Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e  (Read 166016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ckoeber

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:31:57 AM

I'm done posting anything but official updates from this point on. Responding to crying isn't worth my time anymore with the constant bitching while I am spending my time fixing everything

Oh really?

Other folks such as myself, who actually started a pool for this coin, haven't contributed anything?

It takes you almost literally TWO WEEKS to post a simple transaction ID which would have satisfied the requests made by others.

It's called being honest, iGotSpots.

That's the whole point of transaction IDs, sir, and why they were devised.

So that you don't have to hear people complain about money. Someone says they weren't paid, you post the transaction ID.

Simple. But now you want to take your ball and go home.

For something YOU could have completely avoided.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

Date: 8/8/2013 23:53
To: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA (own address, label: TmottaDing)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2

Thats the original transaction you fraud, stop with the childsplay.

This link is BULLSHIT !
http://blockchain.info/tx/cb014acae2653f3bd5645d6bfae409c6bcf58d56490d762ff6f8aa7b8093fb9b

ckoeber

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

You just posted a transaction where 0.4857BTC was transferred from this address 12MkhYGY3Wj89sJ7Y5yHY4z7emr3KFicBM to the same address 12MkhYGY3Wj89sJ7Y5yHY4z7emr3KFicBM.

How is it a payment to anybody but to yourself?

Would you care to post a transaction for a payment made to me on 12/8 as well?

Date: 8/8/2013 23:53
To: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA (own address, label: TmottaDing)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2

Thats the original transaction you fraud, stop with the childsplay.

This link is BULLSHIT !
http://blockchain.info/tx/cb014acae2653f3bd5645d6bfae409c6bcf58d56490d762ff6f8aa7b8093fb9b

Hello,

If possible, can you guys give a recap of exactly what amounts were sent on which dates?

I see TmottaDing put up his original transaction but what else am I and other forum members missing?

I want to get the full picture.

Seems like a lot of (bad) history and it may take a lot of time to piece it together. Hopefully you can shed light.

Thank you for your time.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:45:51 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 03:56:47 PM by kslavik

Here is an email I got from support@igotspots.com right after the original investment:

Thank you for your purcahse of 5 SHARES of iGotSpots.com public investment. There are only 100 Shares available combined, so I would like to personally welcome you aboard the iGotSpots Team!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Date: 8/8/2013 16:18
To: 15pL3mUEfNLLiEGsACXBhTukzZP6obh8ww (own address, label: kslavik)
Credit: 2.00 BTC
Net amount: +2.00 BTC (5 Shares of iGotSpots.com public investment)
Transaction ID: c2090e0993a4ac24e77aa8915e3f52640c3b9c2f45bc0c4f3dd36f1cd83d198b

and here are rules sent to me prior to the investment
In a nutshell...whatever investment you make into iGotSpots will return your intial price + 20% of that price no later than 4 months from date of purchase.  These funds will be used to get the market site automated, as well as the auction site programmed and hosted. We will also use the share purchases to assist us in legal costs, should we raise any issues with our project. The 20% is an estimated (and minimum) return. If the currency or business exceeds our expectations, those premiums will be above 20% return. But for now, we are sticking with that number so if people get more than that they are happy, but if they get exactly what is promised, they are satisfied.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. If you are ready to get going, your personal BTC Deposit address is: 15pL3mUEfNLLiEGsACXBhTukzZP6obh8ww

Each share is .4 BTC each, and you will receive a confirmation with your transaction details as soon as the payment is received. Please ask any and all questions before sending payment. I have no problem answering them afterwards, but I want to make sure you are positive before you make your decision. Thanks again for your interest and faith in both my new company and the Spots currency.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Desten

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:12:13 AM

Most of the askers for 10 spots beginning from page #66, post #1307, are one man.
brituspol, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=186696, Date Registered:    2013-12-11, 03:22:37, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
kiblirov, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=187017, Date Registered:    2013-12-11, 09:53:28, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
btcltcaltcoins, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171303, Date Registered:    2013-11-27, 20:16:34, Signature: If you like me , give some **** to me| - **** - **** coin of 2014!
swapcoiner, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171315, Date Registered:    2013-11-27, 20:31:06, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
sneval, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204648, Date Registered:    2013-12-27, 20:32:29, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
bglshimo, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204729, Date Registered:    2013-12-27, 21:56:46, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
zimmorto, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204739, Date Registered:    2013-12-27, 22:05:38, Signature: - **** - **** coin of 2014!
Morphling4047

Activity: 47
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:24:03 AM

Just let the blocks reach 81000!

I think no one is thinking about this:

-Since Spots have a really weak, almost nobody is mining it, so the blocks takes forever to be mined!

- So, iGotSpots pointed to the past Friday, based on Hashrate medium value from the last months, but since it brutaly got really low, he failed on the 81.000 block reach time.

God damn, just stop trying to ruin the coin, and let it reach the 81.000. Striking down a man will not bring your invested bitcoins back.
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:22:58 AM

I think you are confusing two different people.

Yes you did pay me back 0.279BTC out of 2BTC invested. If you call it a payback - then yes - you did pay.
TXId for this payment was posted here.
However you never posted any txid for TmottaDing or for myself (as you claimed that my original investment was also paid off)
There is no privacy issue here - just post TxId for TmottaDing - he would not mind to see it here or in his PM.

Dude you are wasting your time!  There is some bullshit in this coins, hence why I stopped all mining.  There does not seem to be any DEV team supporting this coin.  It is a solo project by IGotSpots and you can't have a successful coin without a Dev team.  I called BULLSHIT on the time it was going to hard folk a week ago.  I am not sure where IGotSpots was getting his 70 seconds per block from, but this shit is a pure SCAM and GARBAGE!!

Ok ..........
Robert Pfeffer, Owner   
Phone: 9202680358   
Email: support@igotspots.com   

Ryan Brady, Owner   http://got-spots-carpet-tile-llc.franklin.wi.amfibi.com/us/c/2343182-got-spots-carpet-tile-llc

Whoever you are or want to be, you are not reliable nor trustworthy, Go back to cleaning carpets if you still have that to go to.
You have scammed and connived people in this forum. Your coin does not deserve to be on a market. Stop living off of other peoples work. You are a twist of lies and deception. Go away!

Hey IGotSpots,

You can see from the earlier parts of this entire thread I criticized you before for not posting folks (like kslavik) transaction IDs. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to do so if you claim you paid folks. You can go right into the transaction details of your wallet, just copy the transaction IDs in question, and then paste them on the forum.

Please stop with these "I paid you before" responses and just post the transaction IDs in question.

If you did pay people out.

As for the problem with the coin, I DID support your decision and while I am not criticizing your decision to fork at 81,000 I am asking you to fork earlier because of the fact that so many people are losing confidence in the SPOTS alt-coin.

Keeping this up further will make the coin lose a lot of value; heck with so many people ceasing to mine the coin it may be months before it reaches 81,000.

So, as of this post the coin is at Block 77,951. Just set the new fork to 78,050 or something close where REALISTICALLY on Saturday everyone can update their wallets/daemons and get on the new fork.

I sincerely hope you do these two things for the good of the SPOTS alt-coin, if you still care about it.

FINALLY!!!  Someone else with brains on this forum!  Thanks and since you have his trust, I think, maybe he will listen to you.  I loved SPOTS but quickly realized something was not right with them and as I said before, I stopped mining.  I want to come back, but with the bullshit I have seen, its a hard decision.  As you can see, I can't leave the forum along so I am waiting to see what happens.
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:26:38 AM

I'm done posting anything but official updates from this point on. Responding to crying isn't worth my time anymore with the constant bitching while I am spending my time fixing everything

EVERYONE DUMP THIS SHITTY COIN!!!!  

That's a terrible attitude to have.
ckoeber

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:24:54 AM

-Since Spots have a really weak, almost nobody is mining it, so the blocks takes forever to be mined!

- So, iGotSpots pointed to the past Friday, based on Hashrate medium value from the last months, but since it brutaly got really low, he failed on the 81.000 block reach time.

God damn, just stop trying to ruin the coin, and let it reach the 81.000. Striking down a man will not bring your invested bitcoins back.

Yes, let's not focus on the fact that the developer is playing games with people's investments and not posting the correct transaction IDs.

Let's also not focus on the fact that he can simply fork earlier so that people don't have to wait forever.

No, let's just not complain and wait patiently for months.

I hate people like you; always too nervous to call people out for their shitty behavior.

You're the type of person telling everyone to calm down just because you're scared of an argument.
serpicodk

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 08:38:47 AM

Yes, let's not focus on the fact that the developer is playing games with people's investments and not posting the correct transaction IDs.

Let's also not focus on the fact that he can simply fork earlier so that people don't have to wait forever.

I hate people like you; always too nervous to call people out for their shitty behavior.

You're the type of person telling everyone to calm down just because you're scared of an argument.

+1

ckoeber

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:24:53 AM

EVERYONE DUMP THIS SHITTY COIN!!!!  

That's a terrible attitude to have.

It is a shitty attitude.

I hope after the fork happens that IGotSpots just gives up the coin and another developer takes over.

He just wants this coin to revolve around him.
nuttynoah

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:51:17 AM

Any update on the new mac wallet, I don't want to lose my coins.
ckoeber

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:07:38 AM

Developer took more than a month to even set up the shitty fork and won't reply to anyone at all now.

You think he is going to post a Mac wallet?

Best to get a Windows box and load a wallet on that for now.
nuttynoah

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:59:24 AM

Developer took more than a month to even set up the shitty fork and won't reply to anyone at all now.

You think he is going to post a Mac wallet?

Best to get a Windows box and load a wallet on that for now.

The developer had said that someone else had done it originally and he would try to find someone to build a new one.

The concept behind this coin is great, seems a shame things are at a low right now. People have been mining/buying this coin because they believe in it.
Maybe if the developer could have a couple of slices of humble pie with his lunch today and take on board some of the good ideas and information coming from some of the posters on here we could all move ahead.  And perhaps start afresh.  Smiley

ckoeber

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:24:05 AM

The developer had said that someone else had done it originally and he would try to find someone to build a new one.

The concept behind this coin is great, seems a shame things are at a low right now. People have been mining/buying this coin because they believe in it.
Maybe if the developer could have a couple of slices of humble pie with his lunch today and take on board some of the good ideas and information coming from some of the posters on here we could all move ahead.  And perhaps start afresh.  Smiley

You're a positive person Smiley but the problem stems deeper from simply setting the fork earlier than the 81,000 block.

It seems that iGotSpots has deceived people; you can review quiet a few posts where he has taken ages to post transaction IDs for refunds he has allegedly made and then the one transaction ID he posted was a bitcoin transaction where the sending and receiving bitcoin address is the same.

How can we "start afresh" when the main developer for this coin is acting like a con-artist?
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:48:30 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:14:28 PM by niceman

Looks like it's stuck 10 blocks for 10 hours?
Come on guys, go to mine SPOTS at http://www.coinmine.pw !
Great pool with great futures!

Morphling4047

Activity: 47
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:31:51 PM

Hi brainless beeing Smiley

At the moment it is not possible to answer your insults, since I'm not that low level, but if you want an insults war, start insulting your mother, for example, instead insulting a person who only gave an opinion and has not failed to anyones respect. Smiley

I would also like to know how old are you... Because with those kind of words you don't seem to be an adult...
ckoeber

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:52:07 PM

Hi brainless beeing Smiley

At the moment it is not possible to answer your insults, since I'm not that low level, but if you want an insults war, start insulting your mother, for example, instead insulting a person who only gave an opinion and has not failed to anyones respect. Smiley

I would also like to know how old are you... Because with those kind of words you don't seem to be an adult...

You're going to start a fight with me instead of trying to get the developer to update the client so we don't have to wait forever for the fork.

Let's talk about who's brainless.
SWKineo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:40:24 PM

What the hell is going on here...

iGotSpots, you made quite a few references to major events to occur in February, including a full overhaul of http://www.igotspots.com/.

At the rate we're currently seeing, the hard fork won't come around until late Feb or even March. I can fully understand your intent to ensure that everyone's ready when the fork comes. However, we're just over a quarter of the way to block 81k and it's already been a week since the day you estimated we'd *reach the fork*.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:52:00 PM

What the hell is going on here...

iGotSpots, you made quite a few references to major events to occur in February, including a full overhaul of http://www.igotspots.com/.

At the rate we're currently seeing, the hard fork won't come around until late Feb or even March. I can fully understand your intent to ensure that everyone's ready when the fork comes. However, we're just over a quarter of the way to block 81k and it's already been a week since the day you estimated we'd *reach the fork*.

It's not even February, yet. The website is going to get completely redone, it's ugly as shit right now

I went by the 70 second block times in the code. Multipools made difficulty go nuts and blocks are going slow. The fork will slow the swings down. The math was right based on the code, but not on real life swings

Everyone has already downloaded the new client to fork at 81000, why should we release another one just to speed it up? The problem is that all the pools may not update twice and then we have miners stuck on a bad chain

You realize the reason we aren't doing 50 updates is so you guys don't lose your coins by being on a shitty fork like you have with other coins such as ADT

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: