Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66326 times)
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Some news/updates came from developers as far as i can see, so we can say that the sirius project is not deserted or dumped(at least yet), i checked my blockfolio they have some value still and the updates started again, bull season is coming. So good things is next i think?

I could tell that they have no plans of dumping it, since they are actively working on it. And scammers just behave a little differently. I just wish they had someone from the team to engage with the community.

And what about phase two? It was supposed to happen back in February.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Some news/updates came from developers as far as i can see, so we can say that the sirius project is not deserted or dumped(at least yet), i checked my blockfolio they have some value still and the updates started again, bull season is coming. So good things is next i think?

I could tell that they have no plans of dumping it, since they are actively working on it. And scammers just behave a little differently. I just wish they had someone from the team to engage with the community.

And what about phase two? It was supposed to happen back in February.

I suppose we may get some update about the seconth part of the distribution as well from Joseph. They may not be very active on this thread but in the end it doesn't really matter as long as some progress is being made.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

The new wallet is very good. Now it remains to wait for a low price to fill it with coins. Now the price is still too high.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

The new wallet is very good. Now it remains to wait for a low price to fill it with coins. Now the price is still too high.

Well, i don't know what is going to happen, but it dropped quite significantly already and sitting at 0.015$ now, this may be the bottom, hopefully.
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

Our next update will be more comprehensive and detailed.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

Finally an official update on this thread, been waiting for this moment for a long time. what took you so long to make an update? its not hard to post here Cheesy but this is a welcoming update. good thing i havent sold the SIRX i bought at 1.5k sats Cheesy
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

This all sounds very interesting, i'm looking forward to read more about it when the whitepaper is disclosed. It seems good things may come for this project despite the pessimism in here  Smiley

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Fine, at least some movement in the project, after a long silence. I have not visited a thread for a long time, now came and downloaded a new wallet. Not sold a single coin since February, on the contrary I'm going to buy a little more)
I wonder what a minimum number of coins will be needed for RWPoS?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

These are good arguments against a long pause. Observations of the expansion of the universe. Smiley
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

These are good arguments against a long pause. Observations of the expansion of the universe. Smiley

like always , another announcement for next new announcements. the staking are getting highers , cant even get a share.
waiting for second airdrop that not going to happen.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Developer update:

After a long hibernation, finally you come up with good news. this is what we have been waiting for all this time. please keep updating information in this thread like this.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

Yup and that is what counts. If there is work getting done on their Github you can rest assured it's making progress.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Well maybe to you it doesn't but to others it does matter to keep this thread updated after all this is the Announcement thread to make sirius project known to majority of crypto community and not slack.
M.minor

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

http://zacanbot.hopto.org/sirius-explorer/
intuitive and nice interface, thanks guys
olegkalinicev325

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

when you are busy not developing, nothing is carved in stone, but I believe that the team is still busy and working hard for you
cherry11800

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Developer update:

After a long hibernation, finally you come up with good news. this is what we have been waiting for all this time. please keep updating information in this thread like this.

I am very happy to wait until the development team comes back and look forward to the new airdrop details.
M.minor

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

The new tour on August 15, the guys waited a long time, asking. Good news, as they say All in good time ..
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.
theinvestdude

Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.

I think its a demo of the next SIRX explorer, Its not yet announce since its not yet implemented on the current Explorer. lets wait for the upgrade hopefully it wont take long. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: