Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Why this topic on first page of forum if ICO cancelled?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.
Thats seems a very difficult task to successfuly achieve for a 5 member team. Maybe the will be increasing thier headcount as soon as they develop thier project.
With the new upgrades in this successful project they already add a new Team member and this is promising project as they result in genuine manner by closing the ICO and being trustful refunding the investments to the investors. It's great to be an investor in this trust responsible project. Good luck Team.
Team is actually dedicated to their project and it doesn't looks like it has a stop, i think the media is just getting more of the project vibe and thats a good thing

I'm glad that bmail devs didn't stop the developments after the cancellation of Ico. Im sure they will develop a more competitive project and that time it will get more support from the community.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Why this topic on first page of forum if ICO cancelled?

It was cancelled but the development of this project still continued. Let us wait for further announcement of the dev about bmail status and also waiting for the new features of bmail.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.
Thats seems a very difficult task to successfuly achieve for a 5 member team. Maybe the will be increasing thier headcount as soon as they develop thier project.

To expand the team, investment is needed naturally. So now they like to cope with a team of five people, I think there will be a good investment then they can afford to expand the team.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

I think the team needs fund to continue the development, an amount enough to settle the exchange listing and some development costs, they still need to raise only enough funds to push through and it can be done through a coin sale via their platform or website with the coins to be sold that are enough to cover those expenses.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

On the other side, it's not a bad news after all, as for my understanding, they will release a platform where we could get their tokens, they just cancelled their ICO because they just need attention for their project and not aiming to raise some money.
Yes and actually it is a good sign that this project is not just a scam similar to other projects but indeed we can hope something good from this projectm But perhaps they should continue on with their ICO with some corrections.
They are being honest and transparent to their investors and it's a sign of being professional at their works. Even though they didn't hit the target but still they will continue this project hoping to be break-even. As they announced their update I think many were upset because for me this is really a good project that is concerned about our email privacy. Hope the team will still continue this platform.
May I know why did the ICO was canceled? Is it due to insufficient support from their community? However, it is really a bad news for me since I was going to invest big amount in this project.

Hello dear followers and investors!

Now you began to ask a question – why there was a cancellation of sales of ICO.

We made the good proposal at sale on PRE-ICO – gave a bonus of 70% at the minimum purchase 0,001 ETH.

In response to our offer we expected what at least will be bought on 1000 ETH, but it did not occur.

Most of followers did not begin to participate in PRE-ICO only wrote about the doubts to our project!
According to us for some reason most of people willingly invest in any doubtful projects which add the word GOLD or SILVER to the known name of cryptocurrency. And on our surprise people go to these projects though in fact they what are not! And in real projects as ours, people go very not willingly and difficult – strangely enough but it is the fact!

Because less than 1000 ETH were brought together and there was very small activity of investors, the analysis which showed that we most likely will not collect the minimum sum on ICO sales was made! And that our project was transparent we did not begin to wait for a failure of collecting on ICO - our sponsor suggested us to cancel ICO sales. It attracted some more investors who are ready to sponsor development of the Bmail platform. That there were no doubts in the project we decided to offer all investors who took part in sales of PRE-ICO at choice two options return of means or to continue to participate in our project!

Now when we finished sales of PRE-ICO and cancelled ICO sales – you begin to write that you would like to participate. We have a question – and why you did not join us earlier?

Well we are once again ready to go to you to a meeting – if you for any reasons did not manage to become an investor, and now very much wish it!

We give you 5 days (Till 07.01.2018) – write us robertwright@blockchainmailtoken.org!

Specify the sum which you wish to invest and we will review your request!

We try to consider all your opinions!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

It is unfortunate that the team did not collect the minimum amount. I hope there will be an extension of the ICO and the project will be done. It seems to me that a similar safe mail on the blockchain should be.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

A lot of projects have 3-5 member teams. It's not really a huge thing lately though. Many ICOs have smaller teams
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

It's sad to know that it didn't reach its target sale, does that mean you are going to give a refund already?
One of the best ways to promote an ICO is giving a promotional bounty but making it too complicated to get rewarded will not attract interested supporters. I saw your twitter campaign and it says that a post needs to collect 3 likes/retweet in order to get rewarded. I think that will give more hassle to a promoter and might end up faking the likes or retweets. I hope you reconsider that rule.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

It is sad to know that the ICO had cancelled.. But still, there is still a good news that some serious investors will support the development of the project. Maybe after that you can open again an ICO or a rebranded project with lots of new features.
Maybe your idea is good. Hope developer can consider these rebranding if they gather investors that will support BMail and its platform. They should extend ICO and continue to develop the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

On the other side, it's not a bad news after all, as for my understanding, they will release a platform where we could get their tokens, they just cancelled their ICO because they just need attention for their project and not aiming to raise some money.
Yes and actually it is a good sign that this project is not just a scam similar to other projects but indeed we can hope something good from this projectm But perhaps they should continue on with their ICO with some corrections.
They are being honest and transparent to their investors and it's a sign of being professional at their works. Even though they didn't hit the target but still they will continue this project hoping to be break-even. As they announced their update I think many were upset because for me this is really a good project that is concerned about our email privacy. Hope the team will still continue this platform.
May I know why did the ICO was canceled? Is it due to insufficient support from their community? However, it is really a bad news for me since I was going to invest big amount in this project.

Hello dear followers and investors!

Now you began to ask a question – why there was a cancellation of sales of ICO.

We made the good proposal at sale on PRE-ICO – gave a bonus of 70% at the minimum purchase 0,001 ETH.

In response to our offer we expected what at least will be bought on 1000 ETH, but it did not occur.

Most of followers did not begin to participate in PRE-ICO only wrote about the doubts to our project!
According to us for some reason most of people willingly invest in any doubtful projects which add the word GOLD or SILVER to the known name of cryptocurrency. And on our surprise people go to these projects though in fact they what are not! And in real projects as ours, people go very not willingly and difficult – strangely enough but it is the fact!

Because less than 1000 ETH were brought together and there was very small activity of investors, the analysis which showed that we most likely will not collect the minimum sum on ICO sales was made! And that our project was transparent we did not begin to wait for a failure of collecting on ICO - our sponsor suggested us to cancel ICO sales. It attracted some more investors who are ready to sponsor development of the Bmail platform. That there were no doubts in the project we decided to offer all investors who took part in sales of PRE-ICO at choice two options return of means or to continue to participate in our project!

Now when we finished sales of PRE-ICO and cancelled ICO sales – you begin to write that you would like to participate. We have a question – and why you did not join us earlier?

Well we are once again ready to go to you to a meeting – if you for any reasons did not manage to become an investor, and now very much wish it!

We give you 5 days (Till 07.01.2018) – write us robertwright@blockchainmailtoken.org!

Specify the sum which you wish to invest and we will review your request!

We try to consider all your opinions!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

Unfortunately, those are very bad news, I am very upset. I am pity that people do not pay attention to really worth projects. As to me - I simply physically could not become investor, my means are frozen in others cryptos.  Embarrassed

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

In the digitalized competitive hacking economy we are living, the next level of Email is Bmail which is blockchain secured is really an innovative thought and it helps users to make their data secured. Hoping Bmail launch back.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

This is sad news. It's strange why people really did not pay attention to the project at first, and after the end of ISO suddenly changed their mind. I hope now you will have enough investors to launch the project, because it is really very useful for us.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

It's a bad news for us to hear that you made the decision to cancel ICO sales.. Bmail is great project no doubt about that, but the idea is not enough to target investors, as I recommend you before you need to release a test version of you work to get attention. anyway try to avoid mistakes that you made and I'm sure will get more investors in coming days. we will keep supporting you.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

It's a shock that the ico sales are cancelled.
Even if that is the situation apparently at this moment.
The idea of this project is amazing and can be used for a great breakthrough.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

Nope, i think they change some rules and prepare more carefully for ICO. I appreciate this, and willing to wait.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

It's a bad news for us to hear that you made the decision to cancel ICO sales.. Bmail is great project no doubt about that, but the idea is not enough to target investors, as I recommend you before you need to release a test version of you work to get attention. anyway try to avoid mistakes that you made and I'm sure will get more investors in coming days. we will keep supporting you.

Sometimes we can't avoid this kind of problem no matter how good is the project. It's really sad that they cancelled the ICO but at least they try their best to offer big discounts for their sale. Suddenly only few are seeing their opportunity that's why they didn't hit their target. Anyway, let's just hope that this project will continue because I believe that this is really something worth it.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

Nope, i think they change some rules and prepare more carefully for ICO. I appreciate this, and willing to wait.
Delaying the ICO is far better than starting it without the right amount of funds. It's the best decision for the devs , so lets just respect it and the ICO might launch again if there is enough believers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

Sometimes we can't avoid this kind of problem no matter how good is the project. It's really sad that they cancelled the ICO but at least they try their best to offer big discounts for their sale. Suddenly only few are seeing their opportunity that's why they didn't hit their target. Anyway, let's just hope that this project will continue because I believe that this is really something worth it.

You're totally correct dude, well it's part of the business which need to back off for a while in order to know the factors that was affected on the project. I know it feel so down on the part of the team which didn't success after their all effort. This may lead as their lessons that really learned a lot. Hoping the team will strived harder by accepting the factors on this project that serve as their experience. So when next time they plan to have an ICO definitely they will know already their strategy to attract to them those investors.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

what hapen to the ICO? why is it canceled? Is there any problem that affects this ICO?
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Kudos to the team for focusing on a solid product over fundraising. This could actually be a big win for those that did invest and decide to accept the tokens, as the limited supply will become quite valuable if development continues successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: