Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts?  (Read 1475 times)
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
It causes lack of attention, they feel unloved, they feel useless, they feel alone. They get discouragement instead of incouragement. And it also cause by depression, its the silent killer that you wont expect.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

We are gifted to have such a beautiful life. And without enjoying it we are just ennding it for pettu matters. Shame -_-
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

It's really difficult to understand something that we've never experienced. It may sound simple to us and most commonly our suggestion is to "look on the bright side, be positive or life is too wonderful, etc." Depression doesn't really need to have a root cause, in some cases, it is what it is, they simply have it perse. For me, the most common cause would be failure and pride; an extremely deadly combination.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Suicidal ideation can occur when a person feels they are no longer able to cope with an overwhelming situation. This could  stem from financial problems, death of loved on, a broken relationship, or a devastating or debilitating illness. The most common situations or life events that might cause suicidal thoughts are grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, a relationship breakup and unemployment.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

suicide is the act that I very disagree. I think someone can decide suicide because they are less grateful with what they have. and do not want to face the problems he is facing. Only one that we must know within us. there is no forgiveness for the one who kills himself. How miraculous a person has the chance to live in such a beautiful world. How miraculous someone is given the chance to enjoy this. So do not allow ourselves to surrender to the circumstances. Come on, don't give up, a thousand times fall, we have to raise up for the 1001 and so on.
wei_wuhan

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Depression can affect anyone. Its a real illness but help is available.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

so come to the point that he does it for many things in the family or in the boyfriend or girlfriend it's a reason for me to be able to depress someone and lead to killing it self. There are many ways to cure a suicidal person or depression it is a physical activity to focus on and lose your loneliness
parallaxbug9

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

I was also poor I was too fed up with life but I didn't lose hope and worked hard and now I had my own house and assets I never thought of suicide
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

I too wander how they can do that because aren't they afraid of untimed death? Don't they think about afterlife?
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Suicidal thoughts are forming because  of the depression , some problems in the family,  friends and even in relationships with somebody. In short  they  cannot handle the difficult times or trials in life.

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Depression can affect anyone. Its a real illness but help is available.

yes by seeking professional help also with the help of your own family but most importantly you should try to help yourself also.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Yes..The most of it, is financial handicap
TosTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

depression causes suicidal thoughts.
It is really hard to help someone suffering from depression.
Although you try to help them, they won't feel better.
That may make you feel depressed, too..

▓▓ TOSCOIN :: Cryptocurrency for real payment system. ▓▓
🕇  Announcement | WebsiteGitHub Facebook Twitter 🕇
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Depression and rejections by family or by friends
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

having mental disorder that can cause suicidal thoughts. depression is one of the reason why people end their life. having family problems and other problems that leads the person feels down.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

Usually it all came down to frustrations, dissapointments on expectation. Once my Councelor advice me using a story, he said there are 2 lions fighting within us the BAD and the GOOD whom do you think will win.... the answer is the lion that will won is the one whom you fed most.

So just disregard all thy negative thoughts.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Suicidal thoughts come from low self esteem and weak character. That's come at a point in your life where you think you lost everything and that there is no way out of the dark suranding their soul, but that's not true there is always a light at the end of the tunnel called life only if you believe in it and don't let the world crush you. Some people find the answer in faith others in a purpose. Everyone is different. You can help such people by indicating depression and help them with your presence.

pajrinn

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I think everyone ever thinks for suicide, because have the problem is going on, and everyone seems to be unconcerned about it, so we have to have a religion, with remembering god, we will feel calm, the problem is the test of god, God not give you an exam beyond the limits of human ability  Kiss
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

suicidal thoughts in a person appear only when he is on the verge of his existence, it can be a serious incurable disease, a mental trauma when the person's thoughts are completely absorbed in this pathological process ... just when you have such thoughts, stop, think how much grief you are you can attend to your loved ones, because they love thee the way you are without paying attention to circumstances. friends cherish life and do not lose it just like that, give your love and participation to those who really need it, there are many people in the world who are even worse than you. God loves you and will not leave one.
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Anxiety, frustration and feeling of  loosing something i thing are the major causes .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: