Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Some of the information on this project got me confused. Did you experienced on the first page on the thread while you will scroll it down it will suddenly hang up then exit to your screen?..which I need further details on it. Hopefully the manager or any staff may answer our concerns on how it really works on this project. Also, to have some videos to explain us the othere features as well as their different advocacy on this project.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Is it connected with the blockchain network, when the network is slowly, is the platform will be affected?
This is also what I am thinking. It could also be possible that this will consume alot of time if thier own blickchain network becomes congested.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Is it connected with the blockchain network, when the network is slowly, is the platform will be affected?
This is also what I am thinking. It could also be possible that this will consume alot of time if thier own blickchain network becomes congested.
There is always a solution in every problem, so better not to be worry. We already experienced about the slow of transaction and we think that if this in email it goes the same but I think they will find ways to solve this problem.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.
Agree, Mailbox on the blockchain is the future of email, it is useful and unique to me. This mailbox has many potentials for becoming the biggest email services in the world and beat the major email services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.

But also they may wanna consider the security and stability of the site, We are all here talking about the personal information of the investors and members.

Agree, they need to be sure that the site will be high in security and they will become more stable. To be able to do that they need supporters and investors. I am hoping that more investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

This project has a lots of potentials and abilitoes to prove here in the community of crypto currency. We all know that secury is one of the first thing that should be considered when having something to engage with. Professional people or VIP have always wants to make everything secure and most especially their private mails. So, by this Blockchain E-Mail Technology, that come to exist here in the crypto currency, we can now experience to be a hacking - free e-mails and that this project will become the mailbox of the future and that's a great thing to know.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

The project has every chance of winning. To achieve this, they do a good job every day. And they do not stop there, they take care that the letters are whipped from other users who want to hack someone's mail.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I understand the fact of the "on it's own" but I'm wondering what is the difference between this and let's say, protonmain, tutanota etc?

Hi KickItDown,

The difference is that we do not only a free mailbox which will be working at base of technology a blockchain, and we create the multipurpose platform on the basis of a mail service! Our task to make our mail service the most available and popular – that all cryptocurrency community and everyone who has a purse in cryptocurrency freely used our service and additional entertaining service which will be based on the Bmail platform!!!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token
Great idea to make an additional service on the mail platform, but why entertaining? You can do more useful things like a wallet or the ability to make transactions using mail.

While that sounds pretty good on paper it seems kinda insecure when you think about it. Most people dont encrypt their mails, sending money over mail seems like a way to get RIPed
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Yeah nowadays there are so many problems about email and our email easily get hacked and this is the good start to get rid of the problems, also it is very interesting project I hope it will be successful.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

I understand the fact of the "on it's own" but I'm wondering what is the difference between this and let's say, protonmain, tutanota etc?

Hi KickItDown,

The difference is that we do not only a free mailbox which will be working at base of technology a blockchain, and we create the multipurpose platform on the basis of a mail service! Our task to make our mail service the most available and popular – that all cryptocurrency community and everyone who has a purse in cryptocurrency freely used our service and additional entertaining service which will be based on the Bmail platform!!!

Best regards,
Great idea to make an additional service on the mail platform, but why entertaining? You can do more useful things like a wallet or the ability to make transactions using mail.

While that sounds pretty good on paper it seems kinda insecure when you think about it. Most people dont encrypt their mails, sending money over mail seems like a way to get RIPed

agree with you... if we just remember what happened with some of decentralized and centralzed exchanges ... mostly the customer made the wrong to give the private key instead of giving the public key.  By money transactions using mail system can be more unsafe.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Hi KickItDown,

Best regards,

agree with you... if we just remember what happened with some of decentralized and centralzed exchanges ... mostly the customer made the wrong to give the private key instead of giving the public key.  By money transactions using mail system can be more unsafe.
The project aims on securing the mails of its users and i think i will be great for the to also tranfer some tokens through the system with a mail. But for now I think this will be a great success as most of the people today use email for there daily work and there important conversion so this people will easily get attracted to this platform where we can send mails very securely through blockchain technology. I think  this will be a great success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Hi KickItDown,

Best regards,

Yes my friend, i hope e-mail token development team can get rid this problem. Because many of administrators of major exchange have a tons storage with important users information (passwords and emails), which stays anonymous.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

hi, is the pre ico still open? Happy new year

New Year Greetings Curtis!  Please seek the ICO details.
Pre ICO started on 20 Dec, 2017; ended on 30 Dec, 2017.
Currently Token sale started on 3 Jan, 2018; ended on 24 Jan, 2018. We welcome you for the block chain email of the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

The project has every chance of winning. To achieve this, they do a good job every day. And they do not stop there, they take care that the letters are whipped from other users who want to hack someone's mail.
I absolutely agree with you. This team and this project definitely deserve our attention. The project is very useful for all users who are worried about their safety.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

My Idea is if the blockchain delays cause it's slows, in theory it should delay the receiving of the email sent, that should answer your question.
but i think it depends on how much will be the size of an email on a block compared to a coin transaction. that question could only be answered by a dev , so lets wait..
Yes i will also agree with your idea and thoughts,but i think that the previous opinion was also good.
Mikesol

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

How will this help to prevent spam mails?
Mikesol

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

There is always a solution in every problem, so better not to be worry. We already experienced about the slow of transaction and we think that if this in email it goes the same but I think they will find ways to solve this problem.

I agree to you bro, hoping that the team take some action because it might getting worst after all. We experienced about slowing of transactions because as the time goes by people's curiosity getting grow and joining the crypto world and as a result of massive transactions throughout the world. We hope that this project will help this kind of problem.

Perhaps the devs will consider masternodes to speed up transactions?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

I agree to you bro, hoping that the team take some action because it might getting worst after all. We experienced about slowing of transactions and possible of hacking because as the time goes by people's curiosity getting grow and joining the crypto world and as a result of massive transactions throughout the world. We hope that this project will help this kind of problem.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.
Agree, Mailbox on the blockchain is the future of email, it is useful and unique to me. This mailbox has many potentials for becoming the biggest email services in the world and beat the major email services like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, etc.

But also they may wanna consider the security and stability of the site, We are all here talking about the personal information of the investors and members.
I think they already consider the security and security of sites.The bmail is decentralise mail opereated by blockchain technology thwrfore very less chance of hacking.so i it's vwry secure than any other mail and sites.
Actually i hope Mailbox Token will be the most security email services. But i still have adoubt about they can solve blockchain stuck? What is the time of email sent by Blockchain Email?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

I agree to you bro, hoping that the team take some action because it might getting worst after all. We experienced about slowing of transactions because as the time goes by people's curiosity getting grow and joining the crypto world and as a result of massive transactions throughout the world. We hope that this project will help this kind of problem.

Perhaps the devs will consider masternodes to speed up transactions?
If have masternodes, the fee will increasing. So i think dev team will have a suitable solutions for speed up transaction and prevent stuck.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

MAILBOX need to release their test version to public that will allow us to evaluate the project itself, not the idea. Because as an idea this is no doubt that this project is going to be great. but I think build this kinda project needs lots of skills and money that's why we are not see other trying to do it.
Actually, I really disagree with your opinion. I think that they have to know their customer by giving the idea first before they release their test version.

Feasibility Study and Market research should be done before the project start. not after dude. Having a test version gives the investors and user idea and on What MAILBOX will look like. and help them to get big support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: