Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3312 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Manana815

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Hello guys,

Could you please explain why you have like 4 or 5 contacts on linkedin and no information on yourselves? The descriptions are vague and do not cite any company you've worked for.
Also while doing a quick whois on your website I find a Russian address and email which is uncanny for a non russian project.

It looks like a scam imho.

Hello,

We could not understand what mister of bigchakalaka writes about, but having a little studied a question understood:

1)   Our domain was registered at reg.com – the choice of our sponsor of He Tengfei Kim, it actively uses this registrar.

2)   Personal mail of our sponsor was used – to reserve the rights for the domain for our sponsor. In this regard the paid service of Private person was chosen – she hides data, about that who registered the domain.

3)   When this service is active - the Registrar REG.COM instead of data of the owner uses own data, and his mail is in the .ru domain. However he specifies that personal data on that who registered the domain are hidden.

4)   To remove doubts about data of the owner of the domain we turned off service of Private Person and opened data on the owner of the domain!

5)   You dear sir of bigchakalaka - before writing the conclusions as the expert, please finish courses of programmers not to write still nonsense when you do not understand a question!!!

6)   About Team – we already wrote that in LinkedIn network – we placed primary information as members of our team were not participants of this network and therefore contacts so a little!!! We filled what educational institutions our team finished – however we do not hide that Bmail is our first project on the basis of technology a blockchain!
But before writing the expert opinions as mister of bigchakalaka already made we want to remind – let's start we the project, and then you will condemn or thank us!
We planned to tell about each participant of team in February, 2018 after start of our bmail.com. But after inquiries of our followers we placed primary information.

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

Thank you for proofs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

You know, presenting the team always needs to be aesthetically good, not just a rough presentation or the value of the project will decrease exponentially. I don't mean you need to be a pro In Photoshop but..ok.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:29 PM

Hackers is one of the major problem in using new technologies. They are the reason why huge investors do not want to engage in business online. With Blockchain Mail Technology, everyone has assurance to keep private informations secured. I want to experienced the beautiful project that concerns about the safety of everyone. BMail must be a mailbox for today, tomorrow and for the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:39 PM

I like The block chain Email Token which gives us the opportunity to get rid of hackers, I love to experience your innovative launch of Bmail which really helps us keeping our confidentials secured. However block chain actually had gates where hackers can't break the code reason behind gates keep changing once in every 6 minutes, I'm astonished how you made this innovation of bmail  Huh
Me too, i really like this Blockchain Email Token. It is very helpful for us to prevent our personal creadentiala to get leaked and managed by others. This is the big problem on our program, hackers must back off and have fear with the born of BMail on our community.

Yeah, I am just really hoping that b-mail will fulfill all their plans and the project will run as how they plan. I am curious how they will do this and what will be the outcome of this project.
This will be fulfill if many investor will participate and believe in this project. This project is being created because of some leaking informations  are being read by a third person. So to avoid this kind of problem, this is the answer of our problem. This project is about the security of our email will surely noy be opened by a third party. Only the sender and receiver can read the info.
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

REPETITION OF THE MESSAGE

Hello followers and investors,

Also we remind – our main objective it to draw attention to the project, but not to raise money!
If sales of a token on PRE-ICO take place in our opinion insufficiently well we will cancel ICO sales – we will return money to all investors who will wish it!
And then we will place limited quantity of our token of BMLT - the minimum on 3 exchange and our token of BMLT will grow in the price together with our project!
We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us! And we will be quietly engaged in start of the Bmail platform!
Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

P.S: You learn about our decision in the nearest future – everything depends on sales of Pre-ICO!
All investors will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
All participants of the bounty program will not suffer – the program will also work till January 26, 2018!

Best regards,

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:31:06 PM

Also we remind – our main objective it to draw attention to the project, but not to raise money!
If sales of a token on PRE-ICO take place in our opinion insufficiently well we will cancel ICO sales – we will return money to all investors who will wish it!
And then we will place limited quantity of our token of BMLT - the minimum on 3 exchange and our token of BMLT will grow in the price together with our project!
We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us! And we will be quietly engaged in start of the Bmail platform!
Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

P.S: You learn about our decision in the nearest future – everything depends on sales of Pre-ICO!
All investors will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
All participants of the bounty program will not suffer – the program will also work till January 26, 2018!

Best regards,

I think its a good decision to use the coin project to gain more attention. When you concentrate yourself for your main project and follow a good strategy for your coin, the success is going to come automatically.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

From my understanding, you are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign. I think all you need to get attention to the project is to releasing alpha version and that will give full image about Bmail. we wish you all the best.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
yes I think like that this project has repeatedly proved its usefulness and to its superior. this is very amazing I strongly support this project. good job.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:41 AM

This project is very promising. Of course, who don't want to be secure? To have their email vulnerable to hackers? Of course no one. Everyone of us wants security that we can trust. So, by means of this Blockchain E-mail Token, we can have and be able to experience the Mailbox of the Future, that is secure from hacking. The goal and objectives of this project can really be come to reality if more investors will come and believe to the potential of this project. So I hope this will succeed in the future and will really help the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:19:16 AM

It looks like this project is only relying on its token sales. It says that if the soft cap won't be achieved, you are going to give refunds. Then the token sale should be transparent, are there any updates on it?
vivavivu

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:37 AM

Let's get acquainted closer – the BMAIL team placed profiles on LinkedIn!

Main line-up of the team of BMAIL :
                          He Tengfei Kim - www.linkedin.com/in/he-tengfeigroup
                          Robert Wright -  www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wright-bmail
                          Dai Harada - www.linkedin.com/in/dai-harada-bmail
                          George Lyons - www.linkedin.com/in/george-lyons-bmail
                          Jinhai Yang - www.linkedin.com/in/jinhai-yang-bmail

We will place all team who participates in the project soon

Pre-ICO go forward– until the end of 6 days !
Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,

Why have you published those profiles only now?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since the project's start already
I think they have their reason. But if Blockchain Email working since 2012, i think they not have only some people of the team. maybe we will know more at future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

Mailbox of the future is now pre-ico live!! For me, you should lock down your position to this ICO because this one will be the future for mailbox and I think everyone will be seeing that their emails are at risk and they should change and be updated with BMAIL. With BMAIL, everything is great and will be much safer and secure, our personal details won't be at risk so support BMAIL guys and please be updated always through here in their bitcointalk thread or in other social networks.
I hope BMail can do all their task, and have success pre-ICO then next ICO (at least pass 3-5 times soft cap). Huhm. Let's buy some BMLT now.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

These are the statements. Investors become absolutely voluntary. If a person liked the project and is confident of success, then he will invest money in it. And if you do not intrigue then forcibly force no one will. But the developers also said that they do not collect funds.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

From my understanding, you are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign. I think all you need to get attention to the project is to releasing alpha version and that will give full image about Bmail. we wish you all the best.
Yeah they will go regardless of outcome and then is going to be limited bmlt and that means good news to hunter holders but i doubt that will happen as thee project seem like basic concern to every one and features are well versed to  get the project going

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

Hello guys,

Could you please explain why you have like 4 or 5 contacts on linkedin and no information on yourselves? The descriptions are vague and do not cite any company you've worked for.
Also while doing a quick whois on your website I find a Russian address and email which is uncanny for a non russian project.

It looks like a scam imho.
where did you find the russian adress ! Looked in the site and couldn't find it . Also they didn't mention that the project is non russian where did you come up with that assumption.
This is very interesting information. Please tell me more about your suspicions. Why do you think so? Maybe it was just some kind of mistake?

Hello dear member. If you are having problems in the website. Just send support to the site P.M the OP here to solve your problem asap.

Jedie22

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

This project is very promising. Of course, who don't want to be secure? To have their email vulnerable to hackers? Of course no one. Everyone of us wants security that we can trust. So, by means of this Blockchain E-mail Token, we can have and be able to experience the Mailbox of the Future, that is secure from hacking. The goal and objectives of this project can really be come to reality if more investors will come and believe to the potential of this project. So I hope this will succeed in the future and will really help the community.

I agree, yeah a very great project that helps us to secure our private informations. As the time passes by many hackers and scammers trying their best to do such bad doings. Hoping by having this project soon, they will prevent those scammers as well as hackers as i believed that this project has bright future that will support by investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

I believe privacy is a fundamental human right and glad to see more project that help me to keep my privacy, decentralized exchange and now an email service that's going to give the power to control our email exactly like cryptocurrency make us control our money. BMAIL is the future.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

Best regards,

Nice dev, your announcement really proves that you are serious in developing the project. I really hope that because of this more investors will be attracted to support the development of your project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
Well, I have Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook email and I use them for about 5 years, it looks very safe since I choose alphanumerics and symbol to make my password difficult to brute force. Follow my tips and you will be safe. Mostly password can be cracked via phishing, viruses, brute force. I think that viruses are the biggest way to get the password.

Well you missed one of the biggest way even the biggest longest and strongest passwords are broken. When the site's database is compromised and they stored our passwords in plain text.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:20:16 PM

Would it work slowly if blockchain network somehow will be busy  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: