Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3117 times)
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will not fall but it will take some time to recover and bitcoin is now adopted by many industries in the world. Bitcoin will not fall again and now we should invest in crypto and new ICO are also good for investment many of the crypto is useful in many sectors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will not fall below the $ 5000 mark. In my opinion, the market is preparing for a global reversal, which will also last at least six months
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

Yes, I am sure. bitcoin has fallen very deep, more than 50 percent of the price of bitcoin has fallen. we can see the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 and now, the price of bitcoin has fallen by more than 50 percent. so that the price of bitcoin can fall at any time without anyone being able to prevent it. we must remain vigilant because the crypto currency is very volatile and difficult to predict.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Bitcoin will fall. But I'm sure of two things: Bitcoin will fall, and it will rise. This is just the bitcoin way.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

They fall because some months there's more users signing up than others. Whenever bitcoin gets a huge amount of media attention there will be masses more new users jumping on board the bitcoin train to the moon. Addresses cannot be deactivated, but they can stop being used, but this is just a graph of the number of new bitcoin addresses being generated. I expect it to keep rising for the next few months but excitement will die down eventually and they will then fall again.

I also believe that even bitcoin today is falling in terms of it's value yet it is the best thing to put in mind that it will rise again. In the past years bitcoin also fall down like a meteorite yet it rises again like a rocket on the end of the year nearly reaching million. And I believe that it is not the last yet only beginning.
Ohene Kena Williams

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

I do not think nay one can be 100% certain about the future of Bitcoin. All we can do for now is speculate based on the current information at hand and in my opinion Bitcoin has a long way to go still.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Yes, I am sure. bitcoin has fallen very deep, more than 50 percent of the price of bitcoin has fallen. we can see the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 and now, the price of bitcoin has fallen by more than 50 percent. so that the price of bitcoin can fall at any time without anyone being able to prevent it. we must remain vigilant because the crypto currency is very volatile and difficult to predict.

What don't you talk about the price rise from less than a dollar?
The OP is right. The increase in bitcoin addresses, is a sign that bitcoin in is getting more popular day by day. The price will also rise again.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

For me, I really have a strong belief that the Bitcoin will have continuously runs through the crypto community and will not be easily fall just because of this current situation in the crypto market. I was hoping that Bitcoin will continuously rise up again and made prosper again the crypto community.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

Bitcoin will fall. But I'm sure of two things: Bitcoin will fall, and it will rise. This is just the bitcoin way.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

They fall because some months there's more users signing up than others. Whenever bitcoin gets a huge amount of media attention there will be masses more new users jumping on board the bitcoin train to the moon. Addresses cannot be deactivated, but they can stop being used, but this is just a graph of the number of new bitcoin addresses being generated. I expect it to keep rising for the next few months but excitement will die down eventually and they will then fall again.

I also believe that even bitcoin today is falling in terms of it's value yet it is the best thing to put in mind that it will rise again. In the past years bitcoin also fall down like a meteorite yet it rises again like a rocket on the end of the year nearly reaching million. And I believe that it is not the last yet only beginning.
maybe, but not for now. well, maybe the bitcoin movement will begin to rise now. Well, we can see that there is enough good news to invest in bitcoin until a few weeks later. does not rule out the possibility of bitcoin prices going down, but I believe more in the potential increase.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will fall right now because bitcoin is now pumping hard and bitcoin's new support is at 10k USD. It means that it'll hardly fall beyond that line.
Actually, you can't that bitcoin will right now and do not think bitcoin will keep on falling because maybe in the next days or month it will rise and become more expensive than we think. Even bitcoin falls we should still have faith and believe in bitcoin and support it until it rise again.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

This news is stalled and as such should be treated as such. Though it is also a bearish time now but give it till end of January 2019, the price will be high again and it may likely reach $20k per bitcoin.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

The author's question turned out to be prophetic and Bitcoin really fell. As we now understand, it could not be otherwise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

If we talk about whether bitcoin will fail or not, we must look at the actual adoption of bitcoin, the graph now seems to be that the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow because with more people investing.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

It is quite natural for bitcoin to fall and grow, this is an integral part of its development. Therefore, we observe regular volatility.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

I don't think too much of it. After this point, the bull season will start late, though. Unfortunately, this type of approach is always made to lower prices. But the start time of the rise is close.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

As we can see now,the price of bitcoin really fell in December. And has fallen again now. This is normal for bitcoin, we just have to accept it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I do not think bitcoin will fall at the end of the year. I have some hope like last year. But its price may fall in the coming week.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

The bitcoin address is not suitable to be used as a reference for the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices will still be in the corridor of market law, namely supply and demand. Although in fact, there are still other factors which can be used as a reference the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but that doesn't have a significant impact.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

As we can see now,the price of bitcoin really fell in December. And has fallen again now. This is normal for bitcoin, we just have to accept it.
You didnt read through the thread, not even the open message. The thread started last year when the coin was hitting the ceiling of the coin, I can remember if this thread started 15 Dec, the peak was Dec 17 at $19,978. It was more of the coin price dump
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

I do not see bitcoin falling. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is gaining more attention in the world these days so I see bitcoin having a great future as it was the creation of bitcoin that gave birth to blockchain technology. Well do not let me confuse you though. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

I don't know why most people still come up with these topics anytime bitcion goes down a little bit. Let's not forget bitcoin came from nothing but now it is worth quite a sum of money and more to the point i guess that explains its volatility of being a cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: