Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Good job and congratulation on launching your own signature campaign paying BTC. Surely many active members will join and spread the words of these projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.
Well presented and it is easy to understand how does this platform works. Hope this things really works in the future so that people can easily borrow money without being delayed for couple of days.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.

This platform is not a marketplace where you can buy cars nor sell. It is where users get loan by using their own car title as a collateral.
Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Well, the project launched its own advertising campaign. So this project has all the chances for a great future in the crypt world.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.
Another great info about the platform, hoping that many will see this in order to understand well the ShiftC project. But, it's a much better one if the admins itself can provide us a brief explanation of the platform so that it will lessen users to understand the wrong way.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.

Nope. This project is not about automobile funding. Based on what I have read, it is about getting a loan and your car title will be used as a collateral.
Yes. Shift Cash is shift your car title to cash, this is so clear at title, but many people don't read carefully.

Yeah, that is clear. Maybe some people are just asking if shift cash will also have additional features aside from car loans. I hope the project will add more features so that other people will be interested to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Nope. This project is not about automobile funding. Based on what I have read, it is about getting a loan and your car title will be used as a collateral.
Yes. Shift Cash is shift your car title to cash, this is so clear at title, but many people don't read carefully.

Yeah, that is clear. Maybe some people are just asking if shift cash will also have additional features aside from car loans. I hope the project will add more features so that other people will be interested to join.
I think the developer will easily add the functions of assessing real estate or financial capabilities of a person. Although this is probably a more complex solution.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Another great info about the platform, hoping that many will see this in order to understand well the ShiftC project. But, it's a much better one if the admins itself can provide us a brief explanation of the platform so that it will lessen users to understand the wrong way.
Dev should confirm the information so that people will have clear understanding about how this platform works. Well, if I were to analyze about the shared information it seems it is really correct of how this platform works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

somewhere this was certainly earlier, when you could hang ads on the body of your car and receive money.
But here it is in the blockchain, this is a new, thought project will be successful

Yeah, this project is new and there is a possibility that it will not succeed, but we need to trust shift cash that they will trying their best to make it successful. Looking forward for it to happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

I would like to know where is your target market? And what wouldbe your terms in loaning you applicants?

I'm gonna guess target market is people with cars who want loans

Terms would be owning a cash which has a resale value and a decent credit history

Well that's my guess Roll Eyes
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I would like to know where is your target market? And what wouldbe your terms in loaning you applicants?

Terms would be owning a cash which has a resale value and a decent credit history

I think this will be a service for people who do not have a credit history or have a bad credit history. With a good credit history, people give money to banks.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

I think the developer will easily add the functions of assessing real estate or financial capabilities of a person. Although this is probably a more complex solution.
Don't need it. Shift Cash have easy to verification about your car via picture. And this maybe very risky for lender and Shift Cash. Other factor, it will bring more borrowers come to Shift Cash.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Dev should confirm the information so that people will have clear understanding about how this platform works. Well, if I were to analyze about the shared information it seems it is really correct of how this platform works.

Precisely. I have been correcting people here about their misunderstanding about this platform. Most of the people mistakenly identifies this platform not as getting a loan in exchange for the car title. It's crazy. Hopefully one of the admins will finally make a brief statement here in this thread.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Shift cash is car title loan platform. This project focuses on creating a revolution in automobile financing and makes people easy to buy a car for the world
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.
Yes the team alredy explained all this on the first page of this ann thread.so i suggest you to read that page very carefully so you can easily understand that what is this project and how devlopers will handle it.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.
Yes the team alredy explained all this on the first page of this ann thread.so i suggest you to read that page very carefully so you can easily understand that what is this project and how devlopers will handle it.

Shift Cash road map gave a clear picture along with the white papers also it is a secured loan platform issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

somewhere this was certainly earlier, when you could hang ads on the body of your car and receive money.
But here it is in the blockchain, this is a new, thought project will be successful

Shift cash is a project for car rent program... & Blockchain is need to make it more larger & easily launched to people..With the help of blockchain,they draw more investor in this project...
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

well i like your target and i just hope it will be supported in your target region to me thats the most important how is the platform going to cover regions

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

well i like your target and i just hope it will be supported in your target region to me thats the most important how is the platform going to cover regions
They will have huge investment from the investors in the community and they also have good support. Their concept is very high potential and can become famous worldwide in very less time. I think this project will become very high rate in the world.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Precisely. I have been correcting people here about their misunderstanding about this platform. Most of the people mistakenly identifies this platform not as getting a loan in exchange for the car title. It's crazy. Hopefully one of the admins will finally make a brief statement here in this thread.
I also read this thread and see that so many people really do not understand the direction of this project. Developers urgently need to make a small video review about their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: