Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology of waiting  (Read 2719 times)
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Some people (smart people) waiting not 5000 they are waiting for big up impulse (say on +50%). Only after correction of such impulse, they will buy on big money.

They don't care what the price will be 5k, 6k, or 7k they need the impulse to start preparing big money (withdrawing from deposits, etc)
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Right now the price of Bitcoin has dropped, maybe these is the time that they buy for it. We will never know when Bitcoin price will go up again like the previous year but it will surely come.
If people will buy for it, I think in the next few days we'll be able to see bitcoin's progress at greener trend of the blockfolio monitoring. In reality nobody knows or even predict the exact price on how Bitcoin will rise further, and for an opinion here psychology of waiting was just a matter of patience and courage.
I think it is always depend on the market. Or maybe investors inside the crypto market and we can really earn on it if we are going to wait for the right time to sell. I believe that good things cones to those who wait, so let's wait and have more patience for good.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

I think that it is not easy to wait but as for me this is not as difficult as I am a patient person who is always weighing pros and cons never hurrying. I think that btc holding strategy is the best
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Honestly waiting with patience is very big thing most of the traders will lose their patience at the wrong time will cost them huge amount,but one who understands the technology of bitcoin will results to be patient in long term for that never invest more money than you can afford to lose.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

This is your opinion - the syndrome of lost income. You need to think about raising the reliability of your briefcase, and not afraid to miss the income. Buying early the time, it can also cost a big percent.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

I'm one of the waiters.  I still have about 35% of my cash in Tether waiting to get in.  This jump to 7k hurts. I did however get a partial position while we were down under 6k.  Time will tell if it will work out $ wise. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

This is your opinion - the syndrome of lost income. You need to think about raising the reliability of your briefcase, and not afraid to miss the income. Buying early the time, it can also cost a big percent.

Not all the time the percent of your having some perks of buying is  a must there is some certain thing that you have to think wise for no matter what you have to deal with.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

use the opportunity as best as possible, don't let you wait too long and expect the price of bitcoin to be very cheap, because no one knows tomorrow bitcoin can experience a very drastic increase because the cryptocurrency market always gives surprises that we never knew
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

It is more convenient for them to wait. Because, in order to become a trader and buy coins, you need an internal power. It's always hard to start something.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

Waiting into the boom of all cryptos is very rare now as all of the traders are panicking because of the decrease of value of mostly coins and tokens in the market. But who are the one whom is waiting on the golden era will probably earn profit at the end of the day. It is not about hodling and good in trading it is the virtue of a waiting since the others are panicking, lol. Legendary traders, Hahaha.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Honestly waiting with patience is very big thing most of the traders will lose their patience at the wrong time will cost them huge amount,but one who understands the technology of bitcoin will results to be patient in long term for that never invest more money than you can afford to lose.
One of the big problems with traders is that they trade too much, it may seem weird to say something like this but it's the truth, whenever I have tried to trade there have been several days in which I did not saw a single opportunity to trade and I was fine with that, but for many traders they feel that if they are not out there in the market trying to make money then they think they're wasting their time not understanding that if they get into the market when there is not a clear trade for them to make they will lose money.
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

You've got explained all nicely and stumble on the simple purpose behind the buying and promoting strategies of the investors. Certainly there is an expansion of buyers and we can't count on that everybody has comparable behavior. There are folks who don’t care approximately the marketplace prices for purchasing and promoting, they may be honestly involved approximately having bitcoin and keeping it for long time given that they are not in need of money.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

Now and for now, anyone is expecting the market to rebound, but no one is sure when and when the market will recover. So I thought about waiting, then the opportunity would come

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

That's is true if the price drop is opportunity to buy any kind of coins or altcoin to gain if the price is pump
But talking about this current position of dropping is not a normal dropping its been almost a year price crisis
All people are waiting for the pump due to asome of this had a lot of loses because of continue dropping

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

I remember last year December when BTC was reaching almost $20k  people saying: "I missed good price, I should have invested more, I would go all in if  I see $6k again" And when it happened many of them  are  in panic  now and leaving the market. Strange logic.
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

I remember last year December when BTC was reaching almost $20k  people saying: "I missed good price, I should have invested more, I would go all in if  I see $6k again" And when it happened many of them  are  in panic  now and leaving the market. Strange logic.
They are not using any logic that is the problem, people say a lot of stuff but when it comes to the time to practice what they say many people are going to fall short, it was very easy to say that you will buy bitcoin at 6000 when you already knew that it will reach 20000, but now that the price of 6000 has appeared people have no confidence that the price is going to go that high again and that is why they are not investing in bitcoin right now.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Well I don't blame them. They have lost faith but if you've been trading or even study the trends and chat, you'll know this is just a retracement. It will go back up and surpass the 20k mark.
liseff3

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Waiting never makes us lose percentages, precisely on the contrary we will get a presentation that's bigger than before except time which we consume to wait for the existence of greater change. We were not disappointed with the time we spent, however long it waited it was better than selling it today.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

I agree, once we enter crypto world we must know how to be patient and willing to wait for the right time to sell, especially if you don't have huge amount to invest here. Once you invest with cryptocurrencies make sure that you will just put the amount that you can afford to lose, that even you just sit still and wait for years it doesn't matter because you just put the amount here that you are willing to lose and this is maybe your bonus if the price will increase.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

There are two angles to waiting. If you are a bag holder and you are waiting for a spike to offload your bag. This kind of waiting can be quite frustrating, you see your portfolio nosediving right in your presence and you are helpless. You are glue to the charts watching for any sign of life. The other waiting is much easier, you have your capital intact, you are just waiting for the best entry. It can be tricky too, it's not easy to tell the bottom and the best time to get in. You will lose out on good profits if you miss the entry. Patience is not an easy virtue but quite essential in crypto space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: