Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

so this project is only for sr member and up? very interested to see the announcement next week and get a lot of information about this

I think the second round will be not only for senior and hero, other rank can be able to joined it.

Well i was really hoping they would consider an airdrop based on SIRX holdings and any rank can participate for as long as you have sirx on your wallet.

If they would do another free airdrop it would be catastrophic to the current price.

Distributing some % based on SIRX holding is a good idea, but need to have another round of airdrops first to provide enough liquidity for new buyers, otherwise you'll end up with a circle jerk of SIRX whales airdropping worthless tokens on themselves. Maybe reserve 50% for SIRX airdrops to new guys, and then remaining 50% based  on SIRX holdings, could be weekly like Bitcore did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

Hi! Was the second round distribution done?
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Hi! Was the second round distribution done?

not yet, I'm waiting for an update after the list of cryptopia, hoping
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

so this project is only for sr member and up? very interested to see the announcement next week and get a lot of information about this

I think the second round will be not only for senior and hero, other rank can be able to joined it.

Well i was really hoping they would consider an airdrop based on SIRX holdings and any rank can participate for as long as you have sirx on your wallet.

If they would do another free airdrop it would be catastrophic to the current price.

I agree with you, if the developers will make the second round of airdrop, the price will drop to probably 10 sat. By the way, now the price is not rising, because the second round is expected. It is better to make a bounty campaign instead of airdrop, so at least more people will know about the coin. Now only a very small number of people know about Sirius.
M.minor

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Distributing some % based on SIRX holding is a good idea, but need to have another round of airdrops first to provide enough liquidity for new buyers, otherwise you'll end up with a circle jerk of SIRX whales airdropping worthless tokens on themselves. Maybe reserve 50% for SIRX airdrops to new guys, and then remaining 50% based  on SIRX holdings, could be weekly like Bitcore did.
[/quote]

I agree, the allocation of resources, it is necessary to achieve these goals ...

I agree with you, if the developers will make the second round of airdrop, the price will drop to probably 10 sat. By the way, now the price is not rising, because the second round is expected. It is better to make a bounty campaign instead of airdrop, so at least more people will know about the coin. Now only a very small number of people know about Sirius.
[/quote]

Expert columns work much better and more efficiently in the media, the Internet makes communication cross-border.
What happens at one end of the world, comes to another in a matter of seconds.
This information flow was carried out using the snowball method: a short tweet (140-character messages published in the popular social network "Twitter") launches a whole wave of such messages.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

I think they shouldn't do airdrop anymore. It is already on exchanges, you can't just give away 5000 now.

The best model is making a bounty campaign. This way, word can got out.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:55:10 PM by Big Naturals

I think they shouldn't do airdrop anymore. It is already on exchanges, you can't just give away 5000 now.

The best model is making a bounty campaign. This way, word can got out.

The goal should be to complete the distribution asap, and hopefully attract a large community in the process, and fund some needed activities along the way too. As long as the devs are custodians of large number of coins the speculators will stay away, and that depresses price and liquidity, which disadvantages investors who believe in the project. Whatever the devs decide the whole distribution should be completed in 6 months max, and if the coins are given away free in an airdrop then the price can't increase until distro is done.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Really agreed with you guys,  some whales are jerk. Those people always make good coin to dustbin.
Hopefully Sirius dev team will find good way and fair for distribution.
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

What going on guys, what happened to the price now? Nobody wanna pump it?
This project taking everything so slow.

What project? Nobody proved me wrong when I said that there is no developer activity for the last 6 months on github (except some very minor changes 2 days ago) :

https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius

And lets do some checks on the team members mentioned in the position paper ( https://getsirius.io/docs/Sirius-Position-Paper.pdf ) :

Iolar Demartini Junior: Looks like this is his twitter account: https://twitter.com/iolardemartini Some funny facebook postings, then lots of tweets advertising other altcoins, like Java Coin, Loyakk, Crystals Platform, Typerium etc. Clearly not that much interested in Sirius.

Andreas Lepidis and Mischa Wiedouw: can't find much about them, just their linkedin profiles: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreaslepidis/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/mischa-wiedouw-86495822/ . Both studied at the same university at the same time in Rotterdam. Main skills are Microsoft Office, Research and PowerPoint. Sirius doesn't seem to be interesting enough for them to mention it in their linked-in profile.

Axel Karlsson: looks like a common name, can't find something about him related to Sirius. You would think that someone posts about the project with his name, if he is part of the main team?

Ryan Loomba: finally someone who mentions "Blockchain" on his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-loomba-b2885410/ But no mention of Sirius. According to the profile, he is still working on Zednode.

I didn't bother to check the other names. I wouldn't be surprised if you ask some of the people, that they even don't know what Sirius is.

So my impression is that they cloned the Qtum coin, then they did some work in December last year to make it work and compile with the new name and network addresses, and then they did everything to get it listed on an exchange so that they can dump all the coins they have. No wonder the exchange rate is dropping.
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

looks like somebody didn't read the white paper  Roll Eyes
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

What going on guys, what happened to the price now? Nobody wanna pump it?
This project taking everything so slow.

What project? Nobody proved me wrong when I said that there is no developer activity for the last 6 months on github (except some very minor changes 2 days ago) :

https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius

And lets do some checks on the team members mentioned in the position paper ( https://getsirius.io/docs/Sirius-Position-Paper.pdf ) :

Iolar Demartini Junior: Looks like this is his twitter account: https://twitter.com/iolardemartini Some funny facebook postings, then lots of tweets advertising other altcoins, like Java Coin, Loyakk, Crystals Platform, Typerium etc. Clearly not that much interested in Sirius.

Andreas Lepidis and Mischa Wiedouw: can't find much about them, just their linkedin profiles: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreaslepidis/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/mischa-wiedouw-86495822/ . Both studied at the same university at the same time in Rotterdam. Main skills are Microsoft Office, Research and PowerPoint. Sirius doesn't seem to be interesting enough for them to mention it in their linked-in profile.

Axel Karlsson: looks like a common name, can't find something about him related to Sirius. You would think that someone posts about the project with his name, if he is part of the main team?

Ryan Loomba: finally someone who mentions "Blockchain" on his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-loomba-b2885410/ But no mention of Sirius. According to the profile, he is still working on Zednode.

I didn't bother to check the other names. I wouldn't be surprised if you ask some of the people, that they even don't know what Sirius is.

So my impression is that they cloned the Qtum coin, then they did some work in December last year to make it work and compile with the new name and network addresses, and then they did everything to get it listed on an exchange so that they can dump all the coins they have. No wonder the exchange rate is dropping.

I don't see any problem. They should invite Rhett, he can help to pump it up to $200. Then we all dump and driving lambos.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Honestly Stuhlman don't even need to do anything special.

Making and maintaining a kind of "Qtum Classic" is good enough to start with. Adding a unique feature or two will prove it's a real project. Just a tiny piece of real work.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

are you sure about that? that sirx prices will rise again in the next few days? because this airdrop coin i am sure many will do dump and it will make sirx far from the desired price. and will it be easy for the community to return the sirx price for the better?

The Buy support is evident that the many people are interested in the coin. This is expect during the initial listing when most people wanting to cash out their free money. Once they are all gone and hodlers are left it would be a different story. So just keep hodling and wait for 2-3 weeks more.

This is doubtful. Now the whole market is constantly falling. Probably have to wait not weeks, but years. But selling for 1000sat makes no sense... Although there is also no point in buying.

momentum down, but by the autumn all will come to life, I would not advise selling SIRX.

the price will unfold with time.

according to your current price is not in accordance with the targeted by this team.
there are times all will be beautiful but there must be a journey in the market that still has to walk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
M.minor

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

on the market in trillions every coin / obeys the exponential law, it will follow the trains, the sirx are no exception ...
 add community support, frequent posts, finance ... and the height of the coins will really reach the Great Dog and reach Sirius Cheesy
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

So wait, has this coin been listed on Cryptopia. I'm seeing some mention on the price.

Edit: Just went to Cryptopia, it's there. I'm holding my coins. I can't believe it's finally been listed.
Pipshunter

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

So wait, has this coin been listed on Cryptopia. I'm seeing some mention on the price.

Edit: Just went to Cryptopia, it's there. I'm holding my coins. I can't believe it's finally been listed.
the price kinda pain in the arse after very long wait.
hopefully the price will get better in several weeks.
can't wait better announcement from sirius team.
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Yeah, it seems that one stake is around $35. And I remember it selling among users for a whole lot more. It probably has to do with the long delay. After the long wait, I didn't even know about Cryptopia.
Pipshunter

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

Yeah, it seems that one stake is around $35. And I remember it selling among users for a whole lot more. It probably has to do with the long delay. After the long wait, I didn't even know about Cryptopia.

in my point of views the devs team need to be more active on "Public Relations" thingy , for coin like this only 80 plus page after many months that little bit not healthy. hopefully they can improve more thing.

ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

in my point of views the devs team need to be more active on "Public Relations" thingy , for coin like this only 80 plus page after many months that little bit not healthy. hopefully they can improve more thing.

I agree, if the team is really serious with this project then they must do more updates and must be more active in responding to all concerns.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Price is now perfect for people who want to invest and hold for a few months, but don't expect to see a bull run until the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: