Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

Those 1 million Sirx Buy order is dreaming. no one will dump that low and even if it reach that buy support, Even the Top 3 wallet holder on cryptopia would not be enough to liquidate that position.

He has the biggest dream on planet earth ever, maybe few hundreds thousand will be dump to him thou. The price currently really killing us all. Just wondering how much dumper still left in the club.

Many of the people that got the first airdrop for free are and will be dumping, as it happen for all the airdrop. I don't understand why dump now when there is the potential for one sirx to easily go above 1$ if the development goes well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Those 1 million Sirx Buy order is dreaming. no one will dump that low and even if it reach that buy support, Even the Top 3 wallet holder on cryptopia would not be enough to liquidate that position.

He has the biggest dream on planet earth ever, maybe few hundreds thousand will be dump to him thou. The price currently really killing us all. Just wondering how much dumper still left in the club.

Many of the people that got the first airdrop for free are and will be dumping, as it happen for all the airdrop. I don't understand why dump now when there is the potential for one sirx to easily go above 1$ if the development goes well.

Statistically, development won't go well. So people are trying to cash out as soon as possible.

Still, I am holding my coins. Maybe even buy more if the price drops some more.  

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Airdrop participant stage 1 can get better prices at OTC at the time this coin has not been listed in cryptopia and if they have not sold yet in OTC,only airdrop participant stage 1 using multi accounts are willing to sell at current prices

Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

This is not for Sirius Only, As we see today about market situation, and some news about hacker out there, Haha forget it, for now the best way is just Hold!!, Honestly, i make a mistake yesterday, I was too greedy to buy at a cheap price then

Anything below 1k sats is a cheap steal Cheesy so dont worry if you bought sirx and it dumps harder after you buy..

About that hacker, its a small, low volume exchange in korea and its just a fud to bring the price down.
only a while the price is back when i buy them and up a bit, a little bit profit just in few day Cheesy I decided to hold them until the price up 3x or 10x  Grin from my order a few day ago and also waiting a good news about the second airdrop
moneyrain001

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Developers should something else about marketing. This coin's price were higher in OTC i remember the price were about 0.15 usd or something else.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Developers should something else about marketing. This coin's price were higher in OTC i remember the price were about 0.15 usd or something else.

Bounty Campaign would help with the marketing, But as of now there's no latest updates about bounty campaign.

Hodlers should start working on helping the team with marketing via different social media but i guess nothing is free in bitcointalk every click should be paid Cheesy
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Who knows: How many coins went out from the DEV team airdrop?It caused too much pressure.thanks!
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Bounty Campaign would help with the marketing, But as of now there's no latest updates about bounty campaign.

Hodlers should start working on helping the team with marketing via different social media but i guess nothing is free in bitcointalk every click should be paid Cheesy
seeing the price and volume of syrup in cryptopia is very clear, the hunters of airdrop are only selfish by selling sirx regardless of price. and now the team and the holder must think to be able to reverse the volume and the price becomes normal again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Holders are ready to help, but than? The team is silent and connects once a month, it was promised that after the listing on the exchange, work will begin on the second airdrop, which in principle would increase the community, but against the background of the fall of the whole market, probably everyone (not only the sirius team) decided to take a break . Still, the main initiative must come from the team.

Looking at the volume of bidding, I want to cry) (Volume: 0.11861531 BTC / 19130.77456825 SIRX)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

seeing the price and volume of syrup in cryptopia is very clear, the hunters of airdrop are only selfish by selling sirx regardless of price. and now the team and the holder must think to be able to reverse the volume and the price becomes normal again

yes, the price has collapsed, well, as well as on other coins, there are no news I'm sure that the cue-ball will be loaded lower
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

I think that's more of a factor of so much delay. From being listed, to the 2nd round of the air drop. Some people might had lost confidence, so hopefully we can get them back.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

I think these days we have downfall days so i think we should keep trusting the team and promote sirius everyway that we can.
OTC prices were higher but every crypto is suffering right now.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

why trust this garbage. there was no airdrop. the team or the dev is not good. the project will die and nobody cares about it then still. good bye Sirius . the last one turns off the light
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

why trust this garbage. there was no airdrop. the team or the dev is not good. the project will die and nobody cares about it then still. good bye Sirius . the last one turns off the light
Sirius airdrop was fair enough if you met condition required at that time . please no false acquisition against dev team if missed first round wait for next round ANN or buy very cheap coins from : cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIRX_BTC
Thank you 
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

In discord Mischa gave some new information. Now they fixing the AAL bug in the OSX wallet which prevents it from syncing and if I understand correctly, he is going to produce hardfork to fix another, less serious bug.(what is this mistake, there is not said)  
So the work does not stand still, and the team makes efforts to improve the coin. They are also working on the security of smart contracts.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

In discord Mischa gave some new information. Now they fixing the AAL bug in the OSX wallet which prevents it from syncing and if I understand correctly, he is going to produce hardfork to fix another, less serious bug.(what is this mistake, there is not said)  
So the work does not stand still, and the team makes efforts to improve the coin. They are also working on the security of smart contracts.

It's good that the work on the project is moving. Probably there will be a new wallet?
On exchange, of course, the coin came at a very unfortunate point in time.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

It's good that the work on the project is moving. Probably there will be a new wallet?
On exchange, of course, the coin came at a very unfortunate point in time.

Everyone has been requesting for an exchange and we all been pushing them to push cryptopia on the listing process. Now its really unfortunate for us Cheesy But keep hodling and keep staking. The best is yet to come.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

why I import my wallet.dat to the new wallet,but the wallet would still create a new wallet.dat? and I still can't see any sirius in my wallet.
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

why I import my wallet.dat to the new wallet,but the wallet would still create a new wallet.dat? and I still can't see any sirius in my wallet.

1. rename wallet.dat in %appdata%/roaming/sirius/
2. copy backup wallet.dat to %appdata%/roaming/sirius/
3. start wallet
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

So.... where is the link to a repo?

And I'm not talking about the repo that has not seen a single commit since January...

You Devs are claiming that you've been hard at work but so far there's no evidence of any work that involves writing code.

Please prove me wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: