Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology of waiting  (Read 2719 times)
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

We provide free poloniex signals in telegram

Today profit 85% so far........

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510441.0
Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou

I was join Poloniex signal and so far i know every one who follow them get the profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

Waiting is not a good way in the present time. There are quite a bit of bitcoin around $ 3000 that is your chance to capture them. Or you have the knowledge of the crypto market you can surf to increase as much profit as possible.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?
I am hoping that dropping of bitcoin's value will happen again which will give the individual of huge percentage of gaining. Unfortunately, something still bothered me and the question is, what if there's no chance that bitcoin's value will drop again? Then for sure there's some individual who's hoping to something that will never happen and which might lead to depression for not taking risk now. But who knows? Let's just keep on hoping about what all our heart desires.
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:11:21 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:45:08 AM by mrp1994

We provide free poloniex signals in telegram

Today profit 85% so far........

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510441.0
Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou

I was join Poloniex signal and so far i know every one who follow them get the profit

YOU SAID IT BROTHER
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:22:27 PM

These people are entitled to their own beliefs. But as for me, I doubt if Bitcoin will still fall back to a single digit (below $10,000). It may suffer corrections but it will not hit rock bottom. Hence, if you value the virtue of waiting, you have to keep yourself abreast with the fluctuation of prices every now and then for you might miss out the chance of entering this business.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

Waiting too long, the action of not doing anything, this is how you stay a sheep in this world, when you are given such huge opportunity to make money, you have to act fast
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

I try the psychology of waiting now for selling cryptocurrencies, because I always sold at each little drop and baught another cryptocurrency. So I sold Bitcoin at 900$ at beginning of this year. The psychology of waiting to buy works only for traditional markets. At the moment all serious cryptocurrencies tend to continuus upturn and that will last a few years.
This is your opinion but see it yourself that how much you could have made when the bitcoin was $900 for you at the start of this year and now it is over 19K. Thats like 20X spiked prices for the bitcoin and if you were in the position to hold this bitcoin for the whole year then you could have earned 900X20 in USD currency. So you thats not bad to invest into crypto currency and wait for the right time to sell it at high. This could be either psychological or intentional process but in any case you have to maintain your stability by that means to stay for that much longer.

Yes if it is happening today then it will also happen in the future and you will see how the market grows with the time. This "time" is what very much important here and its worth waiting according to me.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?
Regarding on this matter this is always been part of the risk of lossing possible profits when price tends to rise up even more. People do always look out for the lowest possible price but if price do tend to shoot up even more then we would eventually make regrets and if we do reach another price point we do say again we do wait for price decrease but suddenly the situation have happened again which means price is really unpredictable it is just a matter of risk taking or not on certain price changes.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:34:46 PM

Waiting can ruin every bodies life to enjoy it on taking the very first step to success. This is the real problem of bitcoiners. All of us here why we are learning of crypto is all about money, the different is the trust from ourselves and to bitcoin. Many regrets have been said while few are enjoying because in the very first they don't doubt. However, I put a 50/50 to it. Decisions comes always to word "Depends".
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

To be honest, I really don't know where they get those information about bitcoin's dropping of value at $6,000 but this thing isn't a joke to everyone because for sure, this is what all of us waiting for. But the real question is, What is the reason behind the dropping of value and when will it happen? For me, understanding the market will help everyone to have enough knowledge about the bitcoin's world and how it moves.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

They're kinda pathetic and I'm sorry for that, waiting for bitcoin to have a downhill is too far to happen like just look at the current price and wake up from their dream and live in reality. Instead of waiting, why not buy now and have a sure profit afterwards as you can see the graph its uptrend and it's unstoppable. I always saw people asking if that price is a good entry point or they'll wait a good timing without realizing that they actually missed the perfect time.

Those who have been asking whether it's already a good time for them to buy bitcoin have been missing out a lot and end up regretting because they eventually buy it at a higher price. Bitcoin will most likely only have occasional dips and it's not likely for their to be a huge price drop any time soon. Even with the whales, the price would just go up and recover right after they make a dump. It does have an effect but the bitcoin price will just eventually recover.

lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

To be honest, I really don't know where they get those information about bitcoin's dropping of value at $6,000 but this thing isn't a joke to everyone because for sure, this is what all of us waiting for. But the real question is, What is the reason behind the dropping of value and when will it happen? For me, understanding the market will help everyone to have enough knowledge about the bitcoin's world and how it moves.
I was a bit hesitant even if bitcoin could drop to 6000 dollars.
even all negative news information and outstanding issues can not guarantee bitcoin will go down to what we (buyers) expected.
Mevz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:26:12 PM

I am hoping that dropping of bitcoin's value will happen again which will give the individual of huge percentage of gaining. Unfortunately, something still bothered me and the question is, what if there's no chance that bitcoin's value will drop again? Then for sure there's some individual who's hoping to something that will never happen and which might lead to depression for not taking risk now. But who knows? Let's just keep on hoping about what all our heart desires.

Yeah its just expectations, we don't know yet, we dont have time machines to know the future of bitcoin price. But possibilities of much getting higher there is, even if the price falls down to 5% the demand of bitcoin would just go higher and higher. We dont know next year but we will just wait.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:56 PM

Waiting is a virtue in both the cryptocurrency and forex trading businesses. It is so scarce a virtue that many don't have it. And that has often led to losses for many. However, for anyone to wait and hope that Bitcoin at this time will plunge back to the $10k region, let alone $6k, is only daydreaming. Given the recent activities and acceptance of bitcoin which has caused demand to skyrocket, it will be very difficult for that to happen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Waiting for drops rarely wins out to just buying and holding, its possible but if your looking for longterm gains its better just to buy in and HODL, if your in it for short term gains, your best monitoring every altcoin you can and not just say BTC or ETH and praying for a drop, but thats just my 2 cents.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Waiting can ruin every bodies life to enjoy it on taking the very first step to success. This is the real problem of bitcoiners. All of us here why we are learning of crypto is all about money, the different is the trust from ourselves and to bitcoin. Many regrets have been said while few are enjoying because in the very first they don't doubt. However, I put a 50/50 to it. Decisions comes always to word "Depends".

Money is actually made when you are in the market. Out of the market means you are a mere spectator and watch the rise or fall and enjoy But to make profits you will have to invest the money and also take some risk which may be a fruitful one considering the recent times as seen in cypto currencies.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

You are correct. I think the best option in bitcoin is to buy and hold, and to buy some more on the dips. Of course you should only use money you can afford to lose, because although I believe in bitcoin, I know that we shouldn't take it for granted, because anything can still happen. This is not true for only bitcoin, is in fact true for every other asset or company. The chances of bitcoin crashing are quite slim in my opinion, but google also took over yahoo, so things happen, and TV took over radio, so things do happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

I won't advise them that will affect their decision because I think they are not comfortable in handling the situation that may arise due to the possible correction. I have a friend who was waiting for $8K mark when Bitcoin was trailing around $12K mark but as soon as it crossed #15K, my friend immediately bought at that level and now he is in profit even in this case. Thus, I believe that experience is the best method in order to deal with the psychology. It takes some time but it works down the road.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Well, anything we do in life is a bet, of course with different levels of probabilities.
For this, in forex, a lot of previsional models were developed.
None of them is 100% correct of course, but they help veru much.
With bitcoin, traditional models don't work.
Actually, I was pretty sure that at 10k $ bitcoin would be come down.
Of course I was wrong, horrbly wrong.
Now it seems to me very dufficult to make any prevision.
We'll see what happens at 20k

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

This problem is very common, I know the people waiting for 3 years to get bitcoin, but I congratulate those people Smiley Actually, psychology is normal, because everyone is affected by this psychology. Nobody wants to buy bitcoin at a high price. But sometimes we have to start somewhere. There are a lot of people who can not get Bitcoin at all, even if they have money Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███