Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I did not find the information in which countries it is planned to launch this project first. I just found the information that it will not have borders. Where will the beta be going? Also on all continents?
There's no official information yet on which country will be launched and i think it is not gonna cover all countries because of the restriction of the cryptocurrencies. Lets better wait for the announcement from the admins.
It wasn't announce yet for before it can be launch in some countries, they should abide the rules and regulations first for there are some countries that prohibits in participating ICO and cryptocurrencies in their countries.
Yeah that’s a major problem for this platform to globalise. I hope the company finds an alternative for such countries because this platform is really helpful and to implement this Idea to its core it must be put into everyone’s head.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Why are there no financial details in your whitepaper such as how will you determine interest and late fee rates? how will you repossess the vehicles?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

I did not find the information in which countries it is planned to launch this project first. I just found the information that it will not have borders. Where will the beta be going? Also on all continents?
There's no official information yet on which country will be launched and i think it is not gonna cover all countries because of the restriction of the cryptocurrencies. Lets better wait for the announcement from the admins.
we really require the official announcement from the team that would confirm us about its expansion in other countries, even if you see any open announcements on any un official websites or social channels similar to ShiftCash with the name. Do not trust and before you proceed to invest first confirm with the supporters whether you are in the right platform or not.

Well you have a point. But this project is in ico phase now and the expansions will take some time to happen. It's better to participate in the ico now and get huge profit in the coming months.

You're right, as this project is in progression stage many gets interested until now. Hopefully this project may continue to strived whatever it takes as I believe habe a great project.
Really nonweak stock-jobbing around the project. And all the fact is banal that all want to earn. All the more so when there is such opportunity. Indeed much whom on any circumstances motor car had to stand simply so. Here it is possible to use it to one's benefit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

It wasn't announce yet for before it can be launch in some countries, they should abide the rules and regulations first for there are some countries that prohibits in participating ICO and cryptocurrencies in their countries.
Yes now is still crowdsale, and i think the team will make an announcement about which country they will provide their service.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Yes now is still crowdsale, and i think the team will make an announcement about which country they will provide their service.
Well yeah that is an important piece of information that everyone waiting for. I believe the influence of the project will be great and the countries which will be serviced by them will be lucky. Let's wait for the team to respond!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

About the bounty I saw nowhere a word. No information. I would like to hear clarifications from the organizers or the manager.
They will soon arrange one with the best shares and the best experience ever. This project will really be much more usefull and beneficial for several users and also it will be in a huge demand ahead so anyhow that is going to have good benefits ahead from the investors.

You are right, anyway, having bounty campaigns or not is still ok since the project already achieve high popularity. But I am still hoping for the campaign because it will surely boost shift cash popularity
Definitely, by having huge funding from the investors of this project should be collected in order this project have a high chance to its success. Hopefully this project will reach their funds as the team needs so much for the success on this project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

we really require the official announcement from the team that would confirm us about its expansion in other countries, even if you see any open announcements on any un official websites or social channels similar to ShiftCash with the name. Do not trust and before you proceed to invest first confirm with the supporters whether you are in the right platform or not.

Well you have a point. But this project is in ico phase now and the expansions will take some time to happen. It's better to participate in the ico now and get huge profit in the coming months.

You're right, as this project is in progression stage many gets interested until now. Hopefully this project may continue to strived whatever it takes as I believe habe a great project.
More than 4 247 898 million tokens sold, $6.6 millions sold where half of the Max cap is already reached and we have the opportunity to participate and avail 15% bonus.
It seems the ICO is going well and more are participating because they already sold half of their token. With that results, I think there will be more people that will be getting interested to know the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

About the bounty I saw nowhere a word. No information. I would like to hear clarifications from the organizers or the manager.
They will soon arrange one with the best shares and the best experience ever. This project will really be much more usefull and beneficial for several users and also it will be in a huge demand ahead so anyhow that is going to have good benefits ahead from the investors.

You are right, anyway, having bounty campaigns or not is still ok since the project already achieve high popularity. But I am still hoping for the campaign because it will surely boost shift cash popularity
Definitely, by having huge funding from the investors of this project should be collected in order this project have a high chance to its success. Hopefully this project will reach their funds as the team needs so much for the success on this project.

ShiftCash is looking to set a tone in a entire new generation platform of car lending is basically the first time am coming across such a project like one of a kind among many lets hope dev works well to determine its success

Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

I think its too late for bounty campaign, it would be nice to have at least a few coins of such company
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

The project fees are not bad. But what is the use of blockchine? what will it give? And where will your offices be? it is hardly possible to carry out the work if there is no office
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

I think its too late for bounty campaign, it would be nice to have at least a few coins of such company
Never be late. You can buy ShiftCash token to earn profit at the future instead of regret about their bounty like me Wink
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

I agree with you and maybe the team are doing its best to promote more about their project. This is really a big project which needs a huge funding and to be able to that they need more support from the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Shift cash is good platform, I will use it in future to give loan and make some money once everything is ok, However I wish team are interacting with us and tell us how they plat to encourage customer to use Token instead of other option, because this is the problem with most project that provide a service that can be use with other currencies.
Even i am surely going to try this service in future and i just hope that it should also be available in my country too so that many more citizens like me also can have some good benefits due to this project ahead. This project has a good and secure documentation system so everything will be safe and fast here.

It depends on your needs, If are wiling to get loan then you need to wait until the service become available in country, but if you want to be a lender I think it will be possible once platform is released since you will not need to use your car as the borrower should does.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

The project fees are not bad. But what is the use of blockchine? what will it give? And where will your offices be? it is hardly possible to carry out the work if there is no office

Since there will be offices from around the globe as for how they plan it the blockchain will be the best technology that they can use for faster and transparent transactions between offices and to its future borrowers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Well, this big project really needs huge amount of funds to make this project become successful. Hopefully they can reach the allocated amount of this big project because it not easy to invest a different places throughout the world.by making this kind of project shift your car in order to loan, well let's see for further development on this project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

Since there will be offices from around the globe as for how they plan it the blockchain will be the best technology that they can use for faster and transparent transactions between offices and to its future borrowers.
This is what distinguishes this project from the similar one, but local ones. I'm glad that an alternative may appear and we can take loans instantly using our personal vehicles. Therefore, I will follow the news of this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

I see that the project is gaining popularity and I'm glad that now there is an opportunity to see the competition for banks and similar organizations. Nadeus that the developers will cope with the task and implement the project
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

indeed, investments in this project have a great chance to give the investor a good profit.
Such an easy way to get fast money will gain good popularity.
the main thing is that the project develops in many countries at once

All those possibilities to turn our physical assets into short-term cash should be considered carefully. A lot of people don't have a good cash management attitude and they might sacrifice long-term wealth for short-term consumption if options allow them to do that.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

This is what distinguishes this project from the similar one, but local ones. I'm glad that an alternative may appear and we can take loans instantly using our personal vehicles. Therefore, I will follow the news of this project
There is no similarity with Shiftcash platform it is completely unique and highly potential with a loan scope to serve the people in a better way comparing to the banking technologies.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

There is no similarity with Shiftcash platform it is completely unique and highly potential with a loan scope to serve the people in a better way comparing to the banking technologies.

Since they focus on cars only they will develop a much better expertise than any competing service that focuses on turning any physical asset into a backed loan. That can give them huge advantageous in regards to the value judgments over time.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: