Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:35:21 PM

MiddleCoin has been paying (I received payment yesterday).  It's maybe not the "best" at times, but it's consistent.
I've tried other pools and although MiddleCoin has it's glitches every now and then, the other pools don't seem to have the same type of reliability.

WafflePool... CleverMining... ? heck, check out poolpicker.eu
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:42:13 AM

MiddleCoin has been paying (I received payment yesterday).  It's maybe not the "best" at times, but it's consistent.
I've tried other pools and although MiddleCoin has it's glitches every now and then, the other pools don't seem to have the same type of reliability.

WafflePool... CleverMining... ? heck, check out poolpicker.eu

try coinshift.com
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

Yep. Middle now so so. Use https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514242.0 to see profits
fractalbc

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:47:39 PM

Yep. Middle now so so. Use https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514242.0 to see profits
They don't list middlecoin on that comparison page.  It is a good chart but the pools it tracks change often and rarely include the ones I have used.

FWIW, I started with middlecoin 8 months ago.  I ran my own charts comparing them with hash cows.  There were daily differences but on average they were similar.  That is until middlecon jumped on doge before anyone else and hash cows ran off with my coins Wink

I don't have any side by side comparison of middlecoin vs other pools any more, but to the people who claim middlecoin is dead I can certify that they are not.  They may or may not be competitive in their coin selection.  That I do not know.

I can also certify that they DO pay once you get to 0.01 coins and they always have.  I have 8 months of history that confirms it.  Whether they pay out dust after a week is a completely different story.

If the worst people can say about a pool is it doesn't automatically pay out balances so low that it won't even buy a cup of coffee ..  Well, that's pretty high praise.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:50:10 PM

They don't list middlecoin on that comparison page.  It is a good chart but the pools it tracks change often and rarely include the ones I have used.

FWIW, I started with middlecoin 8 months ago.  I ran my own charts comparing them with hash cows.  There were daily differences but on average they were similar.  That is until middlecon jumped on doge before anyone else and hash cows ran off with my coins Wink

I don't have any side by side comparison of middlecoin vs other pools any more, but to the people who claim middlecoin is dead I can certify that they are not.  They may or may not be competitive in their coin selection.  That I do not know.

I can also certify that they DO pay once you get to 0.01 coins and they always have.  I have 8 months of history that confirms it.  Whether they pay out dust after a week is a completely different story.

If the worst people can say about a pool is it doesn't automatically pay out balances so low that it won't even buy a cup of coffee ..  Well, that's pretty high praise.

So you are happy with no response from the OP in a very long time. Also, since you don't care about coin selection, you are making a said "cup of coffee" to what should be "4 cups of coffee"
jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:30:49 AM

They don't list middlecoin on that comparison page.  It is a good chart but the pools it tracks change often and rarely include the ones I have used.

FWIW, I started with middlecoin 8 months ago.  I ran my own charts comparing them with hash cows.  There were daily differences but on average they were similar.  That is until middlecon jumped on doge before anyone else and hash cows ran off with my coins Wink

I don't have any side by side comparison of middlecoin vs other pools any more, but to the people who claim middlecoin is dead I can certify that they are not.  They may or may not be competitive in their coin selection.  That I do not know.

I can also certify that they DO pay once you get to 0.01 coins and they always have.  I have 8 months of history that confirms it.  Whether they pay out dust after a week is a completely different story.

If the worst people can say about a pool is it doesn't automatically pay out balances so low that it won't even buy a cup of coffee ..  Well, that's pretty high praise.

I probably defended h2odysee more than most in the last year and cheerleaded his efforts for the Doge run and the big manual trades.  

But after the tealover Blackmail fiasco, h2o dropped out of site and hasn't even updated his  twitter feed or IRC channel since March.

I can assure you... The pool is in full auto mode and H2odysee has abandoned it.  No more big coin runs and no more big manual trades or coin choices.  That all takes H20 to do these things.  He left.  No one has the reigns.  If the pool isn't dead, it's in zombie mode.  There are no more new coin picks. All the good things that it had over every other pool (and the fact that it was the first Multipool that paid BTC) we're due to the guy who left.  I still blame it all on Tealover and his sycophants.  I haven't mined on this pool since he dropped out of IRC and Twitter and neither should anyone else unless you like beating a long dead horse.  It's time to pull the plug.

flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:36:26 AM

They don't list middlecoin on that comparison page.  It is a good chart but the pools it tracks change often and rarely include the ones I have used.

FWIW, I started with middlecoin 8 months ago.  I ran my own charts comparing them with hash cows.  There were daily differences but on average they were similar.  That is until middlecon jumped on doge before anyone else and hash cows ran off with my coins Wink

I don't have any side by side comparison of middlecoin vs other pools any more, but to the people who claim middlecoin is dead I can certify that they are not.  They may or may not be competitive in their coin selection.  That I do not know.

I can also certify that they DO pay once you get to 0.01 coins and they always have.  I have 8 months of history that confirms it.  Whether they pay out dust after a week is a completely different story.

If the worst people can say about a pool is it doesn't automatically pay out balances so low that it won't even buy a cup of coffee ..  Well, that's pretty high praise.

I probably defended h2odysee more than most in the last year and cheerleaded his efforts for the Doge run and the big manual trades.  

But after the tealover Blackmail fiasco, h2o dropped out of site and hasn't even updated his  twitter feed or IRC channel since March.

I can assure you... The pool is in full auto mode and H2odysee has abandoned it.  No more big coin runs and no more big manual trades or coin choices.  That all takes H20 to do these things.  He left.  No one has the reigns.  If the pool isn't dead, it's in zombie mode.  There are no more new coin picks. All the good things that it had over every other pool (and the fact that it was the first Multipool that paid BTC) we're due to the guy who left.  I still blame it all on Tealover and his sycophants.  I haven't mined on this pool since he dropped out of IRC and Twitter and neither should anyone else unless you like beating a long dead horse.  It's time to pull the plug.

You give much credit where it isn't due.  I spoke (via e-mail) to h20 a couple months ago, he told me what happened and it has nothing do with forum trolls.  It's probably the reason he stopped showing up here, but not the reason for what's happened with the pool.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:11:47 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 06:57:28 AM by coinGeek

You give much credit where it isn't due.  I spoke (via e-mail) to h20 a couple months ago, he told me what happened and it has nothing do with forum trolls.  It's probably the reason he stopped showing up here, but not the reason for what's happened with the pool.

You didn't say why so maybe it's a personal reason and you don't want to say. Or maybe you're just waiting to be asked...

Software Developer and Coin Geek
drexel232

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:13:34 AM

http://i62.tinypic.com/2woaccx.jpg
Romulo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

It don't matter middlecoin is pretty much dead...stats dead...no response from h2o and no twitter feeds and hash rate dropping like a rock. Did anybody get paid yesterday?

I did not even mine a whole day on clevermining and I got more than I have gotten from middlecoin in 3 days.
I am on waffle pool and it's even better.

Plus all these pools have cheaper fees.

Plus nobody is defending this pool anymore! It's like this pool is on autopilot to nowhere!
coinGeek

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

It don't matter middlecoin is pretty much dead...stats dead...no response from h2o and no twitter feeds and hash rate dropping like a rock. Did anybody get paid yesterday?

I did not even mine a whole day on clevermining and I got more than I have gotten from middlecoin in 3 days.

Plus nobody is defending this pool anymore! It's like this pool is on autopilot to nowhere!

What do you mean "stats dead"?

_Graphs_ will not update for anyone who is not activity hashing. Look at anyone with a current accepted hash rate and "stats" are up to date. If not let me know.

For the record, I run the server that creates the graphs. I'm not h2o and haven't tried to contact him for some time. I run servers as part of my business as a developer so doing this isn't a big deal for me, but it's diffidently a low priority  side project. (Please PM me if you spot a graph problem. thanks)

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:03:22 PM

_Graphs_ will not update for anyone who is not activity hashing. Look at anyone with a current accepted hash rate and "stats" are up to date. If not let me know.

For the record, I run the server that creates the graphs. I'm not h2o and haven't tried to contact him for some time. I run servers as part of my business as a developer so doing this isn't a big deal for me, but it's diffidently a low priority  side project. (Please PM me if you spot a graph problem. thanks)

This Romulo guy is a bot or a disturbed individual, he (she? can bots be female?) is reposting someone else's posts without quoting them. No idea what's that about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259649.msg5242602#msg5242602

coinGeek

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

This Romulo guy is a bot or a disturbed individual, he (she? can bots be female?) is reposting someone else's posts without quoting them. No idea what's that about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259649.msg5242602#msg5242602

That's strange. You're obviously paying more attention to the forums than I am  Wink (BTW, I look at your mining profitability stats more than I look here. GREAT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514242 )

I actually mined here last week when returns were crap everywhere. I noticed my all time MC payout had 999 after the dot and I thought I'd roll it over to the next BTC for the hell of it.   

Weeeeee!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 03:38:11 AM

Please Sir (Middlecoin),

give me my fu**ing MONEY BTC,

Thank You, if you do:
18agAFgsrZtRhYcmTxps8zic24QHvoWhrq

Greets
-Kowi

PS: Your Pool sucks! Never again!!!   Undecided

You're below 0.01. You'll get it eventually.

At least you are not this sucker: x16TDHYoVDjf8XSyJHTgL4Wxvzotf31Etf4
Or this one: MjyLuTTSE74DL3yuHLrpuryuLvw3TypWk
Or this one: 6nimxa1B3c5hnw8EpUW1xoMNwbWBZwQptv

Some funny addresses there.
jamesacquaye22

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

hello please i get only 1.8mhash/s what can i do to increase it add on yahoo baby_face00233@yahoo.com
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:57 AM

hello please i get only 1.8mhash/s what can i do to increase it add on yahoo baby_face00233@yahoo.com

Add more mining hardware, and not to use this pool its so dead now.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

This pool was once supercool and I was here from the very beginning - first (real) multi scrypt coins switching pool with hyperactive dev/operator and awesome profits. But it also caused huge damage to whole cryptoscene with coin rapes and dumps.. Anyway its dead now, as H2O did not handle snoring coke from bitches asses Cool Just simple math: Pool paid total of 19.5k BTC with 3.4% fee and that is roughly 660 BTC. Even if fees for servers / exchanges were half of that (no way), its still 330 BTC in 11 months - about 1 BTC / day - great job

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:18:07 PM

Hope this pool pays out to everyone before closing totally, if it is closing anyway. Still have a few change stuck there from the days I used to mine on the pool.
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:07:58 PM

This pool was once supercool and I was here from the very beginning - first (real) multi scrypt coins switching pool with hyperactive dev/operator and awesome profits. But it also caused huge damage to whole cryptoscene with coin rapes and dumps.. Anyway its dead now, as H2O did not handle snoring coke from bitches asses Cool Just simple math: Pool paid total of 19.5k BTC with 3.4% fee and that is roughly 660 BTC. Even if fees for servers / exchanges were half of that (no way), its still 330 BTC in 11 months - about 1 BTC / day - great job
And this ignores the Doge mining, which H2O very likely bought from us and near-market rates, kept for himself, and dumped on the market for a huge profit later.  MiddleCoin did mine the majority of all produced Doge for several days before it had achieved any real popularity.

It's not unlikely that H2O profited several times what you're suggesting.
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:33:19 AM

And this ignores the Doge mining, which H2O very likely bought from us and near-market rates, kept for himself, and dumped on the market for a huge profit later.  MiddleCoin did mine the majority of all produced Doge for several days before it had achieved any real popularity.

It's not unlikely that H2O profited several times what you're suggesting.

Either way H20 did very well from all of this, and so he should, he put all of this together and really started the multi-coin single btc pay pool and for a time made us all a fair bit of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: