Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

An interesting project, with the mail this is the latest technology to use blockchain. With this method, mail will be more sheltered from cracking hackers. What gives us good security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

Wow ,this project is not different from the others therefore it will be quite hard for scammers to find it.
I also think that the encryption level is also sufficiently secure here.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

about when to bounty for Blockchain E-mail project This Token will start, I really wait for bounty it seems bounty is very good or worth to follow. good job.

Yes, campaign bounties are really good in a project. It will help them to promote the project in social medias and any platforms available. This will attract many investors to join their project. I think they should open a bounty for this project now.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

Can you give us a much simplified explanation on how to use this e-mail token and where can we use it? Also on how do you protect the privacy of the user? And how do we gain profit from this project?

I am also having the same question about this project. I want to know what will be the benefits of using it and how investors will gain profit from supporting this project? Looking forward for more developments from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

about when to bounty for Blockchain E-mail project This Token will start, I really wait for bounty it seems bounty is very good or worth to follow. good job.

Yes, campaign bounties are really good in a project. It will help them to promote the project in social medias and any platforms available. This will attract many investors to join their project. I think they should open a bounty for this project now.
I agree with you, guys. And i hope developer will open bounty signature campaign and social media ofc too. Will waiting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 04:54:57 AM by BRNSTYLE

Am I daydreaming? Smiley
I wonder why no one ever thought of developing secured mail service based on a blockchain? It's so obvious...
People keep thinking out some non-demanded, strange projects, while actual ideas are on-the-spot.
Definitely looking closely at this project and will be back for more info
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

I think the Bmail project is not focusing on privacy as much as safety . Yes you can't be hacked on the blockchain but on the other hand your transactions won't be private. If you guys read the white paper there's no mention of the sender / receiver privacy. read "Various blockchains allow to distribute data on different chains that in combination with various types of enciphering allows to create the most flexible and protected communication network. We took
the best from this that there is for realization of bmail on the basis of technology a blockchain today. "
That's the downside of using blockchain technology, all the emails will be traced.
Are they going to do something about this? Will it be possible for them to create a system that will keep the sender and receiver's identity private?
If all the emails will be traced then probably they should do something about this. I think they should do something about the downside using the blockchain technology. How will the team resolve this disadvantages of blockchain.
Without eliminating the lack of anonymity, the project will not work. Even law-abiding users will not want to use such mail. But if the developer does everything as in white paper and eliminates the shortcomings the project is waiting for success.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

Wow what a great project.Bmail will replace the email  in the future.And Blail is also decentralized.And first time blockchain technology will use into the bmail so it's also more secure.i belive that this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to devlopers.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

Finaly a decentralized email system that has more security features against hackers. This is a breakthrough indeed for the email platforms.

How would a "Decentralised" email even work. You need to have somewhere to store the mails. You one main gateway atleast. Many tor based email services already do this
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

Wow what a great project.Bmail will replace the email  in the future.And Blail is also decentralized.And first time blockchain technology will use into the bmail so it's also more secure.i belive that this project will acheive great success.i wish good luck to devlopers.
I agree that a developer can make the system secure from hacking, although it is quite difficult to do this, at the moment even exchenges are hacked. I'm still interested in the speed of the messages from the user to the user.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

In the future, after ICO, these tokens will have some value? If so, which one?
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Finaly a decentralized email system that has more security features against hackers. This is a breakthrough indeed for the email platforms.
Blokchan is certainly an advanced technology, but is not in itself a defense against hackers. The team needs to make a lot of effort to create a safe product.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

Really interesting project, but certainly needs promotion. I think a very good promotion is given by a signature company. I recommend to the developer.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

This project looking like a great project.
I want to promote your project on YouTube.
If you want to do this then contact with me.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Blockchain email is the protected mail service as technology of blockchain..It can not be controled from outside..Main goal to attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

I think the Bmail project is not focusing on privacy as much as safety . Yes you can't be hacked on the blockchain but on the other hand your transactions won't be private. If you guys read the white paper there's no mention of the sender / receiver privacy. read "Various blockchains allow to distribute data on different chains that in combination with various types of enciphering allows to create the most flexible and protected communication network. We took
the best from this that there is for realization of bmail on the basis of technology a blockchain today. "
That's the downside of using blockchain technology, all the emails will be traced.
Are they going to do something about this? Will it be possible for them to create a system that will keep the sender and receiver's identity private?
If all the emails will be traced then probably they should do something about this. I think they should do something about the downside using the blockchain technology. How will the team resolve this disadvantages of blockchain.
I don't think it's possible to resolve this problem ,if The blockchain became untraceable then it would become something illegal or be considered with the dark net . I really would like some more clearification and explaining from the manager ,but he barely reply.

I didn't read enough about this project yet, but I think they will build something similar to PGP which stands for Pretty Good Privacy, but the problem with it's not easy to use and it only uses by limit people. I just hope that will make can hide the ancient design of PGP and make it somewhat easier to use, otherwise not all people will like to use it as email for daily life.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

Great to learn that hackers would like to crack our email spam sending, theft of bank data, theft of personal information, public authorities: mass tracking and data acquisition about individuals. Using Gmail: For scamming of letters in keywords for advertising. Glad for sharing the Info, we can understand the value with this about your dedication for launching this project. Will surely invest and  make a better success with block chain email token.
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:22:17 PM

I started putting fake data during email registration because of one time hack I got in my favourite account, and they used my data to hurt me. I'm still pissed off.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

I am very curious about spam and junk email. Someone always put some fake and fraudulent email to me, Blockchain Email can make a algorithm to sort them?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

BMail project does sound like enforcing cyber cops on patrol looking out for scammers, hackers & cyber criminals. Haha!  Jokes aside, I am glad to know that our emails will have more security functions and features to prevent hackers and scammers from attacking. Well done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: