Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology of waiting  (Read 2719 times)
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Waiting will be possible if a person has patience. A person with patience have to be encourage to set this willingly.  And to make it possible, knowledge is very important to not just inform but also to make then understand why they should wait. They should know that users that knows how to wait contributes to the demand and supply system. With users holding their coins will avoid great decrease in prices instead, hikes are to follow. Holding and waiting sustains bitcoin's value. Although movements are still unpredictable, it would lessen risks to dip.
Let us just say that we are just waiting for our diploma since our diploma can be one of the reason for us to become successful, it is our instrument  that we can use for us to target our goals, so just like  it before having it we need to be patiently wait for a time because if we easily give up, for sure our dreams will be gone as well.                                                     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

The thing I hate the most is to wait, but by trading I have trained it.
because we can not know when coins will rise and fall, and patience is a great solution to hold or order a coin.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Getting a big profit is what everyone wants. If indeed they do not want to invest in Bitcoin, then we do not have to force them. Because the fate of humans is in their own hands.
And you know that trading has a high risk. Why are you still inviting them to get into those risks?
If you trade for short term , it's required a high skill of analysis. Most of the times the prediction close to accurate with certain technical analysis. But then when you trade for a little long time you might just need to do a pre-investment analysis and sit down beautifully, act like you have forgotten that investment and collect it later in the future as your effort to wait and stick on the plan.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

we can not blame them for their decision, because cryptocurrency is still a new things. some country banned it, but many influential person support it.
everything can happen in this "crypto journey".
but, I suggest you to ask them, "lose small or win big?".

"buy now, smile later"
-TedMosby 2018
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

The waiting game in Bitcoin trading is rewarding, regardless if you are Buying or Selling. Just look at Ripple itself, who would have known that it would beat Ethereum in the #2 spot and its now a contender for the #1 spot. But then again, waiting also involves further study about the coin because you cant just wait for 1 year for the coin to pump and after waiting you'll be surprised that it will be delisted.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

the psychological condition when the coins you buy suddenly plummet and you are stuck at a high price makes the psychological condition that you have feel depressed and it feels like to sell cheap and lead to losses.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Patience is a great quality, and sometimes to wait is the only option. Be careful to not confuse it with procrastination: in trading timing is the most important part of a strategy

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

There is no sense in waiting for bitcoin price to drop before buying, that is a kerosine method! That method was used in the past but it is no longer working much these days. It is better to buy bitcoin when you have the money to avoid bitcoin price from getting to another level and regret why you didn't buy it in the first place.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

I agree on skipping the waiting game to buy bitcoin. If you want in then just get in. We all know where it's headed.

I sat and wondered if I should buy at 4800 or if it would dip. Thankfully I made the right decision and bought because the next day bitcoin started its march toward 6K.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

It depends and right now I'm sure some did it when it reached $9k. There's nothing wrong if they want to wait because it just shows that they are fit in this game because buying and selling involves a lot of patience.
wayancrypto

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Sometimes if we waiting for too down price, we can miss profit. That target price to low because in technical analysis the price of Bitcoin has posibility to going up. For the better buy Bitcoin now and trade with other altcoin to increasing amount of Bitcoin.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

Waiting each and every day to see coin investment I discount is a very uncomfortable feeling, I have been through so thoroughly understand this. To limit anxiety you can monitor the market regularly so that you can sell when the market goes down or you can also study coin carefully before buying to peacefully keep it in one place. Long time and do not worry about it. That's the way I forgot the discount coin and focused on other jobs.

Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

Waiting can cause a bit of aspect to ensure that your on the right track for investing, on the contrary it might be also affect your gain if the altcoin your investing with never to surge but downfall. Cry
According to the study
Waiting is the most crucial way on how to spend your time,Cause waiting is not easy,most especially when We are running out of time.
Psychology speaking, we are waiting For something/someone because it is Our Mind's decision,
But others dont like to Wait,because of lack in  Patience.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

Waiting can cause a bit of aspect to ensure that your on the right track for investing, on the contrary it might be also affect your gain if the altcoin your investing with never to surge but downfall. Cry
According to the study
Waiting is the most crucial way on how to spend your time,Cause waiting is not easy,most especially when We are running out of time.
Psychology speaking, we are waiting For something/someone because it is Our Mind's decision,
But others dont like to Wait,because of lack in  Patience.
How come you'll be run out of time? There's a lot of time to hold it especially if its still ongoing project and not yet fully developed or still have plans on listing on more exchanges. Unless you're in doubt on your coin then its not really worth holding and waiting for. That's why never buy shitcoins that know will be delisted soon since it have no product or development in the future that will make it on hype. Think of holding as a long term investment to keep your patience.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

Patience is a great quality, and sometimes to wait is the only option. Be careful to not confuse it with procrastination: in trading timing is the most important part of a strategy

We all have to be patient now and wait. As soon as all alts and Bitcoin are not as high as they used to be, it it the time to hold and hope.
melted349

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

We all have to be patient now and wait. As soon as all alts and Bitcoin are not as high as they used to be, it it the time to hold and hope.

People all of us need to take this and made this to be deserve for cause we all know that this is the most common thing that may ever happen , patiently waiting are not as easy as we know cause people some are tend to earn quickly for.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Basically there are a lot of people who does this kind of strategy. They wait for such a long time or probably wait for the target amount they want to buy a certain coin when it is dropping. And patience does have a great role when it comes to trading, and it does have great results but it also does takes time.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

'waiting for a drop can cause you huge percentage gains'  Grin you pretty much said it, just explain that you take a risk by waiting that the price may never fall again and you will be waiting forever. It is the same logic as bag holding where people hold a coin waiting for it to rise again but it never does.

Why you said the price may not fall again? I dont think so.
The price of any altcoin will goes down no matter what and when. No one from them will stay up without correction.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

'waiting for a drop can cause you huge percentage gains'  Grin you pretty much said it, just explain that you take a risk by waiting that the price may never fall again and you will be waiting forever. It is the same logic as bag holding where people hold a coin waiting for it to rise again but it never does.

Why you said the price may not fall again? I dont think so.
The price of any altcoin will goes down no matter what and when. No one from them will stay up without correction.
The price fluctuations is too normal any altcoin even bitcoins price fall downs it is all matter of time and holding is part of it if you can't do a good skill of trading from time to time then you can hold and wait. As a matter of fact holding makes more profit especially in a fast growing coins rather than making any move from one coin to another and another.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Sometimes waiting is not essential because crypto may jump up without you knowing. You just have to predict where the dip may go and follow the news and FUDS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: