Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66319 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

yes it's great, the developers are also responsive, progress is progressing, everything will be changed quickly, by 2020, almost 30 billion mobile devices will appear on the Earth - several times more than people.
Over the next five years, the number of digital devices will double again, smart homes and vehicles will adapt to users and the digital economy will affect everything.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

how to staking this coin? wether it need srx balance in wallet or just active wallet to get stake
i try to active wallet with vps but still not get anything

I think you need your total balance in an unlocked wallet. Also, if you haven't already, try opening port 55644 on vps/firewall.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

I love this coin, but I don't have any. Maybe it's because I filled the registration twice, because the first time I forgot to add the address. Maybe it came off as trying to double dip. Maybe I should create a new address.
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

Sirius devs and community members:

What makes this coin different from QTUM the coin you are cloning. I get it, you learned how to fork code, but what is your innovation? Why should I give a flying fuck about this project as an investor?
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:18:56 AM

i cant wait for next month ! Maybe the OP will finally allow full members to join the airdrop during the second stage distribution.
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

For the second stage, could the dev team distribute SIRX based on the quantity in the wallet address?
Someone received SIRX at the first stage but they already sold out all coins.
Someone bought a lot of coins even though they were not qualified for the first stage.
We need encourage the people who hold airdrop coins and believe in the project for a long time.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

For the second stage, could the dev team distribute SIRX based on the quantity in the wallet address?
Someone bought a lot of coins even though they were not qualified for the first stage.
We need encourage the people who hold airdrop coins and believe in the project for a long time.

The devs can disqualify those who have sold their coins if it is really a problem. But i can't see it as a problem for now.
August1106

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

I am waiting  for the second Stage Distribution. Is there any news about it? I hope i can get some coins.
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

The OP contains two identical links, one for the current total supply, and the other for the current circulating supply. Why not just provide a single link if the two figures are identical?

Current total supply of SIRX : https://siriusexplorer.io/supply.php
Current circulating supply of SIRX : https://siriusexplorer.io/supply.php

lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I am waiting  for the second Stage Distribution. Is there any news about it? I hope i can get some coins.
I am waiting the first. Is there any news about it? I hope i can get some coins. Grin
scoffild

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

I am waiting the first. Is there any news about it? I hope i can get some coins. Grin
i also am waiting it.i filled the form on 14 jan.i think the team are busy now.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Question. Yesterday on the purse that is installed on a personal computer there were coins as they were sent from the very beginning. It's on my part. But yesterday there was a separation of some kind. Who will tell me what this happened? Here I apply the screen. http://prntscr.com/i71jvd
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Is there a date for second round of distribution? I want to have some more Sirius...any timetable?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
swiftcoder

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 09:33:09 AM by swiftcoder

Thank you ! Considering majority of the Snr members who qualified for the first airdrop dumped their coins right away. People like us who are actually interested and investing in the project should get a fair shake

// CryptPool  //   ─── Visit Us!
The Cryptocurrency Authority (https://www.cryptpool.net)
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

I love this coin, but I don't have any. Maybe it's because I filled the registration twice, because the first time I forgot to add the address. Maybe it came off as trying to double dip. Maybe I should create a new address.

If this will soothe you, then I have the same problem) Only the developer himself told me to fill out the second time the form. I filled in and wait). It was like information that they process applications and until January 31, all coins will be sent to everyone (who passes by the given parameters) So we wait 31)
Of course it would not be bad if there were any lists that you can see and not worry that you are included in the spreadsheet)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Question. Yesterday on the purse that is installed on a personal computer there were coins as they were sent from the very beginning. It's on my part. But yesterday there was a separation of some kind. Who will tell me what this happened? Here I apply the screen. http://prntscr.com/i71jvd

Its normal for any POS coins. When we hit a stake  our coins get divided (Split) into 2. So what you see on your wallet its the a split coins that split when you hit a stake Cheesy i dont know if i explain it correctly but that the idea.. in short nothing to worry about its still on your wallet.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

i cant wait for next month ! Maybe the OP will finally allow full members to join the airdrop during the second stage distribution.

2 more days and we will see what is the dev decision regarding low tier rank members like us, i hope they really consider the merit system and make some formula for the airdrop amount depending on the merit of each users so everyone got a shot to get some sirius coins.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

2 more days and we will see what is the dev decision regarding low tier rank members like us, i hope they really consider the merit system and make some formula for the airdrop amount depending on the merit of each users so everyone got a shot to get some sirius coins.

It is way too early to base a distribution on the merit system. You need to post in specific meta threads where people know about the system and are willing to spend their points.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Do you plan bounty campaign for Sirius? I think that Signature campaign will be the best choose. Due that most of holders have a high ranks on Bitcointalk.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

This is good proposal, hopefully the development team will consider this recommendation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: