Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

I wonder how soon Cryptopia will delist it.

Maybe I should hint them...
These are hard to predict. But it should not be very fast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

I assume the devs had tens of millions of coins left at the date of the exchange listing. Selling them at even 5 cents would make millions of bucks. And, as you can imagine, millions of bucks is a lot of money in any country in the world.

Why bother, if they are already have the money for living next few years, right?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

I assume the devs had tens of millions of coins left at the date of the exchange listing. Selling them at even 5 cents would make millions of bucks. And, as you can imagine, millions of bucks is a lot of money in any country in the world.

Why bother, if they are already have the money for living next few years, right?

They are the one who setup the buywall on cryptopia, its obvious since a normal trader would not let his BTC sleep on SIRX buywall for a long time. its dev buying the coins for those people that dont believe in the project.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

They are the one who setup the buywall on cryptopia, its obvious since a normal trader would not let his BTC sleep on SIRX buywall for a long time. its dev buying the coins for those people that dont believe in the project.

if this is true which obviously looks like it because other than the devs buying up at relatively cheap price who else is buying a coin which the dev hardly give update about ongoing activities or even find the time to dignify some questions here with anwers,
what is the point of placing a buy wall instead of selling the millions in their possession, is there a motive behind it all, i wonder Huh
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 07:18:19 AM by fq,frHUxP*joE

if this is true which obviously looks like it because other than the devs buying up at relatively cheap price who else is buying a coin which the dev hardly give update about ongoing activities or even find the time to dignify some questions here with anwers,
what is the point of placing a buy wall instead of selling the millions in their possession, is there a motive behind it all, i wonder Huh

Well, nothing of it fits into a transparent project development in the open-source world of people's crypto-currencies.

Multiple pump-n-dump though...

Siriusly, even the awful Whalecoin from the known scammer Everett Forth is doing better. He is showing at least some updates.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

Most likeley, I can't see it going up in this state.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

For now yes it won't going up, let's think the positive way if looking the current price btc and other crypto is on down trend. I suggestion to hold little longer and i dont asking everyone to follow my suggestion.
As we know, we only (include me) got it from airdrop so dont making wish a lot if we only want doing sell without nothing interest to buy this sirx.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

For now yes it won't going up, let's think the positive way if looking the current price btc and other crypto is on down trend. I suggestion to hold little longer and i dont asking everyone to follow my suggestion.
As we know, we only (include me) got it from airdrop so dont making wish a lot if we only want doing sell without nothing interest to buy this sirx.
Sirius dev team just taking extra long time than others project ever existed. The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for the project.
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

I hope it's not a matter of being like defiant.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.

nothing is there, dull as in a tank
no single post or message from the developers
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Sirius dev team just taking extra long time than others project ever existed. The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for the project.
indeed at this time all we can do is wait, hopefully the team is still active to make sirx better. because seeing the current situation is like not worth entering the stock market.
theinvestdude

Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.

Another exchange? What for? To there the price was 1 sat? I do not even understand for what purpose was added to Cryptopia. The coin is of no use to anyone, since the developers destroyed their loyal community with their attitude.  This is all very funny. The only ones who have suffered as a result of this project are the investors who allegedly gave the developers 80 btc. By the way, it's hard to believe it was. But if this is the case, then now the developers just create some visibility that the coin is not a Scam. Although it looks like a Scam.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Wow..just watching the last order history on market https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIRX_BTC if someone was stoped their buy wall at price 450sat/sirx after the buy wall on the price 500sat/sirx has sold. Nightmare is come true  Shocked
if i am not wrong see, on earlier the total buy order when price stable on 500sat/sirx is about 10btc but now only 1.3btc (total buy orders)

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: