Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastfood can potentially Kill Us!  (Read 1767 times)
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Who wants to live without fun? Have fun. Eat fast food. Then die.

Cool

Exactly.  Let's face it, no matter what we do, no matter what decisions we make, we all eventually die.  As soon as we're conceived, a timer starts ticking down until it stops, at which point we die, so why not enjoy yourself while you can?
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Well the food in that "restaurants" are good but the problem is they're adding too much sugar and salt into the food and that is a disaster.

Go-go-go, power girls !
gigantus

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I do not think that there is much harm in this. you need to monitor your physical condition and lifestyle. and eat periodically fast food.

novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Well the food in that "restaurants" are good but the problem is they're adding too much sugar and salt into the food and that is a disaster.
Fast food is defined as a food for mood. It is rich in saturated fats, whose long-term intake increases the risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Fast food is defined as a food for mood. It is rich in saturated fats, whose long-term intake increases the risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke.
In addition, hamburgers are full of salt. Consumption causes water retention, we feel swollen, and heart slows down. This in turn increases blood pressure.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

Everything around us can kill us. Only fast food kills delicious. I love fast food. This is for me like a drug

Sometimes it's only because of business profit that fast food run their tasty delicious goody but they don't mind their customers physical health condition. Their fast food is like a poison with addiction content that labelled a hidden message it says; Eat unmindful & take it all you can fully then you will die slowly & surely. I suggest let us be concern also to our health so that we will be get truly wealth in our vulnerable one life only.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Frequent use of fast food and other fatty foods in large quantities irreversibly changes the work of the immune system and translates it into a permanent state of "emergency."
This can lead to the development of allergies, diabetes and autoimmune diseases
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

the benefits of eating fast food outweigh the long-term implications for most people. However, once you read these reasons why all those trips to the drive through may be slowly killing you, you may just want to stop eating fast food after all.
1. Fast food makes you fat.
2. Fast food is addictive.
3. Fast food eggs are definitely not the breakfast of champions.
4. Fast food is affecting your kids.
5. Fast food “burgers” don’t have much burger in them.
6. Fast food “chicken nuggets” are even nastier than “burgers.”
7. Even “healthy” fast food isn’t that healthy.
8. Fast food is inhumane to animals.
9. Fast food sodas are loaded with sugar.
10. Fast food doesn’t really taste that good.
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Definitely yes, because fastfoods will not tell you what's the best food for you or what could be the food that would makes you better, what they actually do is just to sell all the foods they have on their menu, they dont care weather this would be bad for yo7 or not.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

I quite agree with you that fast food is a contributory factor to health challenges befalling too many these days. I used to be very fat few months back until I had serious health challenges then I was advised to reduce my fat intake, soft drinks, avoid sugar and late night meal. I was advised to take more of veges, water,nuts etc and do more of exercise. I did as advised and today I'm very fit by God's grace.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Of course it will, its called fast food for a reason, it works like a low dose poison which you take every time you eat it then takes effect after building up. "Business as usual", they don't care about your health as long as they earn money.

twarden

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Lot of people are short sighted. Eating fast food today, tomorrow and the next won't kill you or even hurt you. Years or months of eating that way all the time will. It kills me that fast food is so cheap but when people destroy their bodies with it the state is expected to save their life so they can continue to destroy their body.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Good question. Lots of foods are high in fats, sodium etc. Everything in moderation is important. Of course we should only eat white meat, nuts and the like, but if you want a burger occassionally - I say enjoy it!
1-DevelopEX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

Indeed, but fast foods are not bad at all, but i agree to the fact that some are having a serious eating problem and most of them are looking for fast food meal that if not moderated can give you serious health problems,
At the end of the day the fastest way to go to hell is by intention.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

I agree. If you do it everyday. It is advisable to eat on a restaurant were they cook real food not pre-cooked. Fastfood can really shorten our lives because of the preservatives. It is proven that preservatives can cause harm to humans especially if its a large amount. Eating in a fastfood everyday was an example. When I was a teenager, I ate at McDonald's every morning. I noticed that I was gaining weight and I got tired easily during my workout. I stopped doing that and started to prepare my own meal. It was time consuming but it's worth it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoBey

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

Meat home meals for your health.

Yolu bilmek ile yolda gitmek arasında büyük bir fark vardır. Morpheus
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

You are what you eat, eating healthy can seem expensive, but its totaly worth it and in the end is about 5-10% more to buy better food, in some cases you can even save some money on buying vs cooking, and cooking isnt so expensive anyway.

Try a good steak, some salmon has a muuuuch better taste than fast food and a decent steak should cost you about 15-20 bucks on the market.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

Easy. Because it's cheap, it's convenient and to be honest, it also tastes good for the price. It also eliminates the need for grocery, clean up and the general stress of cooking. I wouldn't say it's an addiction but it's more of general laziness. We tend to create things for the sole purpose of being lazy. Take for example a car, would you say that we are addicted to cars instead of just walking? No! We tend to do things out of convinience that is all.

umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Fast food had many more disadvantages in the past couple of decades. Today, the industry is expanding into offering types of foods that cater to virtually anyone. The disadvantages of fast food such as lower quality food and more fattening. However, now days there are many people prefer to look for fast food because the claim than it is more efficient when they are in busy doing their activities. 
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

eating and eating foods on fastfood chain is very attractive. the taste and smell of the food there is so good in the smell and it pleasures the stomach. but what we do not know about fastfood is, there are certain ingredient that even it tastes good and delicious, it can also harm us that we do not notice. and those ingredients can potentially kill us softly and slowly. maybe, we are not aware of that but sometimes, it is good to eat in fastfood chains even just for a single time or just once in a blue moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: