Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology of waiting  (Read 2719 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?
this guy who keep waiting for bitcoin price to deop at 6k$ are happy now since he succeed in his trading plan probably he is ucrrenrly buting now and hopefully this would be the bottom for bitcoin as many investor are slowlt  dis appointed at bitcoin performance this entire first half of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

I think people just look for excuse because they are afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. For them it will always be expensive. They do not understand that now is the best time to invest. After all, very soon the price of bitcoin will begin to grow.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

Everyone is telling that this is a good time to buy but what i say is dont go for all in better split and buy and if their is more downward then you should be able to buy and average your buying price. This is the way that you can average your buying price and in price spike you can sell in profit .

etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

yes it is true what you are saying that bitcoin at the price of 6k $ is a best decision to buy and I have done it and I have reassembled in the sale price range around 20k $ and I do it for investment in the long run because I am very confident that bitcoin will back to 20k $ someday.
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Ya it is true that persons who dont want to buy are always giving excuses of let the market get corrected, now when the market is in correction and more then 80% of the price is down but still they wont buy and give excuses that still waiting for more down or it is now very risky to buy now. Like this persons never buy
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

Now falls below the current price levels should not wait, so these people would like to say that waiting for the fall is already pointless and now you just need to buy.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

Now falls below the current price levels should not wait, so these people would like to say that waiting for the fall is already pointless and now you just need to buy.
in any case, today is the last chance for Successful investment of its funds. I think that every user of the crypto currency believes that Renault will return to last year's figures unequivocally, so today's market level will be very successful for investments.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Actually the in the nature in people mind while they are waiting they need a huge patience for that
because many people cant wait too long especially if the money is the subject of that transaction.
SupMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

On Bitcoin will profit the one who knows how to wait
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

Waiting can either be used as to hold your crypto assets while the market is in bearish trend or it can also be used as a strategy to have a very good time to buy crypto at a very low price when the crypto's price is going downward. But if you may also lose the chance of buying the cheap price if you are greedy enough.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

In my opinion, in cryto world it really applies the psychology of waiting. It seems that the longer the customer will wait, the more valuable the services are. It has something to do with how people valued bitcoin. Success is for the one who waits.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

Sometimes, I trust my itchy hands as it's hard to tell if the price had reached the bottom and is the best time to buy.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

just let those who always wait for Bitcoin to go down because every drop of Bitcoin makes us anxious, and I hope there is no decrease in Bitcoin.

those who want Bitcoin down are just people who are always lazy about their efforts, and I hope there is no more lazy people in this world.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Humans are wired in terms of two things, one is a fear of a pessimistic future and the other is the surety of the present condition our psychology says that whats right now with is us possibly the best state we can be in so we choose today comfortability over tomorrow's fortune,
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Well, well, as you can see, those who waited did well to wait Smiley
Now of course we must see if the values really return to be those of last December or not.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

Humans are wired in terms of two things, one is a fear of a pessimistic future and the other is the surety of the present condition our psychology says that whats right now with is us possibly the best state we can be in so we choose today comfortability over tomorrow's fortune,
We do only have two things when it comes to perception on where it would be either being optimistic or being pessimistic and these things can really test out our patience specially when we do already talk about the waiting game where we do have coin holdings which are on dump state or shall we say we are on a very deep negative portfolio. Patience will really be a great factor on what would be the possible things do happen with our investment.If you do have short temper then expect you would do things that will really put you in more trouble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Waiting is crucial in medium-long time trading, the market does not offer very clear opportunities of trading every moment. You have not to rush just because you WANT to trade. You have to wait for the perfect trade coming in front of you and then catch it!
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

The hope in the market creates psychological anxiety in many investors because managing hope is always easier than fear. I think that investors should prepare their own investment plans so that in every situation they have the right treatment because the financial market is extremely harsh.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Well, well, as you can see, those who waited did well to wait Smiley
Now of course we must see if the values really return to be those of last December or not.
i will be one of them who wait bitcoin price until next December, i believe price will back up and i hope it is higher at the end of year like what it did in  last year. i hope a lot of people do same thing too and then bitcoin price can be helped with that

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MarchToke

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

It's really a torture in some point when you are holding your very priced cryptocurrencies in your wallet and see how its market price decreases each day. That's how hodling is. You have to overcome not only the bleeding market but your emotions as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: