Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology of waiting  (Read 2719 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Sometimes waiting is not essential because crypto may jump up without you knowing. You just have to predict where the dip may go and follow the news and FUDS!

Well, that expectation droping into 6K$ is not merely happened if the expeculation and prediction base on the website fork are fraud and just a heresy but for me i don't believe to make it happened because that is unsual flow of currency having 60-75% of its drop down from the current value of 19K USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Basically there are a lot of people who does this kind of strategy. They wait for such a long time or probably wait for the target amount they want to buy a certain coin when it is dropping. And patience does have a great role when it comes to trading, and it does have great results but it also does takes time.
You are right, to be successful is to be patient, wait and be sure. I think if too hasty lead to failure. Wait if you expect something good to happen in the future. If you are holding a bitcoin you will expect bitcoin prices to rise in the future to sell for profit. If you think bitcoin prices are down in the future you will wait until the price is able to buy. But it will take time for you.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Just let them wait until they asked themselves "what's going on".

That's the problem of some people and honestly Im sick of those especially in social media. When they desired of price decrease and it happened, they will wait for more resulting again for another waiting because the price goes up later on.

No need for further explanation to them. Let them feel being regret so that next time they  will know how to deal with the risks. Too much waiting can really wreck people's strategy.

Waiting its not always bad mate but sometime it can put your capital into safer than.
So i am waiting for the price like i want, so although the price goes opposite so i will not regret because i have done my research and the market is always true.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Patience is a virtue. You don’t need to rush in selling especially when holding is better.  Holding needs a lot of waiting unril the market is in the good condition in return of a higher profit.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

It's hard to just psychology, it's nice to have a real time schedule for not being pure. it's hard to rely on nothing. thanks ..
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

Everyone wants to do business, or invest in bitcoin, in order to make a profit.

So I think it makes sense to wait, because we end up making money.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Patience is the best virtue as always. Through waiting you can obtained a huge amount of income.
That is the logic behind that, through your patience you can obtained a huge amount of money in future which is paid to your effort.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Waiting to drop can be a fools game. It has already dropped drastically from the ATH of around $20k, waiting any longer is going to be a life of regret for not buying when bitcoin was less than $10k

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

That people should be buy Bitcoin by use technical analysis and history the price of Bitcoin, a few month ago the price of BTC was drop more than 70% , so that mean the price in the bottom already and that price become support area and more possible will going up. From history of price BTC since 2010 the biggest drop for BTC is 80% and then the price was going up from the bottom. Waiting for price BTC  should be reasonable according analysis and research.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Patience is the best virtue as always. Through waiting you can obtained a huge amount of income.
That is the logic behind that, through your patience you can obtained a huge amount of money in future which is paid to your effort.

Yes if you have enough patience you can really make a effective decision. If you feel that you will win the battle by patienly waiting dont regret it. Because psychology of waiting are most dependents of what will be in our heart and in our mind as well. My own thoughts.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

You do not have your own strategy, so you have doubts. You need to take all your risks and losses and act as you plan. The first strategy "do not lose your capital", and only the second strategy "increase your capital".
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

They could either have underestimated Bitcoin too much or doesn't really care in investing in Bitcoin that much then they were shocked that Bitcoin reached that kind of price. I mean if I am gonna invest in here, I would expect something to return from me. It is my psychology in my  investments and I don't know if that is how other people do also. After that, when it doesn't grow that much in a month, there is a mindset that I should quit it right now.

If I was someone that doesn't care in investing in here, I would just drop a coin into it right? I would just say "I'll drop a quarter for all I care anyway, here have one". Then after the development of Bitcoin happens, I would be so shocked that it reached around thousands of USD. Like it was unexpected and not speculated.

There is a psychology of expectation also in waiting. Even if you can say that you're waiting for a plant to grow, you're gonna expect crops.
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

google> Did you mean: The psychology of greed.  Grin
The majority of people got into crypto business because of the fast earning "easy money".
Nobody knew how to work on stock exchange and then came crypto currencies and we all became experts.  Grin
The basic human instinct is to make more money more more more so they wait and hope that BTC will drop.
If you're not greedy then you'll make a fine amount of $ in trading or even in investing in BTC.
There is a minimal risk in investing in BTC at any moment in the nex year because this is probably the lowest that BTC will go for a long time.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Holding lot of patience we cant expect overnight money from cryptocurrency we need to wait and sell in profits cryptocurrency is patience driven opportunity nt overnight riches
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

waiting for price to drop on bitcoin is going to be hard,investors that a waiting for price to fall should buy now,because so investors waited wen it was lower at $7000 but it went higher,is better you buy now than regret later but before buying get a clear knowledge of how the market will trend
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Psychology have great impact in crytpto world,Learn to control the emotions according to the situation and take decisions on real basis but not emotionally.Who know the psychology of waiting always win because they hold with patience and find best moment then enjoy the profit.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Psychology of waiting relates to patience and it is important in crypto trading either you buying or selling dont be hurry to take decision.People buy and if market go down get panic and sell then cry we loose money,So rather than selling early to lose money wait till find good moment to enjoy profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

This is the common psychology of man. Even my friends like that. You wait for a long time and look forward to the market going up and you will regain what you have lost before. But the market does not go up and it goes down a bit in the long run, I think you will not be patient enough to wait.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

waiting for price to drop on bitcoin is going to be hard,investors that a waiting for price to fall should buy now,because so investors waited wen it was lower at $7000 but it went higher,is better you buy now than regret later but before buying get a clear knowledge of how the market will trend
Well the waiting thing is good enough to stay away from the ill effects of the red market but the strategy works after you invest in the crypto. Before investing and knowing that the prices are rising, waiting is a bad idea. If you want to invest in the crypto, invest right now and wait till the market is in full swing again. That will be the time to reap. Stay away from the psychological game of waiting before investing.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Waiting are great especially in this business because if you have the guts to wait for up until the whole tear of course you can gain an absolute money. But waiting is great if you have some holdings to wait but if you are waiting just fpr the price to go down right now that they are down already dont wish to go down a little more because they already done that. Invest now and then start to wait and see the difference later. Dont waste ant opportunities and do not expect a lot in this thing because some waits a lot and then ends up nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: