Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

It is very interesting to participate in this project, a lending platform that will make everyone easy. with ico a fairly long time hopefully successful and smooth sales tokennya. from which I can ico it also get a decent result when it is still a long time to finish but already many investors who joined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

It is very interesting to participate in this project, a lending platform that will make everyone easy. with ico a fairly long time hopefully successful and smooth sales tokennya. from which I can ico it also get a decent result when it is still a long time to finish but already many investors who joined.
more importantly i am convinced with how the crowdsale is going.no gas wars and is progressing steadily.Very confident hard cap will be reached before end of ico date.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

How is it different from banks except blockchain? And who is going to do price evaluation of the car to identify car's technical condition?
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.
guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Look at this successful project plan and can be utilized by everyone, continues to be developed into a successful big project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

I visited their website and as I see shiftcash ICO is doing great. They already collected 1.7 Million from their first stage of the ICO. Pretty soon they can reach their hard if they maintain good and legit campaigns and platforms.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking
Clock is ticking  Grin And I'm done grabbing this wonderful opportunity by choosing my funds investing in a deserving
ShiftCash platform.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I visited their website and as I see shiftcash ICO is doing great. They already collected 1.7 Million from their first stage of the ICO. Pretty soon they can reach their hard if they maintain good and legit campaigns and platforms.
If they will continue their great harmony with their clients then maybe they will reached their hardcap. By just knowing the collected amount on their first stage of ICO I can say that the team are really making extra efforts with their works.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?
That's why they call it ShiftCash, it means what you will get is cash where you can easily spend without the needs to use an exchange. That will encourage more borrowers from local countries.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?

That's good for you then, the entire point is you're suppose to short the shiftcash for fiat cash. Buy the shiftcash when you're done. A drop in price is good for you
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

That's good for you then, the entire point is you're suppose to short the shiftcash for fiat cash. Buy the shiftcash when you're done. A drop in price is good for you
Yes, you can actually swap your shiftcash to fiat currency and it makes trading and getting loans more easy and affordable. This project is really different and hopefully it should have a good future considering its benefits and ability to work for the betterment.
wanchope2

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

where is located your project and the team
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Even i would like to know the same. Where is the team exactly located and where will the project start its service? I would like to try the service but i don't think that it would really exist in my country as my country does not have any such cryptos related projects untill now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.
it will really help in the lending process and its really easier and it seem safe i hope it will have security and updated regularly

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Even i would like to know the same. Where is the team exactly located and where will the project start its service? I would like to try the service but i don't think that it would really exist in my country as my country does not have any such cryptos related projects untill now.
Actually mate, as far as I know since they already have the credentials of your car if you really want it to have loan, maybe in some point they going to borrowed for the other so that to maintain the assurance. Hopefully devs will answer this kind of issue.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

The plan of loan for our car is really interesting where at the sudden we cannot pay funds but with ShiftCash we can just submit the required details in their app and get loan which is a unique process.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

They will try to provide a location In every country they can get licenses from I believe . Because the project is meant to be Global and not in just one specific country .They need a place to park in the collateral.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: