it is an excellent price.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

Bmail is a great helpful launch which really requires every business men to safeguard their data with top priority as all the data contains confidential. Bmail deserves the privacy and protection in this sophisticated economy. Bonus for ICO joiners is a great deal.

Yes, its like investment that you can and hold and hope until its prices increases in the future also you can profit from it if this project will be successful.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

They're having pre-ico live right now and has 70% bonus before ending in 5 days so what are we waiting for. Let's locked down ourselves, position it because this will not just be the mailbox of the future but it will be the future for crypto for bringing such a great project to everyone to have security on their emails. This is a really great way to change the way you see your emails or ensuring your details with the emails sites that we are using, this will make us safe and sound so let's support BMAIL.
It will surely many will avail of their pre-ico because of such a very good offer discounts and surely those who buy will have a big smile in their faces. 70% bonus is a very attractive way to investor who wants such big profit and this ICO is like giving away there token. This pre-ico will run only for 5 days so better be hurry to grab the opportunity.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:52:18 AM

Hey OP,
How do you evaluate BET token's price after release? In perspective?
Do you have an economic advisor in your team?
Do you mean BLMT(Blockchain Maiboxl Token)? As the team said, we have a price at: 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT, and with this amount you can earn 70% bonus.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

Tell me please, do you only buy coins? I understand correctly? Free distribution of tokens is not present and will not be? I do not have such a large amount to become an investor.
Pay attention to the first page, the developers posted information about their charity campaign. Please go and see this post and then you will receive your coins.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:52 PM

Yes, 70% bonus will make attract more investors to invest in this project. I think it needs to spread in social medias so many people will be aware that this project is giving a huge amount of bonus.
As for me 70% bonus with requirement 1 ETH is really high. But we can avoid the dumping from who have Blockchain Mailbox Token. What is minimum amount to buy BLMT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: