Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED  (Read 7774 times)
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

lol @ lbry difficulty! To the moon! Baikal ruins everything.. I'm beginning to hate them. They keep chasing me off algorithm after algorithm.

Very few algorithms they haven't destroyed with their ASIC's. And those they haven't I'm confident they are working hard on.  Cry

Give it two months it will be like mining with a GPU  Shocked
A very expensive GPU. And those are not ASICs, just FPGAs. When a real ASIC like Obelisk comes and grabs DCR and SIA with 10x the hashrate good luck... To be entirely honest, I wish I had grabbed a batch 1 Giant-B, probably enough time to make some money on it, let's see.

And, well, RIP ETH dual mining, end of the Claymore era Smiley

yup its currently not worth it to dual mine and not even all the Baikal B's have hit the market , Its not worth it paying a fee to claymroe now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Get on BITMAIN right now if you want an L3+ or S9....
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Get on BITMAIN right now if you want an L3+ or S9....

ugh all gone
Dlikrot

Activity: 227
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Of course they waited to sell more until the market had a huge crash...

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Hey Gents, I have 5 of my personal units for sale (they were never meant for sale and I really wanted to mine with them)

That being said I have about 30 emails per day asking for Giant Bs and at the same time I have been noticing pricing from other manufacturers.

asicminermarket market is selling for 20k each (I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING OF THIS COMPANY) I have been watching stock go down from hundreds to 25. people are actually paying asicminermarket for products.....and paying an arm and a leg.

Itop has been selling for 16k now sold out

We have 5 personal units available for 15k each

the people who can dig deep will get these nice little hashers

https://bittawmart.com/collections/mining-hardware/products/baikal-giant-b-pre-order-for-january

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

hi,bittaw bikal send you 1st lot products? Grin Grin Grin
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Hey Gents, I have 5 of my personal units for sale (they were never meant for sale and I really wanted to mine with them)

That being said I have about 30 emails per day asking for Giant Bs and at the same time I have been noticing pricing from other manufacturers.

asicminermarket market is selling for 20k each (I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING OF THIS COMPANY) I have been watching stock go down from hundreds to 25. people are actually paying asicminermarket for products.....and paying an arm and a leg.

https://bittawmart.com/collections/mining-hardware/products/baikal-giant-b-pre-order-for-january

@ $15,000 dollars, its not worth it. the people that will get those if you sell them will be the very desperate ones, people like you just rip people off, tbh you can shove that 15,000 dollar price tag where the sun don't shine

provide a service pfft, just cause a place says there selling them for 16k doesn't mean they actually did. any smart person would be like screw that unless they have the money, that said they would have bought directly from Baikal instead of some greedy shark like yourself, and before you say you are not greedy, if you wernt greedy you wouldn't be trying to off 5 units for 15,000 dollars a piece

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

@ $15,000 dollars, its not worth it. the people that will get those if you sell them will be the very desperate ones, people like you just rip people off, tbh you can shove that 15,000 dollar price tag where the sun don't shine

provide a service pfft, just cause a place says there selling them for 16k doesn't mean they actually did. any smart person would be like screw that unless they have the money, that said they would have bought directly from Baikal instead of some greedy shark like yourself, and before you say you are not greedy, if you wernt greedy you wouldn't be trying to off 5 units for 15,000 dollars a piece

I sold the majority of our machines for 4400usd (cheapest reseller as far as I know, I sold many many at this price)

If you had 5 x baikal Giant B what would you sell for?Huh?

asicminermarket is constantly selling: I have seen them sell 30 pc in the past 2 days at 20k a pop
itopshop has completely sold out at 16k
ebay is 15-25k

I will be the first person to admit if anyone wants my personal units that were never for sale, they will have to pay a premium for them (or else id just keep these money printers for us)

If we could get more from baikal at the old price we would, we would. Of course they have not released another batch and we do not know when we will get more (x10s were not in production long so we are unsure how long giant B will be in production)

beware of impersonators
kryptolarz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Talk about milking the cow (can't blame you though, everyone else is milking it), worst thing is that people are definitely going to pay for it.
CaptainHangover

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

Lol.... first post an all.... but over 3x times the price and the profitability has reduced to a QUATER in just the last 3 days....

was over $400/day

Now less than $100/day

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Squeeky bum time!
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

Lol.... first post an all.... but over 3x times the price and the profitability has reduced to a QUATER in just the last 3 days....

was over $400/day

Now less than $100/day

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Squeeky bum time!

Exactly. Good luck with roi paying for a unit 15k $ Cheesy I hope people will manage to roi even for the first batch when payed 3600 $... witha a diff skyrocketing. It just 16th of January and February is not even here and profitability already dropped several times.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 08:29:56 PM by sidgrip

You want him to sell it at $4,500 so you can turn around and sell it on ebay or somewhere else for $15k, How dare bittawm make a profit  Roll Eyes

You could have organized a group buy with Baikal, but you just deiced to come here and complain instead, Maybe you should spend your time complaining to the ebay re-sellers.

If it wasn't for greedy fucks jacking up prices on ebay and ignorant noobs buying, then we could have reasonable hardware prices like before, I miss the days when BTC was under $500 and no one was really paying attention to what was going on in the crypto world, when miners took an average of 2-3 months to roi and there resale value was shit.  

Who honestly thought they would mine even $8k a month with one machine?

I find nothing wrong with bittawm asking $15k per machine, I would not let mine go for any price at the moment  Kiss

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Saph

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

I've ordered on your site on 12/16/2017
Does it mean, you have the first batch but first want to sell personal ASICs for 15k?
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

A year ago, I was lucky to have bought Giant-900Mh directly from Baikal.... ROIed in less than 20 days.

Offers to buy my Giants from the open market went as high as 3X even 4X..... I didn't buckle and kept the Giants and made good money mining.

Giant 2K came along and X10 later on -- all these models were selling like hot cakes because they are very good and in high demand.

My point here is supply and demand in a free market.

What price to become a lucky Giant B owner?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
dpivaral

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Holy damn, profit by $80 dollars/day, for $15k, what if diff skyrockets again?

Not worth anymore with that price, I will await for next batch then, hopefully with cheaper price, or I will get another ASIC.  Grin

Cheers!
STATIK

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

Difficulty says those miners are already obsolete sorry to say, I too was interested in ROI in under a month but the first batch was long gone, right now the only thing selling Baikal miners is the get rich quickly craze and that too will end shortly. Poor saps that did buy these at the current prices will be sitting on some expensive useless hardware collecting barely $30 a day within two weeks from now. While I don't blame you for taking market for what it's worth I just don't think an informed miner will be your buyer.
 Cry
craigh

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

Difficulty says those miners are already obsolete sorry to say, I too was interested in ROI in under a month but the first batch was long gone, right now the only thing selling Baikal miners is the get rich quickly craze and that too will end shortly. Poor saps that did buy these at the current prices will be sitting on some expensive useless hardware collecting barely $30 a day within two weeks from now. While I don't blame you for taking market for what it's worth I just don't think an informed miner will be your buyer.
 Cry

Profits will go down, but I think you are a bit pessimistic. For example, the X10 has been out since November and still can make $100+ a day if you know what you are doing. So Giant B has a longer than 2 weeks before it plummets.

C.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Cry

Profits will go down, but I think you are a bit pessimistic. For example, the X10 has been out since November and still can make $100+ a day if you know what you are doing. So Giant B has a longer than 2 weeks before it plummets.

C.

every single baikal product has made A FORTUNE.

show me one that has not?

beware of impersonators
STATIK

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

Cry

C.

Pay attention to what I am saying, if you buy it at current prices of 13-16K you bet your butt that diff rate will bite a long time, at initial prices it was selling yea I'd still buy it. Would you buy it for 13-16k?
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

Cry

C.

Yup they have, that's why I'll wait for the Baikal Giant B2 (or whatever they call it)

A 15k price premium due to demand is not unheard of but this price point tells me I missed the boat on these and will wait for whatever comes next. I was actually watching to see if there would be more of these -- This price I suspect is indication that there isn't going to be.

Oh and since this thread has been hijacked to be a sale items I gotta throw in the following.... wrong forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: