Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66326 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

the market will always go up and down and will therefore influence all the coins, that is not what i would worry about.
If a project is solid enough it will recover, i do believe Sirius could make it, because they are developing or planning something that will add value to it, it doesn't look to me just a copy-paste.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

People start discussing updates here even as soon as the dev mentions them in slack. It doesn't matter where they are reported because supporters rapidly start discussing them in all Sirius's social media channels.

Discussion is one thing, but it's time for actual updates in development. There needs to be some progress soon.

That in the end is what matte, but I'm not sure there will be any soon, there is a lot of work to do and the project basically just started.

Which to some degree is normal then that things take time to progress, but the market is moving so fast that no time should be lost.

Timing is everything, and I wonder what the best time for major announcement is. I'm kind of glad that Sirius has been quiet since January and that the Devs have taken their time in this market. If everything was done and we were on multiple exchanges back in January, then the market would had destroyed the coin. I assume. I rather the team just focus on coding for now, since it really doesn't matter. No need to rush anything in this market.

I don't really like the point of view that the market destroyed the coin. The fact is that most coins just don't have anything to offer and that is why everything went down in value.
I agree, basically the coin is destroyed because there is nothing offered and too slow development by the team is also one of the factors.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

People start discussing updates here even as soon as the dev mentions them in slack. It doesn't matter where they are reported because supporters rapidly start discussing them in all Sirius's social media channels.

Discussion is one thing, but it's time for actual updates in development. There needs to be some progress soon.

That in the end is what matte, but I'm not sure there will be any soon, there is a lot of work to do and the project basically just started.

Which to some degree is normal then that things take time to progress, but the market is moving so fast that no time should be lost.

Timing is everything, and I wonder what the best time for major announcement is. I'm kind of glad that Sirius has been quiet since January and that the Devs have taken their time in this market. If everything was done and we were on multiple exchanges back in January, then the market would had destroyed the coin. I assume. I rather the team just focus on coding for now, since it really doesn't matter. No need to rush anything in this market.

timing is everything like you said, but what has the sirius dev have been using their time to do for this long period for not been active in the community? i would believe they are working on a ground breaking announcement that will put this project on track, otherwise wasting doing nothing is the worst kind of timing, because i haven't heard so far of any major ann from the team.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

timing is everything like you said, but what has the sirius dev have been using their time to do for this long period for not been active in the community? i would believe they are working on a ground breaking announcement that will put this project on track, otherwise wasting doing nothing is the worst kind of timing, because i haven't heard so far of any major ann from the team.
their last announcement was this  :

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

Our next update will be more comprehensive and detailed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
think we can be happy with that , there will be an AMA , so we can ask everything that is needed to know and there was news about the algo change , think that a lot will happen with SIRX
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

So in the old announcement they were mentioning more information about the distribution of the remaining coin by the 15th of August. Let's see if we will actually get to know the plan / marketing strategy at least by the end of the week, since clearly the rest (whitepaper and AMA) will be happening later on.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

So in the old announcement they were mentioning more information about the distribution of the remaining coin by the 15th of August. Let's see if we will actually get to know the plan / marketing strategy at least by the end of the week, since clearly the rest (whitepaper and AMA) will be happening later on.
Today is August 16 but he still has not announced.I feel that it will be postponed again.because this team has been delayed many times.many people have already been disappointed.
Demartini

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

twitter.com/iolardemartini

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Hello guys,

We're working with a specialized platform this time to do it and making doubly sure we get everything right so there's no attempts at abuse.

We will make the announcement as soon as possible.  Wink

Thanks.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Today is August 16 but he still has not announced.I feel that it will be postponed again.because this team has been delayed many times.many people have already been disappointed.

If you look at the previous months, and the previous work of the team sirius, then we know that this team is not hurrying)
This can already be called a visiting card) If the team said on August 15, boldly add another 2 weeks)))
Although I think, whatever they say, at the moment this will have little effect on the price of the coin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

I don't really like the point of view that the market destroyed the coin. The fact is that most coins just don't have anything to offer and that is why everything went down in value.

I didn't say that the market destroyed the coin. Rather that I think that the the worst time to release any coin was in the December - February period. With Bitcoin at an all time high and then getting dumped, the price of a coin launched during that time is going to take a major hit. It one invested in an ICO that raised 50 millions, or 2 millions, the price for those coins is going to tank. So that's
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

After this period of observation, developers can be trusted, but we need more patience.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Let it be delayed, delays are tests
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 742

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

there should be no more distribution and focus for project development. so this project has more satisfying results and can be enjoyed by all members. I'm still waiting for the latest announcement about the results of this project, hopefully there is something to be proud of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

I agree, basically the coin is destroyed because there is nothing offered and too slow development by the team is also one of the factors.

I wasn't referring to Sirius in specific, but to all the coins out there. Most of them really don't have any reason to exist. That is the truth.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

there should be no more distribution and focus for project development. so this project has more satisfying results and can be enjoyed by all members. I'm still waiting for the latest announcement about the results of this project, hopefully there is something to be proud of.

The team has still quite a lot of coin in their hand, so while i also would wish to see the team to focus mainly on the development, i think as well its necessary to promote and redistribute the coin to get the project known.
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

what is RWPOS? where can i learn it?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

what is RWPOS? where can i learn it?

Beside being described as "reputation-weighted proof-of-stake" in the announcement, we don't have much information about it. Wait and see  Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

The team has still quite a lot of coin in their hand, so while i also would wish to see the team to focus mainly on the development, i think as well its necessary to promote and redistribute the coin to get the project known.

Well 15th August have past now and yet no definitive answer or announcement about how distribution of remaining tokens will be, it has been long since the first airdrop was distributed, i think it is high time such info is announced.
dimadmitriev

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

The coins of Sirius are not bad. But why, then they do not develop well. And the activity of users is small.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Sirius is now listed at LiveCoinWatch

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Sirius-SIRX  Wink
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

Sirius on LiveCoin, good news, the exchange is more focused on the , Russian-speaking traders, a good large volume.

Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: