Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3117 times)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

It will fall momentarily but comeback as expected every time it fall dip. Though many price surges for past few months this year but bitcoin showed great potential to climb back from to the top in every downtrend it experienced. As we hit last 3 months of 2018, there are no signs that bitcoin will fall again deeply because in my opinion bitcoin will gather more investors and it can stabilize market cap up until next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

It will fall momentarily but comeback as expected every time it fall dip. Though many price surges for past few months this year but bitcoin showed great potential to climb back from to the top in every downtrend it experienced. As we hit last 3 months of 2018, there are no signs that bitcoin will fall again deeply because in my opinion bitcoin will gather more investors and it can stabilize market cap up until next year.

You are right, bitcoin falls and ups again always and this is the usual cycle of bitcoin but for me bitcoin will never fall deeply, it will always find its way to the top again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

fall? come on... I've followed forex trading, commodities and precious metals and to be honest the price of down and up is a natural thing. Likewise, when in cryptocurrencies, when prices fall and the market is sluggish we only have to wait until investor interest rises again. so I'm not sure Bitcoin will fall, if it falls it will definitely rise again  Grin

Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

I think this chart has nowhere to go but up. This is an incorrect representation as it doesn't even show active and inactive accounts.
This event was last year and it just shows us that bitcoin is just normally volatile. And somehow we can keep track to its pattern since once it will go down, eventuallt it will just rises back.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Always remember bitcoin is volatile and price rapidly change and we can't hold the market. Ups and down,increase and decrease is just normal csenario in the market.But aftet fall bitcoin will always rise becausr it is one of the strongest coin in cryptomarket.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

I think this chart has nowhere to go but up. This is an incorrect representation as it doesn't even show active and inactive accounts.
This event was last year and it just shows us that bitcoin is just normally volatile. And somehow we can keep track to its pattern since once it will go down, eventuallt it will just rises back.

I agree, what is happening now already happened repeatedly for many years now and for me I think bitcoin will never fall to the point that it will never rises again.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

Bitcoin will not fall because there are so many people that did not let that happen. Actually it will not fall because there is some government employee that is also investing here so I think they will protect it in our country.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

As we can see now,the price of bitcoin really fell in December. And has fallen again now. This is normal for bitcoin, we just have to accept it.
You didnt read through the thread, not even the open message. The thread started last year when the coin was hitting the ceiling of the coin, I can remember if this thread started 15 Dec, the peak was Dec 17 at $19,978. It was more of the coin price dump
And in fact bitcoin has weakened gradually since this thread was created? I myself see this as a natural thing because when the
price changes become so extreme that it brings the price of bitcoin at an unreasonable price, the correction will naturally occur
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

I am not sure and impossible bitcoin could fall, many chance and light of the future bitcoin and have some thing special with bitcoin transaction. When bitcoin have higher price make many investor will buy and invest their money at bitcoin.

I am not sure and impossible bitcoin could fall,

why you arent sure ? how come you join bitcoin without knowing that it is a volatile type of coin which can often fluctuate from time to time due to volatility  ?  meaning there is always a chance that bitcoin can fall no matter what is his current status today or yesterday .

many chance and light of the future bitcoin and have some thing special with bitcoin transaction

you mean the future of bitcoin will still become brighter ? yes of course  . i agree with it  .  at some point we can still experience a good moment for bitcoin but that will only be temporarily due to the effect of volatility again .

bitcoin have higher price make many investor will buy and invest their money at bitcoin.

yes but even if bitcoin wont rise , many people still buy and invest because they will have the oppurtnity to buy at a lower rates .

Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

No. I am sure that Bitcoin has already been falling enough since the beginning of 2018. It seems to me that the bull trend will begin this year, the main thing is not to give up
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

For me, I really have a strong belief that the Bitcoin will have continuously runs through the crypto community and will not be easily fall just because of this current situation in the crypto market. I was hoping that Bitcoin will continuously rise up again and made prosper again the crypto community.
I agree with you. Currently i also believe bitcoin will not fall again. It will take some time to recover.

ErvingStephen

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

That doesn't imply that Bitcoin won't be considerably higher in cost later. It just implies that we could see a revision in cost soon that will bring the value bring down in the here and now. At that point we will see a progressive increment once more. Bitcoin is as yet another innovation and will have vacillations in cost all the time until the point when it is more standard.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

I am not sure and impossible bitcoin could fall, many chance and light of the future bitcoin and have some thing special with bitcoin transaction. When bitcoin have higher price make many investor will buy and invest their money at bitcoin.
If the demand gets higher then expect that price will increase.

And that will encourage other investors that didn't bought it while they have chance before, they will buy at the high price. I'm bitcoin enthusiast and I won't be saying such words that will make bitcoin negative with others understanding. Bitcoin won't fail but it can fall, the price went high and opposite chart will come so its normal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

No bitcoin price will not fall but the price will rise as the invenstor increase the price is also rise so it is bullshit that the price of bitcoin will fall
maybe it will go up and reach the higher price at the end of this year bro.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will fall but then rise again, like that happened like in the past years. As long as there are still many Bitcoin adopters, Bitcoin will still exist, because it is a determinant of whether or not Bitcoin will fall.
GwatanGwatan
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

too dangerous to hold bitcoin at this time . haaha
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

I think it is still unpredictable right now but we often face prices that are falling rapidly and rising. I'm not sure whether bitcoin will fall. if bitcoin will really fall why are still many who invest in bitcoin. bitcoin only decreases and will increase by itself. Bitcoin has created a future for itself at the expense of its technology and no one can do anything about it. so we have to be patient is the key.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

This year, the growth of bitcoin is worse than that of 2017. I'm absolutely sure that 'bitcoin will fall'. But I am very sure, if bitcoin will grow better than before. As a loyal bitcoin user we are required to be always optimistic and not to lose hope.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will fail. It will survive. May be its price go down but it will never fail and will never end.
Many people predict that bitcoin will really survive as long we keep on investing and supporting it. Even the price is down it not means that bitcoin will fall and as of now the price of it is rising little by little and I think this time is the recovering moment of bitcoin.
Summerwalk

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

I think we maxed out. Get ready for the dump.
We can't seem to ever move past 6.7k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: