Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
knighty1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:40 PM

I think you guys either need to trust H20 and keep mining on middle coin

or don't trust him and go mine somewhere else

there's going to be times when we're mining the most profitable coin, but that coin drops in profit before they're exchanged... if H20 thinks that coin might be more profitable if he holds onto it for a while, then it only makes scene that he would do that

it doesn't matter what happens, as long as you get your btc in the end

plus... why would need need to rip us off ?  he's making a fortune legitimately, he'd have to be the biggest moron on the planet to screw that up by going after a few extra btc

everyone trusted him when MC was the most profitable pool by a mile, now there's more profit switching pools around of course it's going to be harder to make profit, and of course margins are going to be tighter.   we're all still miles better off than mining btc directly so cut your whining, take the bad days with the good or go mine somewhere else tbh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:41:33 PM

Hey guys! After delays of forever getting this thing approved, my Middlecoin Toolkit for iPhone app is finally in the app store! You can download it from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin-toolkit/id806921221?ls=1&mt=8.

Comments are appreciated, and if you like the app consider donating! 1KxZwnp8GrKFoPZ828Wagg9TSpUhvYEZUF

Enjoy Grin

Thanks for your app, download and installation went really well.

But, and I don´t want to rain on the parade, the data displayed seems to be outdated - both worker and pool info. Hows that possible... no live data from middlecoin used perhaps? Is it me or is it you?  Wink

Hmm so what do you guys think is it safe to come back now?? LOL??? Or not??

Although, Waffle has been pretty good. The only thing is the pool owner is still an amature only exchanging with one exchange Cyptsy, I am teaching him some of MC techniques " Need more than one exchange just like MC, if he wants to compete with what "used" to be the best, he needs to step up his game. Hopefully will listen to my advise . Anyway I will stick with waffle for now. Until H20 Explains what happen I don't get why he doesnt twitter an explanation. We give me enough fees to earn at least some sort of explanation.  come on seriously. WafflePool is HALF the fee's and the pool owner speaks To the customers that are paying the 2 % fee  Anyway I am earning pretty much the same. !st and only issue that has happened there is payment late 1 day  late and this is because he only uses cryptsy Like I said I gave him advice and he seems like he will be taking the advise. You need to spread the profits to different exchanges.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:32:13 PM

clevermining got a new server with 0.4% rejects
Dishes

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/X4imEzz.jpg

+1

Clever had some tech issues yesterday while upgrading. It was the most profitable for a while even with the rejects. Rejects are now very low for real, so profits should be even better. In theory of course.
sykal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:02 PM

I switched to clever and over the last week, I've never been happier.

Honestly not trying to start shit, but you guys should really give it a shot.
It's better, and not a little better either.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:50:33 PM

+1
clever is my main pool on my list with fail over to waffle , even with rejects they still are the most profitable pool.

FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:35:44 PM

+1
clever is my main pool on my list with fail over to waffle , even with rejects they still are the most profitable pool.

They pay out more per accepted Mhs but when your rejects are 20%, you lose 20%. I would rather .010 from waffle for 5mhs than i would .011 from clevermining for the same 5mhs of which only 4mhs are accepted. Everyone should do the math for themselves. Unlike MC and Clever, Waffle is the closest to reporting what CGMiner is reporting.
FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

Hey guys! After delays of forever getting this thing approved, my Middlecoin Toolkit for iPhone app is finally in the app store! You can download it from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin-toolkit/id806921221?ls=1&mt=8.

Comments are appreciated, and if you like the app consider donating! 1KxZwnp8GrKFoPZ828Wagg9TSpUhvYEZUF

Enjoy Grin

But, and I don´t want to rain on the parade, the data displayed seems to be outdated - both worker and pool info. Hows that possible... no live data from middlecoin used perhaps? Is it me or is it you?  Wink

If you like losing money, come back. Otherwise, it makes no sense to come back as this pool is staying paying out much less than others. Hopefully it comes back but at this point, it's been less profitable for a few weeks consistently.

Hmm so what do you guys think is it safe to come back now?? LOL??? Or not??

Although, Waffle has been pretty good. The only thing is the pool owner is still an amature only exchanging with one exchange Cyptsy, I am teaching him some of MC techniques " Need more than one exchange just like MC, if he wants to compete with what "used" to be the best, he needs to step up his game. Hopefully will listen to my advise . Anyway I will stick with waffle for now. Until H20 Explains what happen I don't get why he doesnt twitter an explanation. We give me enough fees to earn at least some sort of explanation.  come on seriously. WafflePool is HALF the fee's and the pool owner speaks To the customers that are paying the 2 % fee  Anyway I am earning pretty much the same. !st and only issue that has happened there is payment late 1 day  late and this is because he only uses cryptsy Like I said I gave him advice and he seems like he will be taking the advise. You need to spread the profits to different exchanges.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:26:35 PM

+1

They pay out more per accepted Mhs but when your rejects are 20%, you lose 20%. I would rather .010 from waffle for 5mhs than i would .011 from clevermining for the same 5mhs of which only 4mhs are accepted. Everyone should do the math for themselves. Unlike MC and Clever, Waffle is the closest to reporting what CGMiner is reporting.

20%?  i am getting 6% rejects tops .... and that's really in line with what middlecoin gave me as rejects when i was with them , clever just pays more per day,  if middlecoin ever returns to the glory days ill come back but clever is beating them.

EMH_Mark3

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

Enjoy Grin

But, and I don´t want to rain on the parade, the data displayed seems to be outdated - both worker and pool info. Hows that possible... no live data from middlecoin used perhaps? Is it me or is it you?  Wink

To reduce bandwidth requirements, the app uses the data from the official Middlecoin graphs, so that adds a bit of lag to the data.
ckoeber

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:09:43 PM

http://poolpicker.eu/

Seems like based on the link MC sucked for at least a week. I don't know why people are staying...
harry1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:25:17 PM

Clever rocks ;-)
my 3,4 mhs brings 30% more on cleverminig
Middlecoin is out
gtraah

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

Clever rocks ;-)
Middlecoin is out

how much are your rejects on Clever just curios , the only reason I moved from clever was rejects were 30% 18% at its lowest and this was after he announced he fixed the reject problem.

Waffle is paying just on average 0.1+ per MH atm and rejects are low as HELL ... SO I have made 3 failovers 2 at waffle and the 3rd a clever just incase waffle blows up.

Is clever really a better option to waffle
jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:56:48 PM

Clever rocks ;-)
Middlecoin is out

how much are your rejects on Clever just curios , the only reason I moved from clever was rejects were 30% 18% at its lowest and this was after he announced he fixed the reject problem.

Waffle is paying just on average 0.1+ per MH atm and rejects are low as HELL ... SO I have made 3 failovers 2 at waffle and the 3rd a clever just incase waffle blows up.

Think about it this way.  Does it matter how many rejects you get if you're getting paid more?

Clever is mining some aggressively fast coins.  More profitable but reject rates get amplified by very fast coins. The reject rates are part of the profitability equation.

Waffle is a conservative pool. It has low reject rates because they DON'T mine the most profitable fast coins.

So in a race between a Bugatti Veyron and a Toyota Prius, do you choose the Prius because it's not as loud?  For me, I don't care if it's louder or more finicky or takes more gas.  If it's a race, I take the Veyron.

So at the end of the day, what's more important to you, the reject rate on your screen or the payout to your wallet?

gtraah

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Clever rocks ;-)
Middlecoin is out

Think about it this way.  Does it matter how many rejects you get if you're getting paid more?

Clever is mining some aggressively fast coins.  More profitable but reject rates get amplified by very fast coins. The reject rates are part of the profitability equation.

Waffle is a conservative pool. It has low reject rates because they DON'T mine the most profitable fast coins.

So in a race between a Bugatti Veyron and a Toyota Prius, do you choose the Prius because it's not as loud?  For me, I don't care if it's louder or more finicky or takes more gas.  If it's a race, I take the Veyron.

So at the end of the day, what's more important to you, the reject rate on your screen or the payout to your wallet?

Definitely the payout, but waffle does mine many coins, check out their range... and the fee is 1% so does it equal out would you think? i wouldnt say waffle is like a prius their payouts are up there with the best of them.... maybe some days a fraction less just as clever is also fraction less at times (according to peoples comparisons). atm I think waffle & clever are pretty even in profit dont you think.??

Or tel me do you think clever is out and away ahead of waffle? if so ill switch in a heart beat, have you really compared waffle for a full 24 hrs?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:16:16 AM

I agree, bottom line is what matters so why not take a more pragmatic approach: http://poolpicker.eu/

Comparing a car race to this really is comparing apples to... idk... dark matter.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:17:41 AM

Can you provide a link to that chart or is that something you compiled on your own?  Thanks... just looking for more sources on how to compare mining pools.  Guess I could go google too...

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:20:19 AM

we obviously need a new mutlipool thread - but first we need to give it a new name.

my suggestion is:

MC CleverWaffleHash.
jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:21:52 AM

Clever rocks ;-)
Middlecoin is out

Definitely the payout, but waffle does mine many coins, check out their range... and the fee is 1% so does it equal out would you think? i wouldnt say waffle is like a prius their payouts are up there with the best of them.... maybe some days a fraction less just as clever is also fraction less at times (according to peoples comparisons). atm I think waffle & clever are pretty even in profit dont you think.??

Or tel me do you think clever is out and away ahead of waffle? if so ill switch in a heart beat, have you really compared waffle for a full 24 hrs?

I've evaluated Waffle 3 times since they came out a few days at a time (Evals less than 3 days don't give accurate results due to immature and unexchanged can take a few days to switch over).

Waffle mines a lot of coins yes, but none of them are really low difficulty and fast.  Clever expressly states that they mine fast coins on their thread.

Keep in mind that Waffle currently has more regional servers, lower overall rejects and no real server and code issues recently.  Clever has had a ton of problems with core code (now fixed) and have only one US west coast server (more to come). And yet they are somewhat even (with Clever taking the lead in the last week) despite all of Clever's issues. So... With that in mind and once all issues are fixed and new servers are in place, which one do you think will perform better?

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:32:25 AM

Of course, when framed like that it sounds like clever will take the lead.  However, I prefer actuality before potentiality so I've just switched to wafflepool and will see how that goes over the next 3 or so days.

Anyone have links to multipool comparison charts?  so far I only see poolpicker.eu

Edit: another thing to consider looking at the poolpicker.eu is that it's only 14 days of data at this point.  Middlecoin has actually caught up with the other services and who knows... may even surpass given greater time.  I actually recall several folks saying they've averaged 1.3 btc per mh with middle coin.

So given that, only time will tell.  But for now, Middlecoin has proven to be very capable in trading to earn extra bitcoin which is something clearly indicated in the charts.  Middlecoin needs to work on consistency but the other pools need to work on maximizing trade profits. So far, middlecoin has had the most successful trading days compared to any other pool that I can see.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: