Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Would it work slowly if blockchain network somehow will be busy  Huh Huh

Well let's wait for the devs to get an accurate answers. For me it depends on the technology that they will be using. Looking forward for a good answer regarding this question. I am also curious now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

REPETITION OF THE MESSAGE

Hello followers and investors,

Also we remind – our main objective it to draw attention to the project, but not to raise money!
If sales of a token on PRE-ICO take place in our opinion insufficiently well we will cancel ICO sales – we will return money to all investors who will wish it!
And then we will place limited quantity of our token of BMLT - the minimum on 3 exchange and our token of BMLT will grow in the price together with our project!
We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us! And we will be quietly engaged in start of the Bmail platform!
Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

P.S: You learn about our decision in the nearest future – everything depends on sales of Pre-ICO!
All investors will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
All participants of the bounty program will not suffer – the program will also work till January 26, 2018!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

In my opinion this is a very good solution for the return of funds at the request of investors. This can help attract more investors, they will no longer worry about their investments.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:50 PM

Probably if this project find a crazy success and goes to the level of bitcoin .but as for now i don't think Bmail will face this problem by the time it might . Bitcoin would already have found a solution to the scalability and they might just use the same solution.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

It won't work much slowly but works surely as they stated their Intention is not to gain money but to grain public intention also they are clear they are ready to resend the invested amount of they do not meet the requirement. Hope we support this promising ICO as they shall go success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

May be you think about creating some social network like facebook or other? Where people can get some stake of the tokens just for mailing messages between each other?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

For now think at the security and the ico, that's the 2 fundamental main points you have to consider, then the graphic of the team will be fixed with no problems.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

It won't work much slowly but works surely as they stated their Intention is not to gain money but to grain public intention also they are clear they are ready to resend the invested amount of they do not meet the requirement. Hope we support this promising ICO as they shall go success.
The team just want to clarify things which is good for investor in case they want to withdraw about the project. Well in that case, it is clearly that the team is really serious that they want their clients to have trust in their project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

Well let's wait for the devs to get an accurate answers. For me it depends on the technology that they will be using. Looking forward for a good answer regarding this question. I am also curious now.
I think that they have already been noted this kind of problem and somehow already have a solution. This is still under development so maybe more features and options will be added whatever if we have some suggestions.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

Yes very good question.i think it work slowly if blockchain network some how bussy.i don't know the perfect answer.DEV will give you perfect answer. Now i also want to know.it.
Yes that's an interesting question and I think that umyou may have answered appropriately.
But the most accurate answer will come from developers and the project team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.

We may also support this project like tweeting or retweeting their post and by just visiting their site to gain impressions from potential customers.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

Dev just announced they will go on with the project even if it doesn't reach soft cap for me what they are really saying is we have a great ICO that will excite everyone next year so i think technology will be handle and great. let just wait and see what runs down

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

REPETITION OF THE MESSAGE

Hello followers and investors,

Also we remind – our main objective it to draw attention to the project, but not to raise money!
If sales of a token on PRE-ICO take place in our opinion insufficiently well we will cancel ICO sales – we will return money to all investors who will wish it!
And then we will place limited quantity of our token of BMLT - the minimum on 3 exchange and our token of BMLT will grow in the price together with our project!
We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us! And we will be quietly engaged in start of the Bmail platform!
Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

P.S: You learn about our decision in the nearest future – everything depends on sales of Pre-ICO!
All investors will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
All participants of the bounty program will not suffer – the program will also work till January 26, 2018!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

In my opinion this is a very good solution for the return of funds at the request of investors. This can help attract more investors, they will no longer worry about their investments.

If the ICO devs themselves arent confident enough they'll succeed why will they bother investing, it's like giving an interest free loan to the ICO team lol
Ceburekus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:56 AM

What is the reason of issuing tokens! Or is it just fully for investments ?
Or you need to pay some tokens to send s message? Then it’s silly
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:56 AM

Yes, I am also hoping that this project ico will be successful so the value of bmail will increase and they can be listed easily in some exchanges because they already got funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:11 AM

With this interesting and great project that exist here in the community of crypto currency, I really wish for its continuous success and better progress of Bmail. I believe in the potential of this Mailbox of the Future, that as times goes by, more people and investors will to this project to invest and give pure trust to the Bmail. We all know that people wants to secure their emails and this is now thr perfect opportunity that we should not miss because Bmail is here. And also, I hope for the success of the ICO.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

May be you think about creating some social network like facebook or other? Where people can get some stake of the tokens just for mailing messages between each other?

Well, I think devs needs to think of it and also they need to add more features so other people will be attracted to join the project. A good information and a great promotions will make the project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

Blockchain Email token is organized and developed not to raise money but to help in promoting the total security of the program to back off hackers all over the new technology era. This is to avoid crypto members to leaked their private informations that will lead to compromise their accounts.
yes I totally agree This is to avoid crypto members leaking their personal information that will result in this being exposed to the network by hackers and will also result in losses for blockchain.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

You have a point, it is interesting to understand how can they make sure that emails will remain fast under blockchain technology while its currently taking a lot of time to complete a bitcoin transaction on blockchain.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

Well, I think devs needs to think of it and also they need to add more features so other people will be attracted to join the project. A good information and a great promotions will make the project successful.
Pretty sure that's going to be happen but for now maybe they'll just stick first with their major features. One step at a time because its stil developing and maybe after finishing the major features and will follow on what needs to be add up.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

Is it connected with the blockchain network, when the network is slowly, is the platform will be affected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: