Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts?  (Read 1478 times)
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

What causes suicidal thoughts, it is the fact that we feel alone, we are no longer important with others, we feel that the world will keep spinning even though we are gone. Depression, loneliness, these are the common terms used to answer the question but I would like to explain it further and give a simple solution to avoid it. As a social being, sense of belongingness is one of our primal needs. We may admit it or not but most of our human act we seek to be appreciated, to reciprocate the effort we exert. We exist to be with others, to be happy. In philosophical point of view the greatest purpose we can achieve while we are here is to be happy regardless of our social status, financial capability, mental capacity, etc. .There are three simple guide to live and avoid suicidal thoughts. 1. We should have something to do. Example of this is we have a job, we maximize our potential, we put into action our passion and we make out time valuable not only for ourselves but for others. 2. We should have someplace to live. It is one of our basic needs. 3. We should have someone to love. Of course all our time in work, the house that we built it is meant to be share with another soul. When we are happy everything seems fine, we may not be contended which is human nature but at least there is a person who are looking after us and give us reason to live.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

It is never that person's fault in the beginning. It is just their mental state talking. I have Bipolar Disorder and I experience several suicide attempts and even hurting myself just to be calm from my panic attacks. It's very hard to suppress because there's a time when I'm feeling so happy without a care and then right after depression comes to the point that I don't want to live anymore.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

i think grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, relationship breakup and unemployment are linked to a higher risk of suicidal ideation
Some people commit suicide.  But we can prevent them by the way of talking to our love ones who struggle their problems.  Because the first aide of depression is talking to someone who can help our problem. 
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

Nothing sets more people on the path of sucide than depression and loneliness

This would justify all the answers above. Comeon, people will not commit suicide just because they are high or a peer pressure. Whatever that is it still boils down to this answer depression. Emotional people are the common ones who easily get depressed about everything. We should have to help this type of people
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Deppression is the one cause of suicide. Suicide is not the answer. If you see your friend having deppression. Try to talk to him try to help him about his problem. Deppression is not a joke it is a big problem in our society.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

For me, depression is a big word. Wherein your so exhausted to hear all the pressure and expectations of those surround you. They felt so unwanted and unworthy by their family, friends or colleagues. This happen most to sensitive or emotional person.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Depression and any other serios mental diseases cause suicidal thoughts. If someone is talking about suicide , he or she must be taken seriously. Because, he or she are the possible committers of suicide. On the other hand, suicide is not a solution for any problem.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

For me one of the reason why people have suicidal attempt  because of the pressure or depression dont have a work or have a family problems  and breakup.
maddi

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

im so depressed right now, i am trying to find other way to relieve my depression. i hope i survice.,
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Problem is hard to  handle for those who are emotionally weak,  they want to escape the problem by killing themselves that's why suicidal thoughts is more often.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

The cause of suicidal thoughts is depression,when people are depressed,it's very hard to cope up the situation..when you are depressed,try to open up your problem to your family or your friends  and it will help you a lot.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
miccb

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Having suicidal thoughts could be due to inability to adjust to an extremely stressful situation. Society usually does not identify suicide as reasonable.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

When i see what sandwiches my wife as made me for work ..
miccb

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

When i see what sandwiches my wife as made me for work ..

Hahaha.
Humor like yours bro, could help avoid suicidal thoughts.
It's a form of defense mechanism.
Keep it up.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

When a person is on the process of changing to be a better or bitter person they have to experience a seldom things to happen in their life situation. They fill sometimes guilty on things that they think they are not worthy. Sometimes they experience hard feeling like excluded in the group. Not feeling accepted by people around them. This is a hard situation because you are in the middle of life and death in what will be your decision. Suicidal thoughts are losing the hope to win the battle. Maybe the person who experience this are in need of someone to rely and talk about a positive things to regain strength and hope to move forward once again.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

i think grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, relationship breakup and unemployment are linked to a higher risk of suicidal ideation
It can be inferred, from all the causes of the suicidal thoughts you mentioned, that the cause of suicidal thoughts arises from depression, deep depression which is self-contained. Depression, unhappy, was tired of all the problems they had, and eventually decided to commit suicide so that all the problems would not be felt again.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

Sometimes a person is living with a nagging and unbearable pain. I completely understand them. I've lived through situations where I thought, I could easily see someone ending it all just to stop it.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Life is a very complicated thing. Sometimes we are wrong, and we are angry because of this. Sometimes loved ones betray us and we feel bad. And sometimes people have diseases that can not always be cured. That's when these bad thoughts about death arise.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I think one of the cause of suicidal thoughts is DEPRESSION. Depression is emotional and medical illness that affects the way you act, think and even how or what you feel. Depression, you can feel sadness and you don't feel involve in something. When you feel depression theres a chance of you can't function well in your home or at your work. Friends and mostly your family can help to fight depression.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
lagoon88

Activity: 1523

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

I think main reason for suicide is depression. A depressive person is more likely to commit suicide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: