Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66324 times)
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

News, perhaps something interesting os coming on Wednesday
@everyone Hi guys, just letting you know that the source for the new wallet is now up on github and ready. The binaries and changelog will see release on wednesday, as well as an update on our technical direction, specifically concerning scaling.

Nice to finally see that there's some development, and with a new wallet showing that they are still working on it. But if you read TheStuhlman last post, which was on May 9th, he asked for people not to copy/paste any news from the Slack to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

But at the same time the last posts from them was on May 9th. What are holders supposed to do then?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

I hope everyone here is in vain panicking. Perhaps the team has not disappeared anywhere, but is simply working on a project? The price certainly is not happy at this time.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

I hope everyone here is in vain panicking. Perhaps the team has not disappeared anywhere, but is simply working on a project? The price certainly is not happy at this time.

Personally I do think that they are working hard on the project. Just the vibe that I get from the main dev. But for the community sake, pop up here even once a month. That would go a long way. Imagine twice a  week instead of once a month.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

Personally I do think that they are working hard on the project. Just the vibe that I get from the main dev. But for the community sake, pop up here even once a month. That would go a long way. Imagine twice a  week instead of once a month.

Yeah inspite of no major updates from team from time to time, people still come to this page to discuss issues about sirius project - good or bad, which shows that there is much interest in it from the community and things would have been more different if the dev team could pop in every now and then.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

Today there should some update coming up, about the changes recently made in the wallet and technical direction the project is going to take. This could be quite interesting news after a period that has been relatively quiet(since we don't know really what is going on with the development).
Aleksandr Kolmogorov

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

The project is constantly attracting attention. I do not think that it's just a good marketing campaign. People really  like what they see in Geomana, they also like the prospect that it discovers. I believe in Geomanna!
Kehnny71

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

I'm a skeptic, and much of the proposed project seems too unrealistic to me. But there are also a lot of really  worthwhile moments in the project that I noticed. Perhaps I dare to skepticism over time. Try to surprise me,  Geomanna's team!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Today there should some update coming up, about the changes recently made in the wallet and technical direction the project is going to take. This could be quite interesting news after a period that has been relatively quiet(since we don't know really what is going on with the development).

At today's price we have no choice but to HOLD and Wait for new development announcement by the devteam

the Bull run is a good time to make some announcement to create some positive news for the project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.

I like the way developers handle sirius project after airdrop and all that fund , developing going smoothly with slow steps so i am guessing this coin will be next eth in 2019 .

Ahhh  Grin Next Eth. Come on bro, so many projects coming daily claiming Next Eth Killer, but no one touch yet eth mark.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.

I like the way developers handle sirius project after airdrop and all that fund , developing going smoothly with slow steps so i am guessing this coin will be next eth in 2019 .

Ahhh  Grin Next Eth. Come on bro, so many projects coming daily claiming Next Eth Killer, but no one touch yet eth mark.

They don't even touch Ethereum Classic mark.
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

new announcement on slack:

Mischa [10:43 PM]
@everyone Hi everyone, our new desktop wallet has been released, you can find it at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases along with the changelog. Aside from that, we're continuing work on the smart contract wizard update, and are running initial tests for our new consensus algorithm, RWPoS. Expect to hear more about that in the coming weeks and months as we work toward preparing our technical white paper.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

@everyone Hi everyone, our new desktop wallet has been released, you can find it at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases along with the changelog. Aside from that, we're continuing work on the smart contract wizard update, and are running initial tests for our new consensus algorithm, RWPoS. Expect to hear more about that in the coming weeks and months as we work toward preparing our technical white paper.

Well, something is happening at least. Moreover will be interesting to see when the smart contract wizard creator  and the new consensus algorithm will start to be at a testable state.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

yeah, and they even tweeted on the official Twitter about it.  Smiley https://twitter.com/SirxProject/status/1022316867539673090 
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.

LOL! On accident I see you are replying to me here on bitcoin talk while I said that on slack. That makes no sense. React to a comment on slack.....on slack......so I can see it.

An amazing new algorithm is being worked on, an easy to use token creator, a brand new wallet yesterday. Things are happening, even if you don`t get a babysit update every day. That was the original point made with my Apple remark.

Also : Will all the github doubters of the last 3 pages now also state they were wrong in speculating since there is an amazing new wallet?

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.
The recent sharp drop in prices has caused many people to sell.Many people lost hope for this project.The community is very cold.i don't know if the team is still working.

That is pro cyclical trading action. If one person starts selling huge amounts others often start doing the same. It's better to stick with projects you believe in and not touch the coins.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.

LOL! On accident I see you are replying to me here on bitcoin talk while I said that on slack. That makes no sense. React to a comment on slack.....on slack......so I can see it.

An amazing new algorithm is being worked on, an easy to use token creator, a brand new wallet yesterday. Things are happening, even if you don`t get a babysit update every day. That was the original point made with my Apple remark.

Also : Will all the github doubters of the last 3 pages now also state they were wrong in speculating since there is an amazing new wallet?

Well its good to know that something is been done behind closed doors, but if you can find time to update slack can as well update here on thread not everyone is on slack, it doesn't take much time either.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Waiting for Joseph's updates today, I hope he can show up and clarify some FUD these days.  Grin Grin 嚯嚯嚯!
CryptoBongo

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

stuhlman said on slack he would be back on wednesday (august 1st)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Well its good to know that something is been done behind closed doors, but if you can find time to update slack can as well update here on thread not everyone is on slack, it doesn't take much time either.
Yeah, they started from here it should be everything they made also must posted in here not on slack at least we know about sirx is from this thread on this forum not from slack.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

Some news/updates came from developers as far as i can see, so we can say that the sirius project is not deserted or dumped(at least yet), i checked my blockfolio they have some value still and the updates started again, bull season is coming. So good things is next i think?

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: